PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Polish records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 562, 563, 564 ... 579, 580, 581  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4190

Post Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2023 3:01 pm      Post subject:

I will start all missing translations this week.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
arielvfu

Replies: 60

Post Posted: Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:08 am      Post subject:

Will appriciate help with the following translations from a town called Plonsk

Many thanks

22 cha niedzwiedz death 1825.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.23 MB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

22 cha niedzwiedz death 1825.jpg

156 Royza Niedz d. matka.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.85 MB

156 Royza Niedz d. matka.jpg

109 Sza 1824.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.87 MB

109 Sza 1824.jpg

Chawa d. Abr 1822 death 124.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.12 MB

Chawa d. Abr 1822 death 124.jpg

Bernhard31700

Replies: 52

Post Posted: Wed Mar 08, 2023 5:05 pm      Post subject:

Hello M. Proust,

Nice to see you again active !

Could you please translate this act: Death Baltazar Kiernozek, Lipniki 1916 act 38.

Many thanks in advance
Best regards
Bernhard

Baltazar Kiernozek death Lipniki Plewki 1916 act 38crop1_038_1916.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  109.38 KB

Baltazar Kiernozek death Lipniki Plewki 1916 act 38crop1_038_1916.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Mar 11, 2023 12:20 pm      Post subject:

Bernhard31700 wrote:
Hello M. Proust,

Nice to see you again active !

Could you please translate this act: Death Baltazar Kiernozek, Lipniki 1916 act 38.

Many thanks in advance
Best regards
Bernhard

Nr 38
Plewki

It happened in Lipniki, the village village belonging to the church domain, on July 30th, 1916, at 3 p.m.
Appeared Konstanty Kiernozek, 60 years old and Wojciech Gromelski, 50 years old, farmers who live in the village of Plewki and they declared Us that on the 5th day of June of the current year, at 4 p.m., died, in the village of Plewki: Baltazar Kiernozek, a widower, 80 years old, who was born and lived in the village of Plewki, a son of unknown parents.
After convinced myself about the death of Baltazar Kiernozek this act was read to the declarants, who were illiterate and it was signed by Us.

Priest W. Włostowski.

YHB

Replies: 25

Post Posted: Sat Mar 11, 2023 4:49 pm      Post subject: Re: Josef Hillel Brachfeld Birth

YHB wrote:
can anyone translate act 139 birth of josef hillel brachfeld
I mostly need the mother's information and also the test in the last column

Hi,
Did anyone do this yet?
I don't find the translation!
tnx,
YH
BarbOslo
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 690

Post Posted: Sat Mar 11, 2023 6:06 pm      Post subject: Re: Josef Hillel Brachfeld Birth

YHB wrote:
YHB wrote:
can anyone translate act 139 birth of josef hillel brachfeld
I mostly need the mother's information and also the test in the last column

Hi,
Did anyone do this yet?
I don't find the translation!
tnx,
YH

Born - June 22, 1889
Place: Bzianka house No. 1
Baptized / circumcised – June 27, 1889
Child's name: Josef Hillel
Illegitimate children
The child's father: Dawid Isaak Brachweld, lives in Jorkow(?)
The child's mother: Chaja Schaneroth, daughter of Izak and Ryfka, merchants in Krakow
Sandek: Major Brachfeld
The child was circumcised by Abraham Kurtz
Midwife: Micołka Przybysz
Note 1- April 30, 1902 "admits the paternity of this child" - signature - David Brachfeld
Witnesses: Isak Leser and S. Kaminsky
Note 2 - Parents got married on April 30, 1901 in Brzesko? Confirmed by Abram Ferkugrün(?)

!!! Sandek is an important person for the child. Quite often it is the child's grandfather.
The places in notes are unknown to me. Note date in notes: April 30, 1901 and April 30, 1902.

Best regards, Barbara
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Mar 17, 2023 4:35 am      Post subject:

arielvfu wrote:

Many thanks

Nr 22
Płońsk

In the year of 1825, on February 7th, at 11 a.m.
In front of Us, Jan Giełczewski, the Civil Registrar of the Płońsk commune, located in the district and the voivodeship of Płock, appeared:
Hersz Leyb Niedzwiedz, a tailor-master, 32 years old, living in Płońsk, in the house number 26 at Warszawska street and Chyl Szloma Sznurek, a tailor-master, 48 years old, living in Płońsk in the house number 125 and they declared that yesterday, at 5 p.m. died Chawa, a 1 year old daughter of Hersz Leyb Niedzwiedz and Hana nee Got, 26 years old. The child died in her parents' place of living.
After convinced myself about the death of Chawa this act was read to the present and it was signed by Us, because the declarants were illiterate.

Jan Giełćzewski, the Civil Registrar.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Mar 17, 2023 5:00 am      Post subject:

arielvfu wrote:

Many thanks

Płońsk

In the year of 1825, on the 20th day of September, at 10 a.m., in front of Us, Jan Giełczewski, the Civil Registrar of the Płońsk commune, located in the district and the voivodeship of Płock, appeared: the jews, Ber Niedzwiedz, a tailor-master, 66 years old and Chyel Szlama, , a tailor-master, 50 years old, both living in Płońsk and they declared that yesterday, at 3 a.m. Royza nee Herszek, 64 years old, a jew, a wife of the declarant, Ber Niedzwiedz and mother of: the late Hersz Layb, 36 years old, Majer, 33 years old, Izrael, 23 years old and Cyrla, 11 years old.
She died in the house of her husband, at number 124, located at Zakroczymska street.
After convinced myself about the death of Royza this act was read to the declarants and it was signed by Us, because the declarants informed they were illiterate.

Jan Giełczewski, The Civil Registrar.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Mar 17, 2023 6:01 am      Post subject:

arielvfu wrote:

Many thanks

I live in the town of Sierpc which was mentioned in this document.

____

Nr 109
Płońsk

In the year of 1824, on September 20th, at 8 a.m., in front of Us, Jan Giełczewski, the Civil Registrar for the commune of Płońsk, located in the district and the voivodeship of Płock, appeared: the jews, Mosiek Goldman, ...[a profession that I can't decipher], 23 years old and Majer Batres??, a synagogue servant, 73 years old, both living in Płock and they declared Us that on the 19th day of the current month and year, at 6 p.m., died Szayncha Łask, a jew, 58 years old, wife of Abram Łask, the rabbi of the synagogue of the town of Sierpc, daughter of Chaym Ra and Rayca nee Szmul, both from Płońsk, a mother of:
-Majer Łask, 29 years old, who lives in Ciechanowiec,
-Hinda Goldman, married, 24 years old and Lewek Łask, 20 years old, both living in Płońsk,
-Chane Ruchel Hyel, married, 18 years old, living in the city of Warsaw,
-Chaim Zelik, 14 years old and Szmul, 12 years old, both living at his father's in the town of Sierpc.

This act was read to the present, first of which was the deceased's son-in-law and the second was the deceased's best friend.
After I convinced myself about the death of the aforementioned person, who died in the house number 13 located at Rynek this document was signed by Us and the declarants.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Mar 17, 2023 6:28 am      Post subject:

arielvfu wrote:

Many thanks

Nr 124
Płońsk

In the year of 1822, on October 14th, at 3 p.m., in front of Us, Jan Giełczewski, the Civil Registrar for the commune of Płońsk, located in the district and the voivodeship of Płock, appeared the jews: Majer Lewkowicz, a synagogue servant, 59 years old and Szmaja Jelonek, a synagogue sexton, 48 years old, both living in Płońsk, and they declared Us that Chawa Abrahamowiczowa, a widow, 57 years old, died in Płońsk, in the Jewish Hospital, on October 13th, 1822, at 4 p.m..
This act was read after the deceased person was seen and it was signed by Us and the declarants.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Mar 17, 2023 8:23 am      Post subject: Re: Polish Record Translation

TedMack wrote:
G'day Marcel

Can you please translate the attached birth record.

Nr 95
Czołowo

It happened in the village of Osiek Wielki, on November 13th, 1828, at 3 p.m.
Appeared Jan Grzebieluch, a farmer living in the village of Czołowo, 30 years old, in the presence of Jan Dąbrowiak, a tenant living in the village of Czołowo, 30 years old and Józef Grzebieluch, an innkeeper, living in the village of Czołowo, 40 years old, and presented Us a female infant child, who was born in the village of Czołowo, on November 11th of the current year, at 8 p.m., to his wife, Katarzyna, 30 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the name Elżbieta, and the godparents were: the aforementioned Jan Dąbrowiak and Rozalia Grzebieluch.
this birth record was read to the declarants, who all were illiterate and it was signed by Us only, the parish-priest.

The signature of the Osiek Wielki parish-priest.

Blue

Replies: 68

Post Posted: Sat Mar 18, 2023 9:25 pm      Post subject: Polish words

Can someone please help me with the words written in the middle line, specifically those between "w Gozdzie" and "w Hucie Podgornej"?

Polish word request.jpeg
 Description:
 Filesize:  408.25 KB

Polish word request.jpeg

BarbOslo
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 690

Post Posted: Sun Mar 19, 2023 2:33 am      Post subject: Re: Polish words

Blue wrote:
Can someone please help me with the words written in the middle line, specifically those between "w Gozdzie" and "w Hucie Podgornej"?

...born in Gozdzie and residing in Huta Podgorna, daughter of Jan and Katarzyna nee Synowiec ...

-Barbara
arielvfu

Replies: 60

Post Posted: Sun Mar 19, 2023 7:18 am      Post subject:

Can we please have translation of this death record, many thanks

HILRAY SR 1848 WY.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.09 MB

HILRAY SR 1848 WY.jpg

Blue

Replies: 68

Post Posted: Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:19 pm      Post subject: Re: Polish words

BarbOslo wrote:
...born in Gozdzie and residing in Huta Podgorna, daughter of Jan and Katarzyna nee Synowiec ...

Thanks Barbara. Can you also please tell me what the word for 'residing in' is in Polish? I cannot work it out in this document. Thanks again
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 562, 563, 564 ... 579, 580, 581  Next Page 563 of 581

Jump to: