PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author

Replies: 446

Post Posted: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:02 pm      Post subject: NEW ALEGATA

Dziękuję bardzo za tłumaczenie i pomoc w moich poszukiwaniach rodzinnych.
Chciałbym nadal wspierać tak bardzo, jak to możliwe i wnosić swój wkład.
Niedawno wysłałem prośbę pod tytułem ALEGATA * 5

thanks for the help
Of course, it is not necessary to translate all the documents
I just want to know, in each document, who it refers to.
Names of people mentioned in them will help me see which one is important to my research

Czy przegapiłem odpowiedź na tę prośbę?
ZACK

A4.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  24.75 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

A4.jpg

A5.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  39.07 KB

A5.jpg

A3.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  31.65 KB

A3.jpg

A2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  30.25 KB

A2.jpg

A1.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  39.54 KB

A1.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4176

Post Posted: Wed Dec 06, 2023 12:24 am      Post subject: Re: NEW ALEGATA

zack wrote:

thanks for the help
Names of people mentioned in them will help me see which one is important to my research

ZACK

Hello Zack,

if it is possible please upload bigger size images. These are too small to read the details.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
zack

Post Posted: Wed Dec 06, 2023 5:34 am      Post subject: Re: NEW ALEGATA

marcelproust wrote:
zack wrote:

thanks for the help

ZACK

Hello Zack,

if it is possible please upload bigger size images. These are too small to read the details.

S5.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.28 MB

S5.jpg

S4.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.17 MB

S4.jpg

S3.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.26 MB

S3.jpg

S2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  986.65 KB

S2.jpg

S1.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  986.27 KB

S1.jpg

zack

Post Posted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 3:13 pm      Post subject: Re: NEW ALEGATA

I'll be happy to know
Have a response to this ram (Dec 05, 2023) already published?
ZACK

zack wrote:
marcelproust wrote:
zack wrote:

thanks for the help

ZACK

Hello Zack,

HelpTheFamily

Replies: 190

Post Posted: Tue Dec 26, 2023 10:56 pm      Post subject: Re: NEW ALEGATA

zack wrote:
marcelproust wrote:
zack wrote:

thanks for the help

ZACK

Hello Zack,

Hello Zack,

Although I am not marcelproust, I was able to translate the records you have provided:

[S1 and S2]
On May 20th, 1875, at 8:00 AM, in the town of Szczuczyn [?], Abram Leib Yankelov, a 35-year-old merchant residing in Szczuczyn [?], presented himself. In the presence of Shenka Tykacinsky, a 56-year-old schoolmaster, and Movsha Raygrodsky, a 36-year-old resident of Rajgród, he presented a female infant. He declared that she was born in Rajgród on May 1st / 13th of the same year, to his lawful wife, Chaya Leia from the Domb Ovleg family. The lawful Yankelov couple, with the mother being 29 years old, named the infant Rachel at birth. This declaration was made in our presence and was signed by all present, except for Movsha Raygrodsky, who is illiterate.

Official [?] Petrovich certifies that this document is an authentic extract from the civil status registry books. It accurately matches the original act and bears the signature with the official state seal attached. This document was verified by Doro Devul on October 22th, 1899. The Civil Registrar of the Rajgród [?] District has sworn to its authenticity.

{May 1st / 13th refers to the Julian and Gregorian Calender}

[S3 and S4]
The event took place in the City of Shidlovtse on December 23th / January 4th, 1868 / 1869
A Demonstrative Act before the interim Mayor of the City of Shidlovtse and the Civil Status Clerk, personally appeared Hana Yanklevich, a maiden residing in the city of Shidlovtse. She presented [a request] that, intending to enter into marriage, she is obliged to provide a Metric certificate of birth according to the request for inclusion in the Acts of the Civil Status Clerk, and therefore in accordance with the law, presented this based on Article 54 of the Marriage Union Statute, sought the preparation of an Act that could replace the metric birth certificate at the conclusion of marriage.

For this purpose, she introduced two witnesses well known to me:
Gershka Sukhs and a schoolteacher from Yoselyanitsky residing in the city of Shidlovtse, who unanimously declared upon inquiry that they know Hana Yanklevich, who is present here, very well since her youth, and therefore it is reliably known to us that this name rightfully belongs to her, that she was born in this city of Shidlovtse to the married couple Yankl and Mishka born Honig, the Yanklevichs, and that she is now seventeen years old. The above statement we hold as the absolute truth, and we commit to confirm at any time by oath, and in proof thereof have drawn signatures below.
[Signatures]

The event took place in the City of Shidlovtse on December 23th / January 4th, 1868 / 1869
A Demonstrative Act before me, the Mayor of the City of Shidlovtse and Civil Status Officer, personally appeared Telyana, a freethinker, bachelor, and retired private, residing in the City of Shidlovtse. He presented that, intending to marry, he is obliged to provide a metric birth certificate; and as there is no such entry in the Acts of the Civil Status Officer, he requested, based on the article of the Statute on Marital Union, the compilation of an act that could substitute the metric birth certificate at the marriage conclusion.

For this purpose, he introduced two witnesses well known to me:
Hertzka Srul and Yoska Synskiy, schoolchildren residing in the City of Shidlovtse, who unanimously attested that they know Shlomo Giterbent, present here, very well from his youth, and it is therefore reliably known to us that his name and surname rightfully belong to him, that he was born in this City of Shidlovtse to the deceased parents Ley and the Giterbent spouses, and by birth he is now thirty-seven years old. We obligate ourselves to confirm the above statement as the absolute truth at any time by oath and, as evidence, have signed below after reading.
[Signatures]

{Shidlovtse is now known as Szydlowiec}

[S5]
The event took place in Szydłowiec on the February 8th, 1827.
A Deed of Acknowledgment took place before the Civil Registrar of the Rydawskie Ryzhłownskie parish, appeared the Orthodox Ankiel Oracz, aged 18, residing here in Szydłowiec with his parents, self-supporting, and declared that he intends to enter into marriage and take as his wife Fayga Hertmanowicz, aged 18, residing here in Szydłowiec. Born to Szmuel and Rywka Hertmanowicz, a married couple also residing in Szydłowiec and earning their living by profession. And for this, he needs a birth certificate, but as in the past births of Jews were not recorded, therefore he cannot present such a certificate. Hence, the writing of this Deed of Acknowledgment. Entered today before presenting two witnesses, credible to the office and well-known, namely Hersz Oracz, his father, a salt tavern keeper, aged 43, and Natan Szloman, a schoolteacher, aged 65.

Hope that helped.

Best Regards,
Lucas Kernan
zack

Post Posted: Wed Dec 27, 2023 4:32 pm      Post subject: Re: NEW ALEGATA +

it's wonderful. Thank you
Can you translate another algata?

HelpTheFamily wrote:
zack wrote:
marcelproust wrote:
zack wrote:

thanks for the help

ZACK

Hello Zack,

Hello Zack,

Although I am not marcelproust, I was able to translate the records you have provided:

[S1 and S2]
On May 20th, 1875, at 8:00 AM, in the town of Szczuczyn [?], Abram Leib Yankelov, a 35-year-old merchant residing in Szczuczyn [?], presented himself. In the presence of Shenka Tykacinsky, a 56-year-old schoolmaster, and Movsha Raygrodsky, a 36-year-old resident of Rajgród, he presented a female infant. He declared that she was born in Rajgród on May 1st / 13th of the same year, to his lawful wife, Chaya Leia from the Domb Ovleg family. The lawful Yankelov couple, with the mother being 29 years old, named the infant Rachel at birth. This declaration was made in our presence and was signed by all present, except for Movsha Raygrodsky, who is illiterate.

Official [?] Petrovich certifies that this document is an authentic extract from the civil status registry books. It accurately matches the original act and bears the signature with the official state seal attached. This document was verified by Doro Devul on October 22th, 1899. The Civil Registrar of the Rajgród [?] District has sworn to its authenticity.

{May 1st / 13th refers to the Julian and Gregorian Calender}

[S3 and S4]
A Demonstrative Act before the interim Mayor of the City of Shidlovtse and the Civil Status Clerk, personally appeared Hana Yanklevich, a maiden residing in the city of Shidlovtse. She presented [a request] that, intending to enter into marriage, she is obliged to provide a Metric certificate of birth according to the request for inclusion in the Acts of the Civil Status Clerk, and therefore in accordance with the law, presented this based on Article 54 of the Marriage Union Statute, sought the preparation of an Act that could replace the metric birth certificate at the conclusion of marriage.

For this purpose, she introduced two witnesses well known to me:
Gershka Sukhs and a schoolteacher from Yoselyanitsky residing in the city of Shidlovtse, who unanimously declared upon inquiry that they know Hana Yanklevich, who is present here, very well since her youth, and therefore it is reliably known to us that this name rightfully belongs to her, that she was born in this city of Shidlovtse to the married couple Yankl and Mishka born Honig, the Yanklevichs, and that she is now seventeen years old. The above statement we hold as the absolute truth, and we commit to confirm at any time by oath, and in proof thereof have drawn signatures below.
[Signatures]

A Demonstrative Act before me, the Mayor of the City of Shidlovtse and Civil Status Officer, personally appeared Telyana, a freethinker, bachelor, and retired private, residing in the City of Shidlovtse. He presented that, intending to marry, he is obliged to provide a metric birth certificate; and as there is no such entry in the Acts of the Civil Status Officer, he requested, based on the article of the Statute on Marital Union, the compilation of an act that could substitute the metric birth certificate at the marriage conclusion.

For this purpose, he introduced two witnesses well known to me:
Hertzka Srul and Yoska Synskiy, schoolchildren residing in the City of Shidlovtse, who unanimously attested that they know Shlomo Giterbent, present here, very well from his youth, and it is therefore reliably known to us that his name and surname rightfully belong to him, that he was born in this City of Shidlovtse to the deceased parents Ley and the Giterbent spouses, and by birth he is now thirty-seven years old. We obligate ourselves to confirm the above statement as the absolute truth at any time by oath and, as evidence, have signed below after reading.
[Signatures]

{Shidlovtse is now known as Szydlowiec}

[S5]
The event took place in Szydłowiec on the February 8th, 1827.
A Deed of Acknowledgment took place before the Civil Registrar of the Rydawskie Ryzhłownskie parish, appeared the Orthodox Ankiel Oracz, aged 18, residing here in Szydłowiec with his parents, self-supporting, and declared that he intends to enter into marriage and take as his wife Fayga Hertmanowicz, aged 18, residing here in Szydłowiec. Born to Szmuel and Rywka Hertmanowicz, a married couple also residing in Szydłowiec and earning their living by profession. And for this, he needs a birth certificate, but as in the past births of Jews were not recorded, therefore he cannot present such a certificate. Hence, the writing of this Deed of Acknowledgment. Entered today before presenting two witnesses, credible to the office and well-known, namely Hersz Oracz, his father, a salt tavern keeper, aged 43, and Natan Szloman, a schoolteacher, aged 65.

Hope that helped.

Best Regards,
Lucas Kernan

S6.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.22 MB

S6.jpg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: