PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 310, 311, 312 ... 337, 338, 339  Next
Author

Replies: 38

Post Posted: Thu Aug 25, 2022 10:24 am      Post subject: Translation

Good day, Marcel - would you mind translating the two attached marriage certificates?

Thanks!

Cypa Lutmanowitcz.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  270.74 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Cypa Lutmanowitcz.jpg

Ruchla Trompoler.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  303.72 KB

Ruchla Trompoler.jpg

HelpTheFamily

Replies: 190

Post Posted: Sat Aug 27, 2022 4:33 am      Post subject: Translate

Good Morning, Can You Translate the Marriage of Karol Wyszkowski and Marianna Matys?

Best Regards,
Lucas

346888B4-9662-440C-AE05-2CCB26C8C706.jpeg
 Description:
 Filesize:  229.78 KB

346888B4-9662-440C-AE05-2CCB26C8C706.jpeg

EmmaZ

Replies: 8

Post Posted: Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:38 am      Post subject: Record translation - Alexander Zych

Hello!
I would like to have this birth record for Alexander Zych, born in 1892 to Tomasz Zych and Rozalia Pawelczyk translated.
The record number is 294.
I think it's written in Russian, but I'm not completely sure.

https://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=6&zs=0521d&sy=1892&kt=1&plik=291-294.jpg#zoom=1&x=1903&y=1213

Thank you very much for the help! Will gladly donate.
Skowronski

Replies: 13

Post Posted: Sat Aug 27, 2022 2:00 pm      Post subject:

Can you please translate the attached record

Antonina Czarnecka death.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.38 MB

Antonina Czarnecka death.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4195

Post Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2022 3:04 pm      Post subject:

Skowronski wrote:

I am working on it.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2022 3:06 pm      Post subject: Re: Record translation

EmmaZ wrote:
Hello!
I would like to have this birth record for Alexander Zych, born in 1892 to Tomasz Zych and Rozalia Pawelczyk translated.

https://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=6&zs=0521d&sy=1892&kt=1&plik=291-294.jpg#zoom=1&x=1903&y=1213

I am working on it.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2022 3:28 pm      Post subject: Re: Record translation

EmmaZ wrote:
Hello!

Kruszewo

It happened in Goworowo, on August 2nd/14th, 1892, at 1 p.m.
Appeared personally Tomasz Zych, 32 years old, a farmer living in the village of Kruszewo, in the presence of Adam Kut, 39 years old and Wincenty Kut, 35 years old, farmers living in the village of Kruszewo, and presented Us a male infant child, informing that the child was born in the village of Kruszewo, on July 29th/August 10th of the current year, at 10 a.m., to his legal wife, Rozalia nee Pawełczyk, 30 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today by the priest Józef Piekuta, the child was given the name Aleksander and the godparents were: Franciszek Dumała and Ludwika Witkowska.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses, who all were illiterate and it was signed by Us.

Priest Józef Piekuta, temporarily servng as Civil Registar, priest Józef Piekuta.

EmmaZ

Replies: 8

Post Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2022 4:49 pm      Post subject:

Thank you so much!
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 5:54 am      Post subject:

Skowronski wrote:

Nr 33
Brzeźnia

It happened in Radzanów, on February 15th/27th, 1895, at 10 a.m.
Appeared Józef Czarnecki, the deceased's husband, 85 years old and Wawrzyniec Czarnecki, the deceased's son, 30 years old, both living in Brzeźnia and they declared that on February 13th/25th of the current year, at 11 p.m., died in Brzeźnia: Antonina Czarnecka, 50 years old, daughter of the Krawczyński's spouses of unknown names, who was born in Budy Kraszewskie, located in the parish of Raciąż and lived at her husband's in Brzeźnia. She was survived by her husband, Józef czarnecki.
After convinced myself about the death of Antonina Czarnecka this act was read to the illiterate declarants and it was signed by Us only.

Priest Ludwik Kraszewski, the administrator of the Radzanów parish, serving as Civil Registrar.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 9:13 am      Post subject: Re: Translation

amvitale84 wrote:
Good day, Marcel - would you mind translating the two attached marriage certificates?

Thanks!

It happened in the city of Warsaw, in the 13th, Aleksandrowski district, in the Civil Registrar Office for Nonchristian Demoninations, on July 26th/August 8th, 1912, at 11 a.m.
Appeared Chaim Pozner, the clergyman of the13th district and

the groom, a single man, Abram Abe Litmanowicz, a trader, son of Moszek and Rywka nee Moszkowicz*, 24 years old, who was born in the town of Łódź and who lives in Warsaw, in the house number 1685

and

th bride, a miss Sura Hendel, daughter of Szmul Gedalia and Maria Dwojra nee Taub, 23 years old, who was born in the town of Płock and lives in Warsaw, in the house ....[one word I can't decipher]

and
the witnesses, Abrak Jakub Atenmel???, 50 years old, a trader living in the house number 992 A and Hersz Dorfman, 63 years old, a trader, living in the house number 1637.

The aforementioned clergyman, Chaim Pozner, in the presence of the aforementioned persons declared Us that on july 26th/August 8th of the current year he had celebrated a religious marriage ceremony between the aforementioned newlyweds: a single man, Abram Abe Litmanowicz and a miss, Sura Hendel. There were no objections for this marriage .

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced on the 7th/20th July, 14th/27th July and July 21st/August 3rd of the current year.

The newlyweds did enter into the prenuptial agreement, in Warsaw, in front of the notary Władysław Różycki, on April 24th/May 7th of the current year, at the registry number 1126.

This act was read and signed by Us and them.

*Moszkowicz - it may refer to Rywka's father; Moszek [eventually Moszko]

Bohacek

Replies: 40

Post Posted: Tue Aug 30, 2022 7:25 pm      Post subject: Zofia Franciszka Krauss 1870 birth translation request

HI

I'd like a translation of the birth certificate of Zofia Franciszka Krauss.
Her birth took place in Warsaw 1870.

Thank you

1970.act 88 Krauss birth.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  426.49 KB

1970.act 88 Krauss birth.jpg

Send e-mail
HelpTheFamily

Replies: 190

Post Posted: Tue Aug 30, 2022 7:43 pm      Post subject: Translation

Good Day, Can you translate this Death Record of Henryk Matys?

Best Regards,

Lucas Kernan

2401A261-872F-476C-87FC-A9621CFA2D38.jpeg
 Description:
 Filesize:  291.48 KB

2401A261-872F-476C-87FC-A9621CFA2D38.jpeg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Aug 31, 2022 5:28 am      Post subject: Re: Translation

HelpTheFamily wrote:
Good Day, Can you translate this Death Record of Henryk Matys?

Best Regards,

Lucas Kernan

This record refers to the other person:

Nr 244

On the 11th day of May, 1908, died in the village of Olmonty a child named Leokadia. The cause of death: pulmonary tuberculosis, at the age of 1 year.

Daughter of the peasants: Józef Gołębiewski and Michalina Gołebiewska nee Kendys, 1 year old.

Her body was burried on the 12th day of May of the current year in the parish cemetery.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Aug 31, 2022 5:57 am      Post subject: Re: Zofia Franciszka Krauss 1870 birth translation request

Bohacek wrote:
HI

I'd like a translation of the birth certificate of Zofia Franciszka Krauss.
Her birth took place in Warsaw 1870.

Thank you

It happened in Warszawa, in the parish of Saint Alexander, on February 15th/27th, 1870, at 12 o'clock at noon.
Appeared Juliusz Krauss, 25 years of Warsaw, living in the house number 1584, in the presence of: Tadeusz Bocheński, 30 years old and Jakub Wiewiórski, a pensioner, 65 years old, both living in Warszawa, and presented Us a female infant child, who was born in the house where the declarant lives, on September 22nd/October 4th of the last year, at 3 p.m., to his legal wife, Anastazja nee Wiewiórska, 19 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the names: Zofia Franciszka Izabela, and the godparents were: Aleksander Grobicki and Izabela Krauss, and the other present were: Jakub Wiewiórski and Helena Grobicka.
The act was delayed due to the father's activities.
This act was read and it was signd by the father, the witnesses and Us.

Juliusz Krauss, Tadeusz Bocheński, Jakub Wiewiórski.

on behalf of the parish' administrator: priest Ksawery Rogowski.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:26 am      Post subject: Re: Translation

amvitale84 wrote:

Thanks!

It happened in the city of Warszawa, in the 13th, Aleksandrowski, district, in the Registry Office for the Nonchristian Denominations, on January 8th/21st, 1907, at 11 a.m.

Appeared a clergyman, Chaim Pozner, and:

a single man, Nusyn Dawid Trompoler, 22 years old, a trader, who was born in the city of Warszawa, in the Praga district, son of Chil Mordka and Sura Fajga nee Gajtler, the Trompoler legal spouses, who lives in the house number 166

and

a miss, Ruchla Hendel, 23 years old, living at her parents', traders, who was born in the town of Płock, daughter of Szmul Gedalia and Maria Dwojra nee taub, the Hendel legal spouses, who lives in the house number 1685,

in the presence of the witnesses: Hersz Dorfman, 57 years old, a trader living in the house number 1684 and Josek Morgensztern, 58 years old, a trader living in the house number 957.

The aforementioned clergyman, Chaim Pozner, in the presence of the aforementioned witnesses, declared that on January 8th/21st of the current year, he celebrated a religious marriage ceremony, between:

Nusyn Dawid Trompoler, a single man and Ruchla Hendel, a miss.
The newlyweds gave their permission for this marriage. There were no objections for this marriage.
This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced by the clergyman of the 13th district, on: December 23rd and December 27th, 1906 and January 6th of the current year.

The newlyweds declared they did enter into the prenuptial agreement, at the notary Władysław Rudnicki, who works in the Mortgage Office of the Warsaw Court of Piece, on: December 20th, 1906/January 2nd, 1907, at the registry number 1942.

This act was read, and it was signed by Us, the clergyman, the newlyweds and the witnesses.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 310, 311, 312 ... 337, 338, 339  Next Page 311 of 339

Jump to: