PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author

Replies: 190

Post Posted: Sat Aug 27, 2022 8:33 am      Post subject: Russian Translation Needed

Good Day! I just needed Russian translation on a marriage record of Marianna Matys and Karol Wyszkowski.
Here’s the photo:

B6F6D4B0-6B41-4019-A3B2-BAB6159E5AC8.jpeg
 Description:
 Filesize:  229.78 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

B6F6D4B0-6B41-4019-A3B2-BAB6159E5AC8.jpeg

HelpTheFamily

Post Posted: Sat Aug 27, 2022 8:38 am      Post subject: Translation Needed

Also, I’ve been trying to look for more details on Marianna(And Brother Henryk Matys)’s Parents (Jan Gotfryd Matys and Ludwika Neé Schroeder).
https://geneteka.genealodzy.pl/index.php?op=gt&lang=eng&bdm=S&w=10pl&rid=S&search_lastname=Matys&search_name=Henryk%20&search___lastname2=&search_name2=&from_date=&to_date=&rpp1=&ordertable=

5E36AA66-8410-4F7C-BC2B-D1867E390EDB.jpeg
 Description:
 Filesize:  204.46 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

5E36AA66-8410-4F7C-BC2B-D1867E390EDB.jpeg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2022 3:05 pm      Post subject: Re: Russian Translation Needed

HelpTheFamily wrote:
Good Day! I just needed Russian translation on a marriage record of Marianna Matys and Karol Wyszkowski.
Here’s the photo:

I am working on it.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
HelpTheFamily

Post Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 3:14 am      Post subject: Re: Russian Translation Needed

marcelproust wrote:
HelpTheFamily wrote:
Here’s the photo:

I am working on it.

Almost Done?

Best Regards,

Lucas
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 4:18 am      Post subject: Re: Russian Translation Needed

HelpTheFamily wrote:
Here’s the photo:

On the 29th day of July, 1897, in the romancatholic parish church in Białystok, the vicar priest, the reverend Wojtek???, blessed the marriage, which was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced on: the first on July 15th, the second n July 22 and the third on July 29th, in front of the people gathered for the Holy Mass.

A marriage between;

Karol Wyszkowski, a peasant, 22 years old, a signle man and Marianna nee Matys, a widow, whose first marriage surname was: Słomińska, 25 years old, both from the town of Białystok, the parishioners of the local church.
This marriage was preceded with the written statement of the newlyweds that there were no objections for this marriage. the newlyweds gave their permission for this marriage.

Groom's parents: the peasants, Karol Wyszkowski and Paulina Wyszkowska nee Grabowska
Bride's parents: Henryk Matys and Ludwika matys nee Matrys.

The aforementioned priest solemny blessed this marriage, in front of the witnesses: Jan Gofman, Henryk Matys and many others.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 4:33 am      Post subject: Re: Translation Needed

HelpTheFamily wrote:
Also, I’ve been trying to look for more details on Marianna(And Brother Henryk Matys)’s Parents (Jan Gotfryd Matys and Ludwika Neé Schroeder).
https://geneteka.genealodzy.pl/index.php?op=gt&lang=eng&bdm=S&w=10pl&rid=S&search_lastname=Matys&search_name=Henryk%20&search___lastname2=&search_name2=&from_date=&to_date=&rpp1=&ordertable=

Ludwika nee Matris, not Schroeder.
There are no more details regarding Jan and Ludwika in these two documents.
For more details we need to read their marriage record.

There is a death record indexed for Ludwika matys, wich reveals the following information on her:

Białystok, death record number 205.
She died on August 24th, 1913, in Białystok, a townswoman, the cause of death: old age. She received The Anointing of the Sick.
A widow, who died at the age of 75, she left her son, Henryk and a daughter, Maria.
Her body was burried on August 25th, 1913, she was burried in the parish cemetery.

The death records index on Geneteka has a gap between 1871-1903, so if Ludwika's husband died in that period You have to search for the death record on www.szukajwarchiwach.pl
There should be more details in Ludwika's marriage record, but there is a gap between 1871-1889 in the Geneteka indexes for the parish of Białystok.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: