PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author

Replies: 66

Post Posted: Thu Jan 04, 2024 4:50 pm      Post subject: Russian Translation - I. Koszewski Staniszewska-044-045

Please translate

Thank you

044-045 Ignacy Koszewski Staniszewska 1890 Marriage.jpeg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.8 MB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

044-045 Ignacy Koszewski Staniszewska 1890 Marriage.jpeg

Send e-mail
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4222

Post Posted: Thu Jan 04, 2024 6:10 pm      Post subject: Re: Russian Translation - I. Koszewski Staniszewska-044-045

skozewski wrote:
Please translate

Thank you

Nr 44

It happened in the village of Turośl, on September 3rd/16th, 1890, at 10 a.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses, Seweryn Cieloszczyk, 36 years old, from Popiołki and Mateusz Lemański, 30 years old, from the village of Leman, both peasants, farmers, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Ignacy Kossewski, a widower after the late wife, Ewa nee Pard, 50 years old, a son of the late spouses: Tomasz Kossewski and Ewa Kossewska nee Pieklik, who was born and lives on the farm in the village of Leman, located in the parish of Kolno

and

Katarzyna Staniszewska, a widow after the late Seweryn Staniszewski, who died in the village of Leman 7 years ago, 37 years old, a daughter of the late spouses: Franciszek Cieloszczyk and Rozalia Cieloszczyk nee Krupka, peasants, workers, who was born and lives in the village of Popiołki.

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced in the parish churches in Turośl and Kolno, on Sundays: August 19th/31st, August 26th/September 7th and September 2nd/14th of the current year.

The religious marriage ceremony was performed today by the priest Józef Dejlido, the vicar priest.

The newlyweds declared they did not enter into the prenuptial agreement.

This act was read and it was signed by Us. The newlyweds and the witnesses were illiterate.

Priest's signature.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: