PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 317, 318, 319 ... 336, 337, 338  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Wed Nov 16, 2022 5:50 am      Post subject: Re: correction request

davidfrancja wrote:
Hello Marcelproust,
could you please check my translation on these 3 baptism certificates?
don't waste your time translating all the documents
Thank you Marcel
greeting
david

n°1237
Antoni Niedźwiedzki
born 13 Avril 1897 à Bałuty (Łódź)
baptism 14 Avril 1897
godfather: Stanisław ?????
godmother : Józefa Florczak

n°2325
Marianna Niedzwiedzka
born 08 Août 1899 à Radogoszcz (Łódź)
baptism 13 Août 1899
godfather: Józef Florczak

n°3449
Wladysława Niedźwiedzka
born 17 Octobre 1900 à Bałuty (Łódź)
baptism 21 Octobre 1900
godfather: Stanisław ?????
godmother : Antonina Musiak

n°1237
Antoni Niedźwiedzki
born 13 April 1897, in Bałuty
baptism 14 April 1897
godfather: Stanisław Stachurski

n°2325
Marianna Niedzwiedzka
born 08 August 1899, in Radogoszcz
baptism 13 August 1899
godfather: Józef Florczak

n°3449
Wladysław Niedźwiedzki
born 17 October 1900, in Bałuty
baptism 21 October 1900
godfather: Stanisław Ciapski
godmother : Antonina Musiał

PAYPAL: [email protected]
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Nov 16, 2022 6:36 am      Post subject: Re: Translation needed Jozef Karasinski B. 1886

C J Schmidt wrote:
Please could someone translate this in Russian birth record?
The Russian records make my head spin. Sad

Josef Karasinski Born 1886> Father Franciszek Karasinski> Mother Franciszka Panka

Sokoły

It happened in the village of Połajewo, on February 23rd/March 7th, 1886, at 1 p.m.
Appeared Franciszek Karasiński, a farmer from the village of Sokoły, 33 years old, in the presence of Jan Dworecki, 40 years old and Józef Deczurski, 36 years old, both farmers from the village of Sokoły and presented Us a male infant child, informing that the child was born in the village of Sokoły, on February 21st/March 5th of the current year, at 8 p.m., to his legal wife, Franciszka nee Fabiszak, 33 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the name Józef, and the godparents were: Jakub Kubiak and Marianna Świątczak.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses, who were all illiterate, and it was signed by Us only.

Priest Wawrzyniec Kotłowski, serving as a Civil Registrar fot the Połajewo parish.

C J Schmidt

Replies: 37

Post Posted: Wed Nov 16, 2022 6:45 pm      Post subject: Re: Translation needed Jozef Karasinski B. 1886

[quote="marcelproust"]
C J Schmidt wrote:

Josef Karasinski Born 1886> Father Franciszek Karasinski> Mother Franciszka Panka

Thank you, very much.
Thank you sent to your paypal email address
moira426

Replies: 5

Post Posted: Fri Nov 18, 2022 10:55 am      Post subject: Help translating death record in russian

Hello! I'm having trouble translating these two death records for my ancestors. If you could help that would be great! Thank you!

1 - Szczepan Siemiątkowski (b. 1939 - death 1910?)
I know that the record for Szczepan Siemiątkowski is correct due to the parents names (Wojciech, & Barbara Lewędowska) listed in the geneteka index.

2 - Franciszka Siemiątkowska (b. 1937)
Szczepan was married to a Franciszka (Brzozowska). I believe this is her death record however there are no names listed in the index for me to be sure. Her parents were Jan& Ewa (Kowalska) they lived in Chrostkowo.

Szczepan Siemia?tkowski.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  268.07 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Szczepan Siemia?tkowski.jpg

Franciszka Siemia?tkowska.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  173.86 KB

Franciszka Siemia?tkowska.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2022 3:55 pm      Post subject: Re: Translation needed Jozef Karasinski B. 1886

[quote="C J Schmidt"]
marcelproust wrote:
C J Schmidt wrote:

Thank you, very much.
Thank you sent to your paypal email address

Thank You so much.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2022 3:55 pm      Post subject: Re: Help translating death record in russian

moira426 wrote:
Hello! I'm having trouble translating these two death records for my ancestors. If you could help that would be great! Thank you!

I know that the record for Szczepan Siemiątkowski is correct due to the parents names (Wojciech, & Barbara Lewędowska) listed in the geneteka index.

Szczepan was married to a Franciszka (Brzozowska). I believe this is her death record however there are no names listed in the index for me to be sure. Her parents were Jan& Ewa (Kowalska) they lived in Chrostkowo.

I am working on it.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2022 7:17 am      Post subject: Re: Help translating death record in russian

moira426 wrote:

Janiszewo
Nr 3

It happened in the village of Chrostkowo, on January 3rd/16th, 1910, at 11 a.m.
Appeared Ludwik Kiełpiński, 40 years old and Jan Podlas, 40 years old, both farmers from Janiszewo and they declared that yesterday, at 9 a.m., died in Janiszewo: Szczepan Siemiątkowski, dożywotnik*, 70 years old, who was born in Janiszewo, son of the spouses: Wojciech Siemiątkowski and Barbara Siemiątkowska, farmers. He was survived by his wife, Franciszka Siemiątkowska.
After convinced myself about the death of Szczepan Siemiątkowski this act was read to the illiterate declarants and it was signed by Us only.

Priest W. Kafarski, the administrator of the Chrostkowo parish, serving as Civil Registrar.

*dożywotnik: a farmer who gave his farm in exchange for lifetime maintenance.

_________

Majdany
Nr 27

It happened in the village of Chrostkowo, on September 5th/18th, 1910, at 9 a.m.
Appeared Adam Detmer, 30 years old and Jakub Kujawski, 30 years old, both farmers from Majdany, and they declared that yesterday, at 3 p.m., died in Majdany: Franciszka Siemiątkowska, a widow, dożywotnica*, 70 years old of unknown birth place and unknown parents.
After convinced myself about the death of Franciszka Siemiątkowska this act was read to the illiterate declarants and it was signed by Us only.

Priest W. Kafarski, the administrator of the Chrostkowo parish, serving as Civil Registrar.

*dożywotnica: a farmer who gave his farm in exchange for lifetime maintenance.
======

dożywotnik - masculine gender, dożywotnica: feminine gender.

C J Schmidt

Replies: 37

Post Posted: Sun Dec 04, 2022 5:55 pm      Post subject: Russian Translation Request

Could someone please translate this Russian Death Record Please?

1886 Death Jan Grams

1886 Death Jan Grams Kazubek (2).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  450.4 KB

1886 Death Jan Grams Kazubek (2).jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Dec 05, 2022 6:09 am      Post subject: Re: Russian Translation Request

C J Schmidt wrote:

1886 Death Jan Grams

I am working on it.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2022 5:00 am      Post subject: Re: Russian Translation Request

C J Schmidt wrote:

1886 Death Jan Grams

Kazubek

It happened in the village of Sadlno, on September 26th/October 8th, 1886, at 11 a.m.
Appeared Walenty Wiśniewski, 60 years old and Marcin Fryszkowski, 30 years old, both farmers, who live in the village of Kazubek and they declared that on September 24th/October 6th of the current year, at 12 o'clock at night, died in Kazubek Jan Grams, 78 years old, son of the unknown parents, who was born in Stare Miasto and lived at his children's in the village of Kazubek.
He was survived by his wife, Agnieszka nee Bejenk.
After convinced myself about the death of Jan Grams this act was read to the illiterate witnesses and it was signed by Us only.

Jakub Głowacki, the parish-priest of the Sadlno parish, serving as Civil Registrar.

blkspdr11

Replies: 9

Post Posted: Wed Dec 14, 2022 6:06 pm      Post subject: Russian translation

Good Afternoon Marcel, would like section #10 translated. Understand you are busy so whenever you can translate this it is much appreciated. Thank You

russian_134.jpeg
 Description:
 Filesize:  859.12 KB

russian_134.jpeg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Dec 19, 2022 4:54 pm      Post subject: Re: Russian translation

blkspdr11 wrote:
Good Afternoon Marcel, would like section #10 translated. Understand you are busy so whenever you can translate this it is much appreciated. Thank You

I am working on it.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Dec 19, 2022 6:04 pm      Post subject: Re: Russian translation

blkspdr11 wrote:

Nr 10
Surname: Hrebień
Day of the marriage: 22

It happened in the year of 1912, on the 22nd day of January, in the romancatholic parish of Siehniewicze. A religious marriage was concluded by Jan Żywicki, the parish-priest, which was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced on January 8th, 15th and 22nd, in front of the people gathered at the Holy Mass.

Marriage between a peasant from the village of Petelowo, located in the volost of Rewiatycze, in the region of of Siehniewicze, 19 years old, a single man and Waleria Wieryszko, a miss, 19 years old, both parishioners of the Siehniewicze parish.

Groom: son of Piotr and Aniela nee Tymoszyk, the Hrebień legal spouses,
Bride: daughter of Michał and Marianna nee Judycka, the Wieryszko legal spouses.

This marriage was solemny blesses in front of the Church, in the presence of the witnesses: Karol Wieryszko, Bolesław Wiszniewski, and many others.

dswitaj1

Replies: 185

Post Posted: Thu Dec 29, 2022 10:46 am      Post subject: Translation

Hello Marcel.
Attached is the death record of Walenty Suchecki.
Can you please translate when you get a chance.
Thank you very much and Happy New Year !!

Suchecki, Walenty death cr.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  323.34 KB

Suchecki, Walenty death cr.JPG

dswitaj1

Replies: 185

Post Posted: Thu Dec 29, 2022 11:34 am      Post subject: Translation

Hi again.
Attached is the marriage record of Walenty and Rozalia.
This is possibly an unknown 3rd wife of my great grandfather.
Can you please translate.
Thanks again.

Walenty and Rozalia (Zdunczyk) marriage cr.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  510.57 KB

Walenty and Rozalia (Zdunczyk) marriage cr.JPG

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 317, 318, 319 ... 336, 337, 338  Next Page 318 of 338

Jump to: