PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author

Replies: 69

Post Posted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:43 pm      Post subject: Michalowski/Michalowska

Searching for any information on the names Michalowski/Michalowska from Ruze.Mary Michalowska married Jan Jablonski from Trabin.The marriage took place in Ruze, Mary's home parish.The date for Jans' birth is 1855.The date of Marys' birth is 1858 approximately. Their date of marriage would be 1877
My problem is that Zigmunt was born in 1893. Jan was the name given on ships log for zigmunt person behind as contact. Zigmunt listed Rumnki as town from.Later found out it was Rumnki-Trabin. Zigmunt left Russian /Poland in 1913. He married Mary Skerski/Skerska ,who came to America in 1914. Information is that he sent for her or arranged for her trip. Chances are that they knew each other from Trabin or surrounding area. Another person of interest is Potocki. We received a xmas card From a Potocki from Bethlehem Pa. for years. I know of the Potocki name . So I figure that their is some kind of relationship between the 2 Names. Have not figured out what though. It could have been that Jan Jablonski was a caretaker or tenant for Potocki. Any information would be helpful.Another name that keeps coming up is Anthony/Antonio Yablonski whose wife was Cecelia Yablonski.
Who are supposed to be Zigmunt father

Jan Jablonski would be my Great Grandfather.Jan and Mary had 3or 4 children that I know of. Zigmunt, Stanislaw, Cecelia, and Michalina. They might have had other children
Send e-mail
mcdonald0517
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 960

Post Posted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:04 pm      Post subject:

Hello,

Attached are the following records:

1877 marriage record of Jan Jablonski and Maryanna Michalowska. Akt #5 on the page (written in Russian)

1858 birth record of Maryanna Michalowska. Akt #59 on the page (written in Polish)

1893 birth record of Zygmunt Jablonski. Akt #69 on the page (written in Russian)

More of your ancestor's records can be found at:

https://www.genealogiawarchiwach.pl

You can post these records to the appropriate language forums for translation.

All the best,
Cynthia

1893-69 Zygmunt Jablonski birth.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  461.74 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

1893-69 Zygmunt Jablonski birth.jpg

1858-59 Maryanna Michalowska birth.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  410.34 KB

1858-59 Maryanna Michalowska birth.jpg

1877-5 Jablonski Michalowska marriage.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  403.07 KB

1877-5 Jablonski Michalowska marriage.jpg

Send e-mail
Wally1049

Post Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:24 pm      Post subject: Birth and marriage records

Thank you for finding these records.Now how can I submit these for translation? When contacting the arch diocese would it be better to write to state archives instead? Can you tell me any thing about Chromakow. Just found out that another sister may be from there.Thank you again
Send e-mail
Wally1049

Post Posted: Thu Jan 05, 2023 6:05 pm      Post subject: Jezielski/ Yezilski name

Searching for villages or towns wher the Jezielski-Jezilski name originated.
Last name now Yezilski. Any information would be helpful.
Send e-mail
BarbOslo
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 655

Post Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2023 2:53 pm      Post subject: Re: Birth and marriage records

Wally1049 wrote:
Thank you for finding these records.Now how can I submit these for translation? When contacting the arch diocese would it be better to write to state archives instead? Can you tell me any thing about Chromakow. Just found out that another sister may be from there.Thank you again

Chromakowo er en landsby i det administrative distriktet Gmina Lutocin , i Żuromin fylke , Masoviske voivodskap , i øst-sentrale Polen. Det ligger omtrent 6 kilometer sør-vest for Żuromin og 121 km nord-vest for Warszawa.

Best regards, Barbara
BarbOslo
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:00 pm      Post subject: Re: Michalowski/Michalowska

Wally1049 wrote:
Searching for any information on the names Michalowski/Michalowska from Ruze.Mary Michalowska married Jan Jablonski from Trabin.The marriage took place in Ruze, Mary's home parish.The date for Jans' birth is 1855.The date of Marys' birth is 1858 approximately. Their date of marriage would be 1877
My problem is that Zigmunt was born in 1893. Jan was the name given on ships log for zigmunt person behind as contact. Zigmunt listed Rumnki as town from.Later found out it was Rumnki-Trabin. Zigmunt left Russian /Poland in 1913. He married Mary Skerski/Skerska ,who came to America in 1914. Information is that he sent for her or arranged for her trip. Chances are that they knew each other from Trabin or surrounding area. Another person of interest is Potocki. We received a xmas card From a Potocki from Bethlehem Pa. for years. I know of the Potocki name . So I figure that their is some kind of relationship between the 2 Names. Have not figured out what though. It could have been that Jan Jablonski was a caretaker or tenant for Potocki. Any information would be helpful.Another name that keeps coming up is Anthony/Antonio Yablonski whose wife was Cecelia Yablonski.
Who are supposed to be Zigmunt father

Jan Jablonski would be my Great Grandfather.Jan and Mary had 3or 4 children that I know of. Zigmunt, Stanislaw, Cecelia, and Michalina. They might have had other children

Here is the birth record for Jan Jabłoński from the parish of Trąbin. 1855 / 22 with translation from Polish.

B-Jablonski Jan, 1855-22 parish Trabin.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  804.6 KB

B-Jablonski Jan, 1855-22 parish Trabin.jpg

BarbOslo
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:01 pm      Post subject:

22 Rumunki Trąbińskie (today Trąbin-Rumunki)

It happened in Trąbin, on June 12th / 24th, 1855, at 12 am.
Appeared Franciszka Jabłońska, lived on the farm, from Rumunki Trąbińskie, 50 years old. In the presence of Mikolaj Kapinski, 50 years old and Wojciech Jablonski, 60 years old, both farmers from Rumunki Trąbińskie.
Presented us a male infant child who was born in Rumunki Trąbińskie, on Juny 6th /18th of the current year, at 8 p.m.
A child born of Piotr Jabłoński, farmer, who died May 17th / 29th the current year and his legal wife, Franciszka Jabłońska nee Jarosławska, 43 years old.
The child was given the name of Jan at the holy baptism held on today, and the godparents were Franciszek Jarosławski and Franciszka Jabłońska.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses, who all were illiterate and it was signed by Us only.

Biniarowicz the administrator of the Trąbin parish, serving as Civil Registrar.
BarbOslo
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Feb 01, 2023 7:31 pm      Post subject:

The children of Jan Jablonski in Marianna Michalowska (1877). All born in Rumunki Trąbińskie parish Trąbin

02.02.1878 Stanisława
13.02.1882 Władysława
07.11.1884 Zofia
12.12.1888 Michalina
20.04.1891 Stanisław
02.11.1893 Zygmunt
Cecylia???
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> In search of relatives / Poszukiwani krewni All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: