PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Polish records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 554, 555, 556 ... 578, 579, 580  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:21 am      Post subject: Re: Jan Nalepa

Blue wrote:
Can I please have some help with this birth record? I think it is for Jan Nalepa who was born in 1873. Thanks

Nr 17
Gózd

It happened in the village of Huta Krzeszowska, on February 19th/March 3rd, 1873, at 4 p.m.
Appeared Jan Nalepa, a farmer living in Gózd, 27 years old, in the presence of Stanisław Ostrowski, 46 years old and Andrzej Bednarz, 36 years old, both farmers living in Gózd and presented Us a male infant child, informing that the child was born in Gózd on February 16th/28th of the current year [here is the note written on the left margin: at 3 a.m., to his legal wife, Zofia nee Matuszczak, 26 years old].
At The Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the name: Jan, and the godparents were: the aforementioned Stanisław Ostrowski and Agnieszka Jakimkowa.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses and it was signed by Us only because the present were illiterate.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:29 am      Post subject: Re: Polish Record Translation

TedMack wrote:
TedMack wrote:
G'day Marcel

Can you please translate this record.

G'day Marcel

Have you had a chance to look at this one from 8th July?

Nr 44
Kiełczew Smużny

It happened in Wrząca Wielka, on May 19th, 1918, at 1 p.m.
Appeared Józef Szmajdziński, a farmer from Kiełczew Smużny, 39 years old, a peasant from the commune of Czołó, in the presence of Michał Wojciechowski, 50 years old and Bolesław Nadzielski, 45 years old, both farmers from Kiełczew Smużny and presented Us a male infant child, who was born in Kiełczew Smużny, on May 14th of the current year, at 3 p.m., to his wife, Stanisława nee Michalak, 30 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the name: Sylwester, and the godparents were: Antoni Ziółkowski and Władysława Okupska.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses and it was signed by Us.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:40 am      Post subject: Re: Polish Record Translation

TedMack wrote:
TedMack wrote:
G'day Marcel

Can you please translate the attached.

Cheers

G'day Marcel

Have you had a chance to look at this one from 6th July?

Nr 14
Rychnów

In the year of 1811, on the 29th day of January, at 3 p.m., in front of Us, the Rychnów parish-priest, serving as Civil Registrar for the commune of Rychnów, located in the county and the department of Kalisz, appeared: Ignacy Chalczak, a forester, 47 years old and presented Us a male infant child, who was born in his house number 10 on this day, at 2 a.m., and he declared the child was born to him and his wife, Katarzyna, 31 years old and his wish was to name the child: Franciszek.
After this statement was made in the presence of Walenty Chalczak, a chałupnik*, 49 years old and Łukasz Szymański, a czynszownik**, 51 years old, this act was read to the father of the child and the witnesses, who were all illiterate, and it was signed by Us.

Priest Jan Wichliński, the Rychnów parish-priest, serving as Civil Registrar.

*chałupnik: a peasant, owner or resident of a small cottage with a garden, not owning land, often working as a daylaborer or providing craft services.
** czynszownik: a peasant renting land, exempt from doing serfdom for an annual fee.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Aug 09, 2022 6:04 am      Post subject: Re: Sejny, Podlaskie, Marriage Translation

Dbaron wrote:
Hi Marcel,
Could you please translate the 1850 marriage of Paulin Tomkiewicz and Antonina Makarewicz, from the village of Sumowo, near Sejny, Podlaskie.

Thank you,
Dan

Sumowo

It happened in the town of Sejny, on November 27th, 1849, at 6 p.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Benedykt Szymański, the uncle of the bride, who lives in the village of Lasanka, 29 years old and Wincenty Bućkun, living in the village of Posejny, 28 years old, both farmers, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Paulin Tomkiewicz, a single man, son of the late Jan and the living Marcella nee Żegarska, the Tomkiewicz spouses, farmers from Posejny, who was born and lives at his mother's on the farm in the village of Posejny, 18 years old

and

Antonina Makarewicz, a miss, daughter of Antoni and Elżbieta nee Miszkiel, the Makarewicz spouses, farmers from Sumowo, who was born and lives at her parents' on the farm in the village of Sumowo, 16 years old.

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced in the cathedral church of Sejny, on Syndays: November 11th, 18th an 25th of the current year, at 12 o'clock at noon.
There were no objections for this marriage.
Groom's mother and the bride's parents gave their permission for this marriage.
The newlyweds declared they did not enter into any prenuptial agreement officially.
The marriage ceremony was performed in the Sejny cathedral church by the undersigned priest.
This act was read to the newlyweds and it was signed by Us, the groom and one of the witnesses, Benedykt Szymański, the others were illiterate.

Priest B. Billewicz, the cathedral vicar priest.

Szymański Benedykt
Paulin Tomkiewicz.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:24 am      Post subject: Re: Translation

amvitale84 wrote:
Happy to get a translation to act 33 of the attached birth certificate.

It happened in the city of Warsaw, in the 9th Łazienkowski district, in the office of the Civil Registrar for Non-Christian Denominations, on March 4th/17th, 1903, at 11 a.m.
Appeared personally father, Mordka Hercek, 32 years old, a trader, living in the house number 1685, in the presence of the witnesses: Hersz Dorfman, 52 years old, a trader living in the house number 1684 and Dawid Rejzner, 26 years old, a trader living in the house number 2945, and presented us a male infant child and declared the child was born on February 26th/March 11th of the current year, at 10 a.m., in the house in which the father lives. The child was born to the declarant and his legal wife, Chaja Ruda nee Hendel, 30 years old.
The child was given the name Chiel. (eventually: Hiel)
This act was read and it was signed by Us and the present.

Civil Registrar's signature
The father of the child and thr witnesses signatures.

TedMack

Replies: 479

Post Posted: Wed Aug 10, 2022 2:30 am      Post subject: Polish Record Translation

G'day Marcel

Can you please translate the attached records - they are for the same family from Rożdżały, par. Tłokinia.

There are 2 death records for Franciszka Mackowski, one in Polish (record 29) and one in Russian (record 34) - they are both in the same year not sure why one is in Polish and the other in Russian? If I am correct with the Russian one they would be for mother and daughter.

Cheers
Ted

Death Franciszka Mackowski - record 29(2).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  397.48 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Death Franciszka Mackowski - record 29(2).jpg

Death Franciszka Mackowski - record 34(2).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  400.13 KB

Death Franciszka Mackowski - record 34(2).jpg

Birth Franciszka Mackowski - record 78(2).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  327.15 KB

Birth Franciszka Mackowski - record 78(2).jpg

Birth Maryanna Galant - record 33(2).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  259 KB

Birth Maryanna Galant - record 33(2).jpg

Birth Franciszka Zarnecka - record 69 (2).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  189.16 KB

Birth Franciszka Zarnecka - record 69 (2).jpg

a4u2fear

Replies: 230

Post Posted: Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:40 am      Post subject:

Hi Marcel

Can you please translate baptism #42 here, Maryanna Badoska in 1813.

https://www.szukajwarchiwach.gov.pl/en/jednostka/-/jednostka/1475103

Thanks
TedMack

Post Posted: Sat Aug 13, 2022 6:51 am      Post subject: Polish Record Translation

G'day Marcel

Can you please translate the attached marriage record.

Cheers
Ted

Marriage Roch Klimczak and Julianna Marciniak 1813 - record 7(2).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  546.96 KB

Marriage Roch Klimczak and Julianna Marciniak 1813 - record 7(2).jpg

TedMack

Post Posted: Sat Aug 13, 2022 7:04 am      Post subject: Polish Record Translation

G'day Marcel

I have another marriage record for translation please.

Cheers
Ted

Marriage Maryanna Klimczak - record 2(2).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  596.43 KB

Marriage Maryanna Klimczak - record 2(2).jpg

TedMack

Post Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2022 2:34 am      Post subject: Re: Polish Record Translation

TedMack wrote:
marcelproust wrote:
TedMack wrote:
G'day Marcel

Can you please translate the attached records. The marriage record I can read just want to make sure I haven't missed anything.

Cheers

Nr 4
Rychnów

It happened in Rychnów, on February 3rd, 1832, at 11 a.m.
Appeared Jan Kruszak, a tenant, 31 years old and Izydor Kruszak, a tenant, 41 years old, both peasants living here, in Rychnów and they declared that on the 3rd day of the current month and year, at 9 a.m., died Magdalena Macioszek, a miss, who lived here, in Rychnów, 23 years old, daughter of Jędrzej and Marianna, the Macioszek spouses, peasants from Rychnów.
After convnced myself about the death.... [the end of this act should be found on the next page of the church book].

Priest Józef Szablowski. The other persons, mentioned in the act, were illiterate.

Oooops!

Thanks Marcel, the missing second page is now attached, can you please translate.

G'day Marcel

Have you had a chance to look at this one from 19th July?

Cheers
Ted

Death Magdalena Mackowski 1832 - record 4 (pg2)2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  103.34 KB

Death Magdalena Mackowski 1832 - record 4 (pg2)2.jpg

TedMack

Post Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2022 2:37 am      Post subject: Re: Polish Record Translation

TedMack wrote:
G'day Marcel

Can you please translate the attached marriage record - I've included a few different views.

G'day Marcel

Have you had a chance to look at this one also from 19th July?

Cheers
Ted

Marriage Wawrzyn Maciejewski - record 15 - pg1(2).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  114.8 KB

Marriage Wawrzyn Maciejewski - record 15 - pg1(2).jpg

Marriage Wawrzyn Maciejewski - record 15 - pg2(2).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  336.04 KB

Marriage Wawrzyn Maciejewski - record 15 - pg2(2).jpg

Marriage Wawrzyn Maciejewski - record 15(2).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  202.84 KB

Marriage Wawrzyn Maciejewski - record 15(2).jpg

JGwizdowski
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 215

Post Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2022 11:01 am      Post subject: Baranowski marriage 1814

Greetings, Marcel:

I see you are keeping very busy! When you are able, I would greatly appreciate a translation of the attached marriage record for Baranowski - Rudkowski. It begins on the bottom left page, and concludes on the right page.

Jan Baranowski m 1814b.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  623.69 KB

Jan Baranowski m 1814b.jpg

Jan Baranowski m 1814a.jpg
 Description:
Baranowski - Rudkowski 1814 marriage
 Filesize:  633.5 KB

Jan Baranowski m 1814a.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2022 4:38 pm      Post subject: Re: Baranowski marriage 1814

JGwizdowski wrote:
Greetings, Marcel:

I see you are keeping very busy! When you are able, I would greatly appreciate a translation of the attached marriage record for Baranowski - Rudkowski. It begins on the bottom left page, and concludes on the right page.

I am working on it.

kp94

Replies: 3

Post Posted: Sat Aug 27, 2022 1:54 pm      Post subject: Rebieger and Peglowna

Hello,

Can someone please translate this record of Jan Bogumil and Jana Beata Peglowna's marriage. It would be extremely beneficial to me because the record contains details about August Pitz, my fifth-great-grandfather.

Thank you to whoever does this!

Kyle

Szymanowice 1809.38.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.99 MB

Szymanowice 1809.38.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2022 3:04 pm      Post subject: Re: Rebieger and Peglowna

kp94 wrote:
Hello,

Can someone please translate this record of Jan Bogumil and Jana Beata Peglowna's marriage. It would be extremely beneficial to me because the record contains details about August Pitz, my fifth-great-grandfather.

Thank you to whoever does this!

Kyle

I am working on it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 554, 555, 556 ... 578, 579, 580  Next Page 555 of 580

Jump to: