PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 324, 325, 326 ... 336, 337, 338  Next
Author

Replies: 9

Post Posted: Sat May 06, 2023 4:17 pm      Post subject: Brok no. 103 Translation

Barb. Thanks again for your help.

Paul

treich

Replies: 167

Post Posted: Tue May 09, 2023 7:22 am      Post subject: Translation Request

Please translate this 1892 death record for Louise Treichel

Screenshot 2023-05-09 082100.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  174.66 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Screenshot 2023-05-09 082100.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4187

Post Posted: Mon May 15, 2023 3:19 am      Post subject: Re: Translation Request

treich wrote:
Please translate this 1892 death record for Louise Treichel

Nr 129
Samsiory

It happened in Michałki, on June 7th/19th 1892, at 1 p.m.
Appeared Andrzej Dikau and Karol Fiszer, each of them being 35 years old, farmers from Samsiory and they declared that yesterday, in Samsiory, died at 10 p.m. Luiza Trejchel, 71 years old, a widow after the late Paweł Trejchel, who was born in Kleszczyn, a daughter of Jakub and Ewa nee bunk, the late Czarski spouses. She was survived by her daughter. After convinced myself about the death of the aforementioned person this act was read to the illiterate declarants and it was signed by Us.

Pastor Ernest Filtzer.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon May 15, 2023 3:22 am      Post subject: Re: translation correction request

davidfrancja wrote:
Dear Marcel Proust
Did Jozef was born the 14 Novembre 1912 ?
baptism was the 05 Januar 1915.
thanks you
David

I confirm the birth date, November 14th, 1912

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon May 15, 2023 3:31 am      Post subject:

ertylisz wrote:
Can you please translate the attached birth record ? It is the birth record for Stanisław Spławski who was born in 1869.
Thank you very much, Gene Tylisz

Act 64
Kazimierz

It happened in the town of Kazimierz on April 11th/23rd 1869, at 7 p.m.
Appeared Jan Spławski, a daylaborer, 27 years old, living in the town of Kazimierz, in the presence of Michał Tokarski, a chimney-sweep, 24 years old and Kazimierz tucholski, a shoemaker, 22 years old, both living in kazimierz and presented Us a male infant child, informing that the child was born the town of Kazimierz, on April 10th/22nd of the current year, at 10 p.m., to his legal wife, Nepomucena nee Przybyłowicz, 27 years old.
At the Holy baptism, held today, the child was given the name Stanisław and the godparents were the aforementioned Michał Tokarski and Marianna Przybyłowicz.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses, who all were illiterate and it was signed by Us only.

Priest F. Willant, the parish-priest.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon May 15, 2023 3:56 am      Post subject:

ertylisz wrote:
Would you please translate the attached marriage record. It is the marriage of Stanisław Spławski in 1890. Thank you very much, Gene Tylisz

Gnojno

It happened in the town of Kutno, on October 31st/November 12th 1890, at 3 p.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses, Józef Stasiak, a daylaborer from Gnojno, 30 years old and Walenty Tomczyk, a daylaborer from Rustów, 24 years old, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Stanisław Spławski, a single man, a shoemaker, 21 years old, a son of the spouses: the late Jan Spławski and the living Nepomucena Spławska nee Przybyłowicz, who was born in Kazimierz, living in Gnojno

and

Józefa Stankiewicz, a miss, 19 years old, a daughter of the spouses: the living Antoni Stankiewicz and the late Józefa Stankiewicz nee Kawczyńska, who was born in Łanięta, living at her father's in Gnojno.

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced in the parish of Kutno, on: October 14th/26th, October 21st/November 2nd, October 28th/November 9th of the current year.

The bride's father gave his oral permission for this marriage.
The newlyweds declared they did not enter into the prenuptial agreement.
The religious marriage ceremony was performed by the priest Mikołaj Bojanek.
This act was read to the newlyweds and the witnesses, who all were illiterate and it was signed by Us only.

Priest Piotr Zbrowski, the Kutno parish0priest.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon May 15, 2023 9:04 am      Post subject:

ertylisz wrote:
Would you please translate the attached marriage record of Tomasz Tylisz. I think it is for the year 1908. Thank you very much.

Gene Tylisz

It happened in Warszawa, in the Holy Cross parish, on January 2nd/15th, 1908, at 9 a.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses, Stanisław Góra, an office boy and Piotr Kawecki, a customs officer, both of age living in Warszawa, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Tomasz Tylisz, a single man, a reserve feldwebel* who was in extended military service, a customs officer living in Warszawa, in the house number 1549 the letter M, located at Chmielna street, who was born in the village of Adamowo located in the parish of Budzisław Kościelny, in the Słupca county, a son of Szczepan and Julianna nee Przybyła, the Tylisz spouses, 43 years old

and

Łucja Bałdyga, , a widow after the late Józef, who died in Warszawa in the year of 1897, a capitalist living in Warszawa, in the house number 1579, located at Widok street, who was born in Słuzewo located in the county of Nieszawa, a daughter of the spouses: Jan Kruszyński and Elżbieta Kruszyńska nee Wiśniewska, 40 years old.

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced in the local and in the All Saints parishes, on: December 16th/29th of the past year, December 23rd/January 5th and December 30th/January 12th of the current year.

the newlyweds declared they did not enter into the prenuptial agreement.
The religious marriage ceremony was performed by the priest Czesław Maliszewski, the local vicar priest with permission given by the priest Teofil Matuszewski, the All Saits parish-priest.
this act was read to the newlyweds and the witnesses and it was signed by us, the groom and the witnesses, the bride was illiterate.

Priest Piotr Michalski,
Tomasz Tylisz,
Góra Stanisław,
Piotr Kawecki.

*feldwebel: non-commissioned officer, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feldwebel

BarbOslo
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 643

Post Posted: Sat May 20, 2023 9:06 am      Post subject: Re: Birth Record Weronika Olszewski

myonick wrote:
I would appreciate a translation for the attached record.
Thank you
Mary

No. 19 Przerośl
It happened in the colony of Przerośl, on January 27th/ February 8th, 1891, at 2 p.m.
Appeared Wojciech Olszewski, a laborer, living in colony Przerośl, 31 years old in the presence of Tomasz Bajkowski, 50 years old and Franciszek Kibitlewski, 64 years old of the current year, farmers, living in colony Przerośl and presented Us a female infant child, informing that the child was born in local colony Przerośl on January 23rd/ February 4th of the current year, at 2 p.m. to his legal wife, Tekla nee Boryszewska, 34 years old of the current year.
At The Holy Baptism, held today by the vicar priest Jerzy Kamiński, the child was given the name: Weronika and the godparents were: Wincenty Boryszewski, clerk at the Tax Chamber from byen Suwałki and Rozalia Krynicka.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses and it was signed by Us and the declarant. The witnesses was illiterate.
Priest Kazimierz Łopieński, the administrator of the Przerośl parish, serving as Civil Registrar
signature /Wojciech Olszewski

* Since this document was written on two pages, it was also signed twice. I haven't included the first one.

-Barb
myonick

Replies: 45

Post Posted: Sat May 20, 2023 9:16 am      Post subject: Birth Record Weronika Olszewski Translation

Barb,
Your help with the translation is greatly appreciated. Thank you so much.
Mary
Send e-mail
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon May 22, 2023 12:54 am      Post subject: Re: Record Translations

Dryber wrote:
Hi Mr. Proust,

I have located three records that I am struggling to translate. Two of the documents are birth records from the village of Rzeczyca Ziemianska. The other document is a marriage record from the village of Potok Wielki I think. I am in the process of setting up a paypal to send a gift. I will include copies of the documents below. Any help translating these documents is greatly appreciated!

Thank you,
David

I am working on it.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat May 27, 2023 2:00 am      Post subject: Re: Record Translations

Dryber wrote:
Hi Mr. Proust,

I have located three records that I am struggling to translate. Two of the documents are birth records from the village of Rzeczyca Ziemianska. The other document is a marriage record from the village of Potok Wielki I think. I am in the process of setting up a paypal to send a gift. I will include copies of the documents below. Any help translating these documents is greatly appreciated!

Thank you,
David

Nr 39
Weglin
Józef Sobiło with Dominika Kalisz

It happened in the village of Potok Wielki, on February 8th/21st 1909, at 3 p.m.
We make it known thst in the presence of the witnesses, Józef Marczak, 40 years old and Roman Jędar, 43 years old, peasants, farmers who live in the village of Węglin, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Józef Sobiło, a peasant, a single man, 26 years old, who was born in the village of Zdziechowice and lives in the village of Węglin, a son of Kazimierz and the late Marianna nee Sorek, the Sobiło spouses

and

Dominika Kalisz, a peasant, a miss, 18 years old, who was born in the village of Rzeczyca Ziemiańska and lives in the village of Węglin, a daughter of Jakub and Agnieszka nee Chmiel, the Kalisz spouses.

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced in the local parish church, on: January 18th/31st, January 25th/February 7th and February 1st/14th of the current year.
The bride's parents, who were present at writing the marriage act, gave their oral permission for this marriage.

The newlyweds declared they did not enter into the prenuptial agreement.

This act was read to the newlyweds and the witnesses, and due to their illiteracy it was signed by Us only.

Priest P. Wronka, serving as Civil Registrar.

Nr 80 Rzeczyca Ziemiańska
Dominika Kalisz

It happened in the village of Rzeczyca Ziemiańska, on July 22nd/August 3rd 1890, at 1 p.m.
Appeared personally Jakub Kalisz, a farmer living in the village of Rzeczyca Ziemiańska, 28 years old, in the presence of Łukasz Osmoła, 33 years old and Marcin Kuśmierczyk, 23 years old, both farmers living in the village of Rzeczyca Ziemiańska and presented Us a female infant child, informing that the child was born in the village of Rzeczyca Ziemiańska on July 14th/26th of the current year, at 3 p.m., to his legal wife, Agnieszka nee Chmiel, 34 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today by Us, the child was given the name Dominika and her godparents were: Łukasz Osmoła and Zofia Jopek.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses, who all were illiterate, and it was signed by Us only.

Priest Julian Pierzanowski, serving as Civil Registrar.

Rzeczyca Ziemiańska
Kalisz Wincenty

It happened in the village of Rzeczyca Ziemiańska, on March 11th/24th 1901, at 1 p.m.
Appeared personally Jakub Kalisz, 37 years old, a farmer living in the village of Rzeczyca Ziemiańska, in the presence of Wawrzyniec Biela, 46 years old and Antoni Zdyb, 32 years old, farmers living in Rzeczyca Ziemiańska and presented Us a male infant child, informing that the chils was born today in the village of Rzeczyca Ziemiańska,, at 4 a.m. to his legal wife, Agnieszka nee Chmiel, 42 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the name Wincenty and the godparents were: Karol Kuraś and Katarzyna Drobek.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses, who all were illiterate and it was signed by Us only.

Priest Pierzanowski, serving as Civil Registrar.

LEFT SIDE NOTES:

Wincenty Kalisz married Franciszka Daniel in the parish church of Rzeczyca Ziemiańska on June 18th 1927.

Died on November 28th 1986 in Dąbrowa. Death record number 67/86 stored in the Registry Office in Trzydnik.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon May 29, 2023 6:52 am      Post subject:

DEAR FORUM USERS WHO ARE WAITING FOR MISSING TRANSLATIONS.
IF IT IS POSSIBLE PLEASE REMIND ME OF MISSING TRANSLATIONS.
I WAS NOT MUCH ACTIVE THE LAST FEW WEEKS ON THIS FORUM DUE TO PERSONAL CIRCUMSTANCES.

Skowronski

Replies: 13

Post Posted: Sat Jun 10, 2023 12:31 am      Post subject:

Please translate this:

Marianna Stochowicz death.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  499.24 KB

Marianna Stochowicz death.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Jun 10, 2023 2:15 pm      Post subject:

Skowronski wrote:
Please translate this:

Budy Milewskie

It happened in Koziebrody, on July 23rd/August 4th 1887, at 9 a.m.
Appeared Franciszek Jankowski, 45 years old and Jan Ostrowski, 32 years old, peasants who live in Budy Milewskie and they declared that yesterday, at 6 p.m., died in Budy Milewskie Marianna Stochowicz, 81 years old, a widow after the late Jan Stochowicz; she lived at her son's in Budy Milewskie, a daughter of the late spouses: Paweł Asztemborski and Tekla Asztemborska, whose place of birth was unknown to the declarants.
After convinced myself about the death of Marianna Stochowicz this act was read to the declarants and due to their illiteracy it was signed by Us only.

The Koziebrody parish-priest, Piotr Kwiatkowski, serving as Civil Registrar.

novos

Replies: 13

Post Posted: Sat Jun 10, 2023 4:31 pm      Post subject: Translation

Hello,
Could someone please translate this document? Akta 92 (Down left).
Thanks!

Akta92.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  915.77 KB

Akta92.jpg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 324, 325, 326 ... 336, 337, 338  Next Page 325 of 338

Jump to: