PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 306, 307, 308 ... 336, 337, 338  Next
Author
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 287

Post Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2022 10:43 am      Post subject: Re: Jakub Panuciak baptism

marcelproust wrote:
nercell wrote:
Can you please translate the baptism of my g grandfather's brother. 1873 Record 90 Jakub Panuciak, Topulcza

https://www.szukajwarchiwach.gov.pl/en/skan/-/skan/b75632dc95587e330a11fbe16d0f2ae22fa113fb2820b2fcae6001dc69aa25a0

Thanks,

Nancy
[/list]

I am working on it.

Any progress?

Thanks for your time...
jonah

Replies: 12

Post Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2022 3:43 pm      Post subject:

Hey Marcel! Was wondering if you could translate this marriage record between Jacob Bonkowski and Anna Danielewska?

JacobAnnamarriage1875lipno - 15.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  953.73 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

JacobAnnamarriage1875lipno - 15.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Thu Jul 07, 2022 6:57 am      Post subject:

jonah wrote:
Hey Marcel! Was wondering if you could translate this marriage record between Jacob Bonkowski and Anna Danielewska?

Nr 15
Gnojno and Barany

It happened in the town of Lipno, on April 8th/20th, 1875, at 7 p.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses, Jan ....[can't read the surname], 35 years old and Krystian Bonkowski, 22 years old, farmers from the village of Barany, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Jakub Bonkowski, a single man, a farmer from the village of Gnojno, 24 years old, who was born in the village of Sumin, son of Michał Bonkowski and his late wife, Krystyna nee Feld

and

Anna Maria Danielewska, a miss, living in the village oof Barany, 17 years old, who was born in the village of Barany, daughter of the spouses: Jan Danielewski and Ewa Danielewska nee Kriger.

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced in the Lipno ERvangelical Church and in the parish of Ossówka, on: March 23rd/April 4th, March 30th/April 11th and April 6th/18th of the current year.

The father [not precised whose father, I guest bride's father] who was present at writing this marriage act, gave his oral permission for the marriage.
The newlyweds declared they did not enter into the prenuptial agreement.
This act was read and signed by Us, the present were illiterate.

Pastor's signature.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
amvitale84

Replies: 38

Post Posted: Thu Jul 07, 2022 2:51 pm      Post subject: Translation

Hello,

Can I please get this birth certificate translated? Thanks!!

Sura Klug - Birth Certificate .jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  529.67 KB

Sura  Klug - Birth Certificate .jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2022 5:51 am      Post subject: Re: Jakub Panuciak baptism

nercell wrote:
marcelproust wrote:
nercell wrote:
Can you please translate the baptism of my g grandfather's brother. 1873 Record 90 Jakub Panuciak, Topulcza

https://www.szukajwarchiwach.gov.pl/en/skan/-/skan/b75632dc95587e330a11fbe16d0f2ae22fa113fb2820b2fcae6001dc69aa25a0

Thanks,

Nancy
[/list]

I am working on it.

Any progress?

Thanks for your time...

It happened in the town of Szczebrzeszyn, on April 21st, 1873, at 4 p.m.
Appeared personally Jan Panuciak, a peasant living in the village of Topólcza, 50 years old, in the presence of Michał Bogdanowicz, 32 years old and Tomasz Górny, 24 years old, peasants from Topólcza and presented Us a male infant child, who was born in Topólcza on April 17th of the current year, at 4 a.m., to his legal wife, Tekla nee Chorzempa, 40 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today by the priest Antoni Lisowski, the child was given the name: Jakbu and the godparents were: Mikołaj Bogdanowicz and Barbara Lipiec.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses and it was signed by Us, because they were illiterate.

Priest Piotr Bykawski, the administrator of the Szczebrzeszyn parish.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2022 6:06 am      Post subject: Re: Translation

amvitale84 wrote:
Hello,

Can I please get this birth certificate translated? Thanks!!

It happened in the town of Zamość, on February 8th, 1889, at 11 a.m.
Appeared personally Abram Klug, 47 years old, a trader, living in the town of Zamość, in the presence of the witnesses, Judka Dajczlewand, 46 years old and Hazkiel Buch, 38 years old, a synagogue sextons, both living in the town of Zamość, and presented Us a female child, informing that the child was born in the town of Zamość, on July 10th, 1878, at 10 p.m., to hos legal wife, Blima nee Bruker, 45 years old.
At the religious rite, the child was given the name: Sura.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses and it was signed by the father of the child and the witnesses with the additional information that this act was entered not in time due to the father's fault.

Father, Abram Klug,
Judko Dajczlewand,
Hazkiel Buch,
the Civil Registrar, the mayor of the town: the signature is difficult to decipher.

TedMack

Replies: 479

Post Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2022 7:02 am      Post subject: Russian Records Translation

G'day Marcel

Can you please translate these birth records

Birth Jozef Szmajdzinski - record 12(2).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  220.81 KB

Birth Jozef Szmajdzinski - record 12(2).jpg

Birth Zofia Szmajdzinski - record 60(2).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  281.95 KB

Birth Zofia Szmajdzinski - record 60(2).jpg

Birth Kazimierz Szmajdzinski - record 78(2).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  255.82 KB

Birth Kazimierz Szmajdzinski - record 78(2).jpg

amvitale84

Replies: 38

Post Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2022 8:40 am      Post subject: Translation

Thank you, Marcel! Would you mind also translating the attached marriage certificate and birth certificate?

Chaja Klug - Birth Certificat.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  195.5 KB

Chaja Klug - Birth Certificat.jpg

Brukier - Klug Marriage.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  235.48 KB

Brukier - Klug Marriage.jpg

meowsrus

Replies: 14

Post Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2022 12:25 am      Post subject: Russian translation: marriage, births

I want to thank you in advance for everyone who has been helped. I've been searching for decades for any records from Poland (other than the 1 we already had for Weronika) for Poitr and Marianna. We were led to believe that the docs were Prussian held, but thanks to a member here, they realized were just inside Russian held and found them! My aunt died without the knowledge of her grandfather's birthplace, I am already so grateful.

If it could be possible to read and translate these it would be greatly appreciated. There is a marriage for Poitr Skarupski and Marianna Budney (Budna, on records says Budnych), birth for their 1st child Weronika, and their 2nd Julius, my g-grandfather (whom sadly I never met, he died in a car accident when my aunt was a baby).

Thank you,
Collette

69_1276_0_121_127.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  472.25 KB

69_1276_0_121_127.jpg

69_1276_0_123_206.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  410.36 KB

69_1276_0_123_206.jpg

69_1276_0_124_920.jpg
 Description:
Marriage
 Filesize:  373.55 KB

69_1276_0_124_920.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2022 2:20 am      Post subject: Re: Russian translation: marriage, births

meowsrus wrote:
I want to thank you in advance for everyone who has been helped. I've been searching for decades for any records from Poland (other than the 1 we already had for Weronika) for Poitr and Marianna. We were led to believe that the docs were Prussian held, but thanks to a member here, they realized were just inside Russian held and found them! My aunt died without the knowledge of her grandfather's birthplace, I am already so grateful.

If it could be possible to read and translate these it would be greatly appreciated. There is a marriage for Poitr Skarupski and Marianna Budney (Budna, on records says Budnych), birth for their 1st child Weronika, and their 2nd Julius, my g-grandfather (whom sadly I never met, he died in a car accident when my aunt was a baby).

Thank you,
Collette

I am working on it.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2022 7:17 am      Post subject: Re: Russian translation: marriage, births

meowsrus wrote:

Thank you,
Collette

Łążyn
Nr 8

It happened in Łążyn, on October 27th/November 8th, 1885, at 1 p.m.
We make it known that in the presence of Szymon Zieliński, 37 years old and Wawrzyniec Gawarkiewicz, 28 years old, both peasants from Łążyn, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Piotr Skorupski, a single man, a stableman from Łążyn, who was born in Łążyn, son of the late spouses: Mateusz Skorupski and Marianna Skorupska nee Rysiewska, 19 years old

and

Marianna Budna, a miss, living at her parents' in Łążyn, who was born in Łążyn, daughter of the spouses: Jakub Budny and Jadwiga Budna nee Gawarkiewicz, 18 years old.

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced in the local parish church, on: October 6th/18th, October 13th/25th and October 20th/November 1st of the current year.

The groom's guardian and the bride's parents, who were present at writing this marriage act, gave their oral permission for this marriate.
The religious marriage ceremony was performed by the priest Jakub Wachulski, the administrator of the Łążyn parish.
This act was read to the present, who all were illiterate and it was signed by Us.

Priest Jakub Wachulski, the administrator of the Łążyn parish, serving as Civil Registrar.

Nr 12
Łążyn

It happened in Łążyn, on January 19th/31st, 1887, at 2 p.m.
Appeared Piotr Skorupski, 20 years old, in the presence of Józef Witkowski, 46 years old, a steward and Szymon Lewandowski, a morgownik*, 50 years old, who all live in Łążyn and presented Us a female infant child, who was born yesterday in Łążyn, at 12 o'clock at night, to his legal wife, Marianna nee Budna, 18 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, by the undersigned priest, the child was given the name: Weronika and the godparents were: the aforementioned Witkowski Józef and Katarzyna Gaworkiewicz.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses, who all were illiterate, and it was signed by Us only.

Priest St. Radziszewicz, the administrator of the Łążyn parish, serving as Civil Registrar.

*morgownik: a peasant who owns a small amount of land.

Nr 39
Łążyn

It happened in Łążyn, on July 26th/August 7th, 1888, at 9 p.m.
Appeared Piotr Skorupski, 21 years old, a servant, in the presence of Szymon Lewandowski, 48 years old and Jan Rygielski, 53 years old, both morgowniks, all of them living in Łążyn and presented Us a male infant child, informing that the child was born yesterday, in Łążyn, at 10 a.m., to his legal wife, Marianna nee Budna, 20 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today by the undersigned priest, the child was given the name: Julian and the godparents were: Jakub Budny and Marianna Jędrzejewska.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses, all of the illiterate, and it was aigned by Us only.

Priest St. Radziszewski, the administrator of the Łążyn parish, serving as Civil Registrar.

Left margin note: Julian Skorupski on May 18th, 1910, in the Piteburg parish church married Agnieszka Zielińska.

meowsrus

Replies: 14

Post Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2022 11:57 am      Post subject: Re: Russian translation: marriage, births

marcelproust wrote:
meowsrus wrote:

Thank you,
Collette

Łążyn
Nr 8

It happened in Łążyn, on October 27th/November 8th, 1885, at 1 p.m.
We make it known that in the presence of Szymon Zieliński, 37 years old and Wawrzyniec Gawarkiewicz, 28 years old, both peasants from Łążyn, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Piotr Skorupski, a single man, a stableman from Łążyn, who was born in Łążyn, son of the late spouses: Mateusz Skorupski and Marianna Skorupska nee Rysiewska, 19 years old

and

Marianna Budna, a miss, living at her parents' in Łążyn, who was born in Łążyn, daughter of the spouses: Jakub Budny and Jadwiga Budna nee Gawarkiewicz, 18 years old.

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced in the local parish church, on: October 6th/18th, October 13th/25th and October 20th/November 1st of the current year.

The groom's guardian and the bride's parents, who were present at writing this marriage act, gave their oral permission for this marriate.
The religious marriage ceremony was performed by the priest Jakub Wachulski, the administrator of the Łążyn parish.
This act was read to the present, who all were illiterate and it was signed by Us.

Priest Jakub Wachulski, the administrator of the Łążyn parish, serving as Civil Registrar.

Nr 12
Łążyn

It happened in Łążyn, on January 19th/31st, 1887, at 2 p.m.
Appeared Piotr Skorupski, 20 years old, in the presence of Józef Witkowski, 46 years old, a steward and Szymon Lewandowski, a morgownik*, 50 years old, who all live in Łążyn and presented Us a female infant child, who was born yesterday in Łążyn, at 12 o'clock at night, to his legal wife, Marianna nee Budna, 18 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, by the undersigned priest, the child was given the name: Weronika and the godparents were: the aforementioned Witkowski Józef and Katarzyna Gaworkiewicz.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses, who all were illiterate, and it was signed by Us only.

Priest St. Radziszewicz, the administrator of the Łążyn parish, serving as Civil Registrar.

*morgownik: a peasant who owns a small amount of land.

Nr 39
Łążyn

It happened in Łążyn, on July 26th/August 7th, 1888, at 9 p.m.
Appeared Piotr Skorupski, 21 years old, a servant, in the presence of Szymon Lewandowski, 48 years old and Jan Rygielski, 53 years old, both morgowniks, all of them living in Łążyn and presented Us a male infant child, informing that the child was born yesterday, in Łążyn, at 10 a.m., to his legal wife, Marianna nee Budna, 20 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today by the undersigned priest, the child was given the name: Julian and the godparents were: Jakub Budny and Marianna Jędrzejewska.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses, all of the illiterate, and it was aigned by Us only.

Priest St. Radziszewski, the administrator of the Łążyn parish, serving as Civil Registrar.

Left margin note: Julian Skorupski on May 18th, 1910, in the Piteburg parish church married Agnieszka Zielińska.

Oh thank you, thank you!

I have a question about Weronika's entry: you have it 19/31. Was there confusion or was she born on the 19th and baptized on the 31st?

The only document we have is a Polish reissue of her certificate and it states the 31st for both. So now wondering if it was a quick reissue and 31st was put in for both.
dnowicki
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 2781

Post Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2022 1:23 pm      Post subject: Re: Russian translation: marriage, births

[quote="meowsrus"]

I have a question about Weronika's entry: you have it 19/31. Was there confusion or was she born on the 19th and baptized on the 31st? [quote="meowsrus"]

Collette,

Records after 1867 give two dates for events. The first date is according to the Julian Calendar, which was used in Russia, and the second date is according to the Gregorian Calendar, which was used by almost every other country (except for Greece) and which is the calendar in use today. The Julian Calendar was slowly falling behind the astronomical calendar and had been reformed by Pope Gregory in the 16th Century—hence the name Gregorian Calendar. In the 19th Century the Julian Calendar was 12 days behind.

Dave
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2022 7:15 am      Post subject: Re: Translation

amvitale84 wrote:
Thank you, Marcel! Would you mind also translating the attached marriage certificate and birth certificate?

It happened in the town of Zamość, on February 8th, 1889, at 11 a.m.
Appeared personally Abram Klug, 47 years old, a trader, living in the town of Zamość, in the presence of the witnesses, Judka Dajczlewicz, 46 years old and Hazkiel Buch, 38 years old, a synagogue sextons, living in the town of Zamość, and presented Us a female infant child, informing that the child was born in the town of Zamość, on November 15th, 1880, at 7 p.m., to his legal wife, Blima nee Bruker, 45 years old.
At the religious rite the child was given the name Chaja.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses, and it was signed by us, the father of the child and by the witnesses, with the additional information that the act was not entered in the proper time due to the fathers's fault.

Abdam Klug,
Judko Dajczlewicz,
Hazkiel Buch,
The Civil Registrar's signatures.

It happened in the town of Zamość, on January 18th, 1861, at 4 p.m.
Appeared the jew, Mojżesz Wahl, the rabbi deputy of the town of Zamość with the jews:

Abraham Klug, a single man, living at his mother's in the town of Janów, son of the late Herszek and the living trader, Hana, living in the town of Zamość, the Klug spouses and Blima Brukier, a miss, 17 years old, living at her mother's, who was born and lives in Zamość, daughter of the late Mendel and the living Cywia, a street trader living in Zamość, the Brukier spouses,

and in the presence of the Hana Klug, mother of Abraham Klug and Cywia Brukier, the mother of Blima Brukier, and in the presence of the witnesses, the jews: Lejba König, a street trader, 69 years old and Nuta Hüttz, a street trader, 43 years old, who live here, in Zamość, and he declared that in front of Him, on this day, a religious marriage was concluded, between: Abraham Klug and Blima Brukier and that this marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced in the synagogues of the towns of Janów and Zamość, on: December 15th, 22nd and 29th of the last year and that Hana Klug and Cywia Brikier, the newlywed's parents, who were present at writing this marriage act, gave their oral permission for this marriage.
The newlyweds declared they did not enter into any prenuptial agreement.
This act was read to the newlyweds and the witnesses and it was signed by the rabbi deputy, Mojżesz Wahl, Abraham Klug, Blima Klug, Cywia Brukier, Lejba König and Nuta Hüttz. Hana Klug was illiterate.

Trish
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 295

Post Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2022 11:21 am      Post subject: Birth Record Translation Help

Hi Marcell,
Can you please help translate the following birth record?

All I want to know is the following information please:
The name of the town of birth.
The date of birth.
Are the parents still alive?

Franciszka Mrowczynska born in 1869. Parents are: Franciszek Mrowczynski and Julianna Korjczyk. The record was from Kasimierz Biskupi records.

Franciszka Mrowczynska Birth 1869.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  244.63 KB

Franciszka Mrowczynska Birth 1869.jpg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 306, 307, 308 ... 336, 337, 338  Next Page 307 of 338

Jump to: