PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 333, 334, 335, 336, 337  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4178

Post Posted: Wed Dec 06, 2023 2:00 am      Post subject:

ofercorn wrote:
Hi,

I'm looking for the ancestors surenames and age of the deceased.

All the best,

Ofer

It happened in the town of Kozienice, on April 5th/18th, 1901, at 10 a.m.
Appeared: the synagogue sexton, Lejzor Szmigiel, 61 years old and a trader, Jankiel Goldwaser, 62 years old, and they declared that yesterday, at 4p.m., died Chana Rywka Kestenberg, 81 years old, a daughter of Naftul Horowicz and Sura nee [no maiden name written]. She lived in the town of Kozienice.
After convinced myself about the death of Chana Rywka Kestenberg this act was read to the present and it was signed by us and them.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Dec 06, 2023 2:12 am      Post subject: Re: Franciszka Wisniewska Sugalska Death

Trish wrote:
Hi Marcel,
I hope your are well. I was wondering if you could translate this record for me. I believe it is the death record for Franciszka Wisniewska Sugalska.

This is what I know:

Franciszka Wisniewska was born about 1854. She was married to Wojciech Sugalski. Franciszka died in 1902 in Jasiony, gmina: Skrwilno.

Thank you so much for your help! Have a wonderful day!
Trish

Nr 62
Jasiony

It happened in the village of Skrwilno, on May 4th/17th, 1902, at 2 p.m.
Appeared personally Adam Czapliński, 36 years oldm from the village of Jasiony and Franciszek Bieniek, 40 years old, from the village of Ruda, both peasants and they declared that on May 3rd/16th of the current year, at 2 a.m., died in the village of Jasiony Franciszka Sugalska nee Wiśniewska, a worker, 50 years old, living in the village of Jasiony, whose birthplace and parents' names were unknown to the declarants. She was survived by her husband, Wojciech Sugalski.
After convinced myself about the death of Franciszka SDugalska this act was read to the illiterate declarants and it was signed by Us.

The administrator of the Skrwilno parish, serving as Civil Registrar, priest Donat Jędrzejewski.

Trish
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 288

Post Posted: Wed Dec 06, 2023 1:09 pm      Post subject: Re: Franciszka Wisniewska Sugalska Death

marcelproust wrote:
Trish wrote:
Hi Marcel,
I hope your are well. I was wondering if you could translate this record for me. I believe it is the death record for Franciszka Wisniewska Sugalska.

This is what I know:

Franciszka Wisniewska was born about 1854. She was married to Wojciech Sugalski. Franciszka died in 1902 in Jasiony, gmina: Skrwilno.

Thank you so much for your help! Have a wonderful day!
Trish

Nr 62
Jasiony

It happened in the village of Skrwilno, on May 4th/17th, 1902, at 2 p.m.
Appeared personally Adam Czapliński, 36 years oldm from the village of Jasiony and Franciszek Bieniek, 40 years old, from the village of Ruda, both peasants and they declared that on May 3rd/16th of the current year, at 2 a.m., died in the village of Jasiony Franciszka Sugalska nee Wiśniewska, a worker, 50 years old, living in the village of Jasiony, whose birthplace and parents' names were unknown to the declarants. She was survived by her husband, Wojciech Sugalski.
After convinced myself about the death of Franciszka SDugalska this act was read to the illiterate declarants and it was signed by Us.

The administrator of the Skrwilno parish, serving as Civil Registrar, priest Donat Jędrzejewski.

Hi Marcel
Thank you for the translation. I do appreciate. I will be sending you a thank you donation.
Have a wonderful day!
Regards,
Trish

Last edited by Trish on Wed Dec 06, 2023 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Trish
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 288

Post Posted: Wed Dec 06, 2023 1:11 pm      Post subject: Re: Marriage Translation

marcelproust wrote:
Trish wrote:
Hi Marcel,
Can I please get the translation for the attached marriage record? I don't need a full translation. I would like to know the following information:

Date of marriage:
Place of marriage:
Age or date of birth of groom:
Place of birth for groom:
Groom's parents alive or deceased:
Place the parents are residing:
Bride's parents alive or deceased:

This is what I know:
It's the marriage record for Jozef Mazurowski and Weronika Glowacka (nee: Stolarska).

Marriage Year: 1880 - Record #56 - Town: Skrwilno

Groom:
Jozef Mazurowski - born about 1848.
Parents are: Wojciech Mazurowski and Anna Zaborowska.

Bride:
Weronika Stolarska - born 27 February 1852 in Starcz (gmina: Skrwilno).
Parents: Franciszek Stolarski and Ewa Tredowicz
Spouse #1: Adam Glowacki

Thank you so much for your time. Have a wonderful day!
Regards,
Trish

Nr 56
Starcz and Gorzeń

It happened in Skrwilno, on October 28th/November 9th, 1880, at 2 p.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses, Michał Roniewicz from Starcz, 45 years old and Antoni Zmarzły, from Rak, 48 years old, both peasants, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Józef Mazurowski, a single man, a son of the spouses: late Wojciech Mazurowski and the living Anna Mazurowska nee Zaborowska, who was born in Gorzeń and lives there at his mother's, 33 years old

and

Weronika Głowacka, a widow after the tale Adam Głowacki, who died in the year of 1878, a daughter of the spouses: the late Franciszek Stolarski and the living Ewa Stolarska nee Trandewicz, who was born in Starcz and lives there on the farm, 29 years old.

This marriage was preceded in the parish churches in Skrwilno and Gójsk, on: October 12th/24th, October 19th/31st and October 26th/November 7th of the current year.

The newlyweds declared they did not enter into the prenuptial agreement.

The religious marriage ceremony was performed by the priest Łukasz Grabowski, the administrator of the Skrwilno parish.

This act was read to the illiterate present and it was signed by Us only.

The administrator of the Skrwilno parish, serving as Civil Registrar, priest Łukasz Grabowski.

Hi Marcel
Thank you for taking the time to translate this marriage record.. I do appreciate. I will be sending you a thank you donation.
Regards,
Trish
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Dec 07, 2023 1:13 pm      Post subject: Re: Marriage Translation

Trish wrote:
marcelproust wrote:
Trish wrote:
Hi Marcel,
Can I please get the translation for the attached marriage record? I don't need a full translation. I would like to know the following information:

Date of marriage:
Place of marriage:
Age or date of birth of groom:
Place of birth for groom:
Groom's parents alive or deceased:
Bride's parents alive or deceased:

This is what I know:
It's the marriage record for Jozef Mazurowski and Weronika Glowacka (nee: Stolarska).

Marriage Year: 1880 - Record #56 - Town: Skrwilno

Groom:
Jozef Mazurowski - born about 1848.
Parents are: Wojciech Mazurowski and Anna Zaborowska.

Bride:
Weronika Stolarska - born 27 February 1852 in Starcz (gmina: Skrwilno).
Parents: Franciszek Stolarski and Ewa Tredowicz
Spouse #1: Adam Glowacki

Thank you so much for your time. Have a wonderful day!
Regards,
Trish

Nr 56
Starcz and Gorzeń

It happened in Skrwilno, on October 28th/November 9th, 1880, at 2 p.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses, Michał Roniewicz from Starcz, 45 years old and Antoni Zmarzły, from Rak, 48 years old, both peasants, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Józef Mazurowski, a single man, a son of the spouses: late Wojciech Mazurowski and the living Anna Mazurowska nee Zaborowska, who was born in Gorzeń and lives there at his mother's, 33 years old

and

Weronika Głowacka, a widow after the tale Adam Głowacki, who died in the year of 1878, a daughter of the spouses: the late Franciszek Stolarski and the living Ewa Stolarska nee Trandewicz, who was born in Starcz and lives there on the farm, 29 years old.

This marriage was preceded in the parish churches in Skrwilno and Gójsk, on: October 12th/24th, October 19th/31st and October 26th/November 7th of the current year.

The religious marriage ceremony was performed by the priest Łukasz Grabowski, the administrator of the Skrwilno parish.

This act was read to the illiterate present and it was signed by Us only.

The administrator of the Skrwilno parish, serving as Civil Registrar, priest Łukasz Grabowski.

Hi Marcel
Thank you for taking the time to translate this marriage record.. I do appreciate. I will be sending you a thank you donation.
Regards,
Trish

Thank You so much.

ofercorn

Replies: 13

Post Posted: Wed Dec 20, 2023 8:59 am      Post subject:

Hi,

I'm interested in the names of the people involved in the death certificate of one Zelik Kornfeld.
The witnesses as well as the descendants are of importance.

All the best,

Dr. Ofer Kornfeld

Death of Zelia.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  396.92 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Death of Zelia.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Dec 21, 2023 6:48 am      Post subject:

ofercorn wrote:
Hi,

I'm interested in the names of the people involved in the death certificate of one Zelik Kornfeld.
The witnesses as well as the descendants are of importance.

All the best,

Dr. Ofer Kornfeld

I am working on it.

treich

Replies: 167

Post Posted: Thu Dec 28, 2023 8:35 am      Post subject: Translation Request

I want to confirm if the attached marriage entry https://metryki.genealodzy.pl/index.php?op=pg&ar=20&zs=0393d&sy=1875&kt=2&plik=016.jpg

is for

Helene Treichel of Somsiory, daughter of Georg Treichel & Elisabeth Pelke

and

Jan Plat of Kleszczyn, son of ?

Is the entry date 18 April 1875?

Treichel - J Plat & Helene Marriage 1875 016.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  791.4 KB

Treichel - J Plat & Helene Marriage 1875 016.jpg

arielvfu

Replies: 60

Post Posted: Thu Dec 28, 2023 9:18 am      Post subject:

Help with Russian translation please

Certificate # 5

https://metryki.genealodzy.pl/index.php?op=pg&ar=2&zs=0547d&se=&sy=1868&kt=2&plik=004-005.jpg&x=2055&y=0&zoom=1

many thanks
BarbOslo
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 612

Post Posted: Thu Dec 28, 2023 10:23 am      Post subject: Re: Translation Request

treich wrote:
I want to confirm if the attached marriage entry https://metryki.genealodzy.pl/index.php?op=pg&ar=20&zs=0393d&sy=1875&kt=2&plik=016.jpg

is for

Helene Treichel of Somsiory, daughter of Georg Treichel & Elisabeth Pelke

and

Jan Plat of Kleszczyn, son of ?

Is the entry date 18 April 1875?

Hi Peter,

It happened in the village of Michałki, on April 3rd/18th, 1875, at 2 p.m.

Gromm – Jan Plat, 21 years old, who was born in Kleszczyn, a son of the late Michał Plat and Karolina nee Cyl, living in Kleszcze.

Bride – Helena Trejchel, 18 years old, who was born in Samsiory, a daughter of the late Jerzy (Georg) and Elżbieta (Elisabeth) nee Pelka, living in Samsiory with her mother.

Regards,
-Barb
treich

Replies: 167

Post Posted: Thu Dec 28, 2023 11:14 am      Post subject: Re: Translation Request

BarbOslo wrote:

Hi Peter,

It happened in the village of Michałki, on April 3rd/18th, 1875, at 2 p.m.

Gromm – Jan Plat, 21 years old, who was born in Kleszczyn, a son of the late Michał Plat and Karolina nee Cyl, living in Kleszcze.

Bride – Helena Trejchel, 18 years old, who was born in Samsiory, a daughter of the late Jerzy (Georg) and Elżbieta (Elisabeth) nee Pelka, living in Samsiory with her mother.

Regards,
-Barb

Thank you.
amvitale84

Replies: 38

Post Posted: Thu Dec 28, 2023 4:25 pm      Post subject: Translation request of "Akta Miasta" pages

Hi all,

I am looking for a translator to translate about 6 pages of scanned tables taken from Plock's book of residents 1878-1898 and 1898-1930. I will be happy to make a donation for such work. Please send me a DM for more details.

Happy New Year!
wuness

Replies: 84

Post Posted: Mon Jan 01, 2024 6:20 pm      Post subject:

Would you please translate this wedding document for me. The couple are Yakov Wicentowski and Rosa Schlesinger. Thank you. wuness

Wicentowski marriage record.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  853.53 KB

Wicentowski marriage record.JPG

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Jan 04, 2024 4:16 pm      Post subject:

wuness wrote:
Would you please translate this wedding document for me. The couple are Yakov Wicentowski and Rosa Schlesinger. Thank you. wuness

Chaim Jankiel Wicentowski and Rojza Schlesinger

It happened in the town of Częstochowa, on August 9th/22nd, 1909, at 8 p.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses, Szymon Woźnica, 61 years old and Aron Pelc, 47 years old, both the synagogue servants living in Częstochowa, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Chaim Jankiel, of two names, Wicentowski, a single man, 26 years old, a son of the spouses: Herszek Wicentowski and Chana Wicentowska nee Janowska, who was born in Breznica [that is what was written literally. It could be also Brzeźnica], living in the village of Bartodzieje located in the Nowo-Radomsk district [nowadays Nowo-Radomsk is Radomsko]

and

Rojza Schlezinger, a miss, 22 years old, a daughter of Józef and Itta nee Jakobson, the Schlesinger spouses, who was born and lives in Częstochowa.

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced in the synagogues, on:
- in Częstochowa: July 18th, July 25th and August 1st,
- in Nowo-Radomsk: July 1th, 18th and 25th.

The religious marriage ceremony was performed by the rabbi of the Częstochowa district, Nuchim Lis.

This act was read by Us and signed by all who were mentioned in it.

The signature of the Civil Registrar - difficult to decipher,
A. Pelc,
Chaim Jankiel Wicentowski,
Róża Szlezinger,
Rabbi N. Lis,
Sz. Woźnica.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Jan 04, 2024 4:47 pm      Post subject: Re: Translation request of "Akta Miasta" pages

amvitale84 wrote:
Hi all,

I am looking for a translator to translate about 6 pages of scanned tables taken from Plock's book of residents 1878-1898 and 1898-1930. I will be happy to make a donation for such work. Please send me a DM for more details.

Happy New Year!

I am ready to help You.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 333, 334, 335, 336, 337  Next Page 334 of 337

Jump to: