PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author

Replies: 36

Post Posted: Thu Feb 02, 2023 2:55 pm      Post subject: jozef hara raclawice, podkarpackie

good morning

i have been searching for jozef hara from raclawice, podkarpackie.
information gathered from others shows his approx birth at 1885 , he married marianna siek who was also born in raclawice nov 20 1890, they had at least one son also jozef hara born about 1920.
i found a death record for jozef hara age 22 , death in 1942 in lubelskie region.

i have been told that st. stanislaus bishop and martyr is the church that may posses the records for these individuals.

would you be able to advise me if this is the proper place to search, since records online for this name are rare

if so, how would i contact this church ?

thank you in advance for your advice.

sincerely,
larry lancucki
Send e-mail
BarbOslo
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 691

Post Posted: Fri Feb 03, 2023 4:06 am      Post subject: Re: jozef hara raclawice, podkarpackie

larrylancucki wrote:
good morning

i have been searching for jozef hara from raclawice, podkarpackie.
information gathered from others shows his approx birth at 1885 , he married marianna siek who was also born in raclawice nov 20 1890, they had at least one son also jozef hara born about 1920.
i found a death record for jozef hara age 22 , death in 1942 in lubelskie region.

i have been told that st. stanislaus bishop and martyr is the church that may posses the records for these individuals.

would you be able to advise me if this is the proper place to search, since records online for this name are rare

if so, how would i contact this church ?
thank you in advance for your advice.
sincerely,
larry lancucki

Hi Larry,
I spent some time yesterday tracking down the Hara / Siek family. One so long without success. Checked the death record for Josef Hara. It seems he is not related to your family. Do you have any documents confirming that the family is from Raclawice? I assume that Jozef i Marianna was married in Poland. Did they do it? Do you have a birth record for Marianna 1890? Could you please attach it?

Best regards,
Barbara
BarbOslo
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 691

Post Posted: Fri Feb 03, 2023 4:34 am      Post subject: Re: jozef hara raclawice, podkarpackie

[quote="larrylancucki"]good morning

" I have been told that st. stanislaus bishop and martyr is the church that may posses the records for these individuals"

Look at this
https://parafiaraclawice.wixsite.com/swstanislaw

Barb
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research Resources, Tools & Tips All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: