PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author

Replies: 21

Post Posted: Sat Dec 17, 2022 7:43 pm      Post subject: Old Russian Translation-help

Seeing help in translating the enclosed birth record of a Jan Garbula ? 1884, act 166, 63 of 179 dowloaded from the Archives before they shut down. There is some mention of an Anastaza ?

gabby

Screenshot (39).png
 Description:
Screen shot not the greatest quality.
 Filesize:  942.67 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Screenshot (39).png

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Mon Dec 19, 2022 4:54 pm      Post subject: Re: Old Russian Translation-help

gabby wrote:
Seeing help in translating the enclosed birth record of a Jan Garbula ? 1884, act 166, 63 of 179 dowloaded from the Archives before they shut down. There is some mention of an Anastaza ?

gabby

I am working on it.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Mon Dec 19, 2022 5:06 pm      Post subject: Re: Old Russian Translation-help

gabby wrote:

gabby

Górno

It happened in the town of Tomaszów, on July 20th/August 1st, 1884, at 2 p.m.
Appeared personally Antoni Woś ad Andrzej Garbula, peasants who live in the village of Górno, each of them being 24 years old, and they presented Us a male infant child, informing that the child was born in the village of Górno, on July 16th/28th of the current year, at 8 a.m., to Jan Garbula, a peasant from the village of Górno, 24 years old and his legal wife, Anastazja nee Romańczuk, 24 years old.
At The Holy Baptism the child was given the name Jan, and the godparents were: Wacław Kiwerski and Franciszka Kraczkiewicz.
This act was read to the declarants, and due to their illiteracy it was signed by Us only.

The signature of the Tomaszów parish-priest.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: