PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 319, 320, 321 ... 336, 337, 338  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Sun Jan 22, 2023 4:39 pm      Post subject: Re: Russian Records Translation

TedMack wrote:
G'day Marcel

Can you please translate the attached death record

Nr 44
Szadek

It happened in the village of Pamięcin, on October 7th/19th, 1896, at 8 a.m.
Appeared Albin Pleciak, 40 years old and Szczepan Pleciak, 34 years old, both farmhands living in the village of Szadek and they declared that in the village of Szadek, on October 5th/17th of the current year, at 7 p.m., died Rozalia Maćkowska, a 1 year old child, who was born in the village of Szadek and who lived there at her parents', a daughter of Józef Maćkowski and his wife, Antonina Maćkowska nee Radziejewska, the legal spouses, , farmhands.
After convinced myself about the death of Rozalia Maćkowska this act was read to the illiterate present and it was signed by Us only.

Priest Jan Brzeziński, serving as Civil Registrar, the administrator of the Pamięcin parish.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Jan 22, 2023 4:49 pm      Post subject:

C J Schmidt wrote:
Hello again Marcel,
Hoping you can translated this death record for me.

1907 Death Agnieszka Karasinski
If this is who I am looking for we should find Franciszek Szczepankiewicz and Jadwiga Pałaszewska as her parents along with her already deceased husband Wojciech Karasinski.

I have a pending request with Past and Future for some records, so will thank you, later in the week, after I receive their quote.

Nr 2
Stare Połajewo

It happened in the village of Połajewo, on January 19th/February 1st, 1907, at 11 a.m.
Appeared Wawrzyniec Kozłowski, 57 years old and Józef Grzybowiecki, 50 years old, both farmers from the village of Stare Połajewo and they declared that on January 16th/29th of the current year, at 10 a.m., died in the village of Stare Połajewo: Agnieszka Karasińska, 81 years old, a widow, daughter of the late spouses: Franciszek and Jadwiga nee Połajewska, servants, whose birth place was unknown to the declarants. She lived in the village of Stare Połajewo at her son-in-law, a farmer.
After convinced myself about the death of Agnieszka Karasińska this act was read to the declarants, who were all illiterate and it was signed by Us only.

Priest Wawrzyniec Kotłowski, the Połajewo parish-priest, serving as Civil Registrar.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Jan 24, 2023 4:02 am      Post subject:

Bernhard31700 wrote:
Hello M. Proust,

Could you please translate this act: birth Anna Wiorkowska Lubowidz 1890 act. 197.

Many thanks in advance !

Best regards
Bernhard

Żuromin

It happened in Lubowidz, on July 22nd/August 3rd, 1890, at 1 p.m.
Appeared Piotr Wiórkowski, a farmer from Żuromin, 50 years old, in the presence of Franciszek Grzywiński, 45 years old and Antoni Kawczyński, 60 years old, farmers from Żuromin, and presented Us a female infant child, informing that the child was born in Żuromin, on July 11th/23rd of the current year, at 3 a.m., to his legal wife, Antonina nee Szydłowska, 29 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, jeld today by the vicar priest from Żuromin, Mikołaj Sikorski, the child was given the name Anna and the godparents were: the aforementioned Franciszek Grzywiński and Teofila Dąbrowska.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses, who all were illiterate and it was signed by Us only.

Ks. Józef Ossowski, the administrator of the Lubowidz parish, serving as Civil Registrar.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Jan 24, 2023 4:06 am      Post subject: Re: Thank you

C J Schmidt wrote:
Thank you Marcel
Every translation provides more clues...that can be used to further my research.

Does Polish Origins have anyone located near the, Archiwum Archidiecezjalne w Gnieźnie?
My brick wall leads to St. Wojciech, Ostrowo nad Gopłem, Brześć to be able to locate records, for the earlier Karasinki (Karasieński) family.
I would be looking for Marriage records for Wojciech Sr. (possible 3 wives) last one confirmed, by Wojciech Jr.
It appears the first wife Kunnegunda Ryska had twins and then vanished, died?

I do have the copies of birth records that are available online, born to Wojciech Sr. and possible 3 wives.

I also have a copy of the Birth and Marriage record for Wojciech JR Karasinski to Agnieszka Szczepankiewicz. Recently found her death record. (need translation)

See image

You can contact the PolishOrigins team via the email address: [email protected] and ask for a research.
As for the translations I am ready to help You but You did not attache the image.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Jan 24, 2023 4:16 am      Post subject: Re: Record Translation - birth record of Wladyslaw Kalisz

Dryber wrote:
Hello Experts,

I am just beginning the process of discovering my family's heritage. I came across a birth record or baptism record for someone I believe is my ancestor. The record is from the local catholic parish in the village of Rzeczyca Ziemianska in the Lubelskie Voivodeship. The only information I was able to translate successfully from the record were the names and the year of the birth. I believe the parents names listed on the record are Jakub Kalisz and Agnieszka Chmiel, and the name of the child is Wladyslaw Kalisz. The birth year given was 1893. The biggest issue I am having while trying to translate the document is I am unsure what language it is written in. I will include a copy of the record below. Any assistance translating this record is greatly appreciated!

This record was written in russian.

Here is the translation:

Nr 132
Rzeczyca Ziemiańska
Władysław Kalisz

It happened in the village of Rzeczyca Ziemiańska, on September 19th/October 1st, 1893, at 10 a.m.
Appeared personally Jakub Kalisz, a daylaborer living in Rzeczyca Ziemiańska, 30 years old, in the presence of Antoni Rosły, 46 years old and Antoni Zdyb, 27 years old, both farmers living in Rzeczyca Ziemiańska and presented Us a male infant child, informing that the child was born in Rzeczyca Ziemiańska on September 14th/26th of the current year, at 2 a.m., to his legal wife, Agnieszka nee Chmiel, 36 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the name Władysław, and the godparents were: Antoni Rosły and Marianna Biela.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses, who all were illiterate and it was signed by Us only.

Priest Pierzynowski, serving as Civil Registrar.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Jan 24, 2023 4:59 am      Post subject: Re: Help translating death record in russian

moira426 wrote:
Hello! I'm having trouble translating these two death records for my ancestors. If you could help that would be great! Thank you!

1 - Szczepan Siemiątkowski (b. 1939 - death 1910?)
I know that the record for Szczepan Siemiątkowski is correct due to the parents names (Wojciech, & Barbara Lewędowska) listed in the geneteka index.

2 - Franciszka Siemiątkowska (b. 1937)
Szczepan was married to a Franciszka (Brzozowska). I believe this is her death record however there are no names listed in the index for me to be sure. Her parents were Jan& Ewa (Kowalska) they lived in Chrostkowo.

Nr 3
Janiszewo

It happened in the parish of Chrostkowo, on January 3rd/16th, 1910, at 11 a.m.
Appeared Ludwik Kiełpiński, 40 years old and Jan Podlas, 40 years old, both farmers from Janiszewo and they declared that yesterday, at 10 a.m., died in Janiszewo: Szczepan Siemiątkowski, an annuitant, 70 years old, who was born in Janiszewo, a son of the farmers, the spouses: Wojciech Siemiątkowski and Barbara Siemiątkowska. He was survived by his wife, Franciszka Siemiątkowska.
After convinced myself about the death of Szczepan Siemiątkowski this act was read to the illiterate present and it was signed by Us only.

Priest W. Kawarski, the administrator of the Chrostkowo parish, serving as Civil Registrar.

Nr 27
Majdany

It happened in the village of Chrostkowo, on September 5th/18th, 1900, at 9 a.m.
Appeared Adam Detmer, 30 years old and Jakub Kujawski, 30 years old, both farmers from Majdan and they declared that yesterday, at 3 p.m., died in Majdan: Franciszka Siemiątkowska, a widow, an annuitant, 70 years old, whose birthplace and parents were unknown to the declarants.
After convinced myself about the death of Franciszka Siemiątkowska this act was read to the illiterate declarants and it was signed by Us only.

Priest W. Kafarski, the administrator of the Chrostkowo parish, serving as Civil Registrar.

HelpTheFamily

Replies: 190

Post Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2023 7:45 am      Post subject:

Hi Marcel,

Can you translate these two record?

E19AFE07-D79D-4F3C-8F7F-F160F16171B7.jpeg
 Description:
 Filesize:  369.34 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

E19AFE07-D79D-4F3C-8F7F-F160F16171B7.jpeg

6A401294-9AA3-461F-AA51-2B088887FAF4.jpeg
 Description:
 Filesize:  304.52 KB

6A401294-9AA3-461F-AA51-2B088887FAF4.jpeg

Last edited by HelpTheFamily on Wed Jan 25, 2023 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bernhard31700

Replies: 52

Post Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2023 9:02 am      Post subject:

Hello M. Proust,

Thank you for the translation.

Let's move another step.
Can you translate this act: Wedding Piotr Wiorkowski and Antonina Szydlowska, Lubowidz 1880 act. 20 ?

Many thanks in advance
Best regards
Bernhard

Piotr Wiorkowski Antonina Szydlowska Wedding Lubowidz 1880 act 20crop1_M_3003.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  417.9 KB

Piotr Wiorkowski Antonina Szydlowska Wedding Lubowidz 1880 act 20crop1_M_3003.jpg

C J Schmidt

Replies: 37

Post Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2023 12:34 pm      Post subject: Re: Thank you

marcelproust wrote:
C J Schmidt wrote:
Thank you Marcel
Every translation provides more clues...that can be used to further my research.

Does Polish Origins have anyone located near the, Archiwum Archidiecezjalne w Gnieźnie?
My brick wall leads to St. Wojciech, Ostrowo nad Gopłem, Brześć to be able to locate records, for the earlier Karasinki (Karasieński) family.
I would be looking for Marriage records for Wojciech Sr. (possible 3 wives) last one confirmed, by Wojciech Jr.
It appears the first wife Kunnegunda Ryska had twins and then vanished, died?

I do have the copies of birth records that are available online, born to Wojciech Sr. and possible 3 wives.

I also have a copy of the Birth and Marriage record for Wojciech JR Karasinski to Agnieszka Szczepankiewicz. Recently found her death record. (need translation)

See image

You can contact the PolishOrigins team via the email address: [email protected] and ask for a research.
As for the translations I am ready to help You but You did not attache the image.
doctorvalo

Replies: 171

Post Posted: Sun Jan 29, 2023 8:18 pm      Post subject: 1887 Suwalki marriage Klinkowsztejn and A

Hello!

Please translate 1887 Suwalki marriage Mowsza Girsz Klinkowsztejn and Fejga Abramska, akta 19.

Many thanks,
Valerie Edwards

1887 Suwalki marriage Mowsza Girsz Klinkowsztejn and Fejga Abramska, akta 19.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.07 MB

1887 Suwalki marriage Mowsza Girsz Klinkowsztejn and Fejga Abramska, akta 19.jpg

bigmakusa

Replies: 45

Post Posted: Sun Jan 29, 2023 8:46 pm      Post subject: Request for Translation - Russian Death records

Could you please translate these two death records from Kamien Poland

Death Record (1903 Kamien Cienin Koscielny No. 8).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  468.88 KB

Death  Record (1903 Kamien Cienin Koscielny No. 8).jpg

Death record (1895 Kamien Cienin Koscielny Slupca No. 31).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  607.13 KB

Death record (1895 Kamien Cienin Koscielny Slupca No. 31).jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Jan 30, 2023 5:27 am      Post subject: Re: Request for Translation - Russian Death records

bigmakusa wrote:
Could you please translate these two death records from Kamien Poland

Kamień

It happened in the village of Cienin Kościelny, on February 1st/14th, 1903, at 9 a.m.
Appeared Michał Kaszniak, 55 years old, a daylaborer and Andrzej Pigłoski, 22 years old, a farmer, both from the village of Kamień, and they declared that on January 31st/February 13th of the current year, at 7 a.m., in the village of Kamień, died Józef Kaszniak, 5 years old, who was born and lived at his parents', workers, a son of Andrzej and Petronela nee Pigłoska, the Kaszmian spouses.
After convinced myself about the death of Józef Kaszniak this act was read to the illiterate declarants and it was signed by Us only.

Priest Aleksander Żurawski, serving as Civil Registrar.

_________

Kamień

It happened in the village of Cienin Kościelny, on July 13th/25th, 1895, at 3 p.m.
Appeared Walenty Wysocki, 41 years old and Karol Mikołajczyk, 42 years old, both servants living in the village of Kamień and they declared that in the village of Kamień, on July 11th/23rd of the current year, at 3 p.m., died Józef Kaszniak, 5 years old, who was born and lived at his parents' in the village of Kamień, a son of Michał and Marianna nee Nowak, the Kaszniak spouses, servants living in the village of Kamień.
After convinced myself about the death of Józef Kaszniak this act was read to the illiterate declarants and it was signed by Us only.

Priest Andrzej Wojciechowski, serving as Civil Registrar.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Jan 30, 2023 7:32 am      Post subject: Re: 1887 Suwalki marriage Klinkowsztejn and A

doctorvalo wrote:
Hello!

Please translate 1887 Suwalki marriage Mowsza Girsz Klinkowsztejn and Fejga Abramska, akta 19.

Many thanks,
Valerie Edwards

It happened in the town of Suwałki, on August 7th/19th, 1887, at 10 a.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the Civil Registrar of the Suwałki Jewish District appeared Salomon Zeligman, the rabbi of the Suwałki District, in the presence of Mendel Codwek, a houseowner and Lejb Wileński, a tailor, each of them being 55 years old, both living in Suwałki, and declared that in front of Him, in Suwałki, on: July 30th/August 11th of the current year, at 7 p.m., a religious marriage was concluded, between:

Mowsza Hirsz Klinkowsztejn, a single man, 23 years old, living at his mother's, a son of the late Chaim Szloma Lejzorowicz [Lejzorowicz: a son of Lejzor] and Małka Lejbowna [Lejbowna: a daughter of Lejb] nee Iglicka, the Klinkowsztejn spouses, traders living in the village of Purwin in the commune of Kopciowo

and

Fejga Rywka Abramska, a miss, 25 years old, living at her parents', a daughter of Abram Aronowicz [Aronowicz: a son of Aron] and Chana Bejla nee Szejnman, the Abramski spouses, traders living in the town of Grodno, who according to their passports live in the town of Suwałki.

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced simultaneously in the synagogues in Wiejsieje and Suwałki, on: June 27th/July 9th, July 4th/16th and July 11th/23rd of the current year.

The newlyweds declared they did enter into the prenuptial agreement at the office of the Suwałki notary: B. N. Butkiewicz, on July 28th, 1887, at the registry number 633.

This act was read to the present and it was signed by Us, the Rabbi and the Newlyweds. Wileński declared he was illiterate.

Mowsza Hersz Klinkowsztejn, Fejga Rywka Abramska,
M. Codwek,

Signatures of the Rabbi and the Civil Registrar.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2023 5:06 am      Post subject:

Bernhard31700 wrote:
Hello M. Proust,

Thank you for the translation.

Let's move another step.
Can you translate this act: Wedding Piotr Wiorkowski and Antonina Szydlowska, Lubowidz 1880 act. 20 ?

Many thanks in advance
Best regards
Bernhard

Please notice the newlyweds did enter into the prenuptial agreement. they did in in my home town Sierpc Wink
I can ask for a copy of the document in the State Archives if You would be interested in.

Wiadrowo and Żuromin

It happened in Lubowidz, on February 8th/20th, 1881, at 1 p.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Antoni Ruciński, 47 years old and Stanisław Sapała, 45 years old, both farmers from Żuromin, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Piotr Wiórkowski, a widower after the late Franciszka nee Lewandowska, who died in Żuromin, on September 3rd/15th, 1880. A farmer, who was born and lives in Żuromin, 42 years old, a son of the late spouses: Tomasz Wiórkowski and Katarzyna nee Skonieczna

and

Antonina Szydłowska, a miss, 18 years old, who was born and lives in Wiadrowo at her father's, a daughter of the spouses: a farmer, Franciszek Szydłowski and the late Marianna nee Gutowska.

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced in the parish church in Lubowidz, on: January 25th/February 6th, February 1st/13th and February 8th/20th of the current year.

The father of the bride, who was present at writing this marriage act, gave his oral permission for this marriage.

The newlyweds declared they did enter into the prenuptial agreement, at the Mortgage Office notary, Hilary Domagalski, in the town of Sierpc, on January 28th/February 9th of the current year.

The religious marriage ceremony was performed by the priest Józef Ossowski, the administrator of the Lubiwodz parish.
This act was read to the newlyweds and the witnesses, and due to their illiteracy it was signed by Us only.

Priest Józef Ossowski, the administrator of the Lubowidz parish, serving as Civil Registrar.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2023 5:09 am      Post subject:

HelpTheFamily wrote:
Hi Marcel,

Can you translate these two record?

These records are written in German.
You will get a professional help in the German Translations section, here:

https://forum.polishorigins.com/viewtopic.php?t=3263

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 319, 320, 321 ... 336, 337, 338  Next Page 320 of 338

Jump to: