PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author

Replies: 1

Post Posted: Tue Feb 27, 2024 3:33 pm      Post subject: Help with script - what austria poland town is this?

Hi all - my first post, so sorry if I am doing this incorrectly. I am attempting to help my family put together a bit more of our history. We are proud polish (~50%) and are doing our best to figure out what town is referenced in the attached picture. So far we think it is 'Manasterz' Austria Poland (where it was incorrectly written).

Anyone see anything different?

IMG_9288.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  437.21 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

IMG_9288.jpg

BarbOslo
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 692

Post Posted: Tue Feb 27, 2024 3:53 pm      Post subject: Re: Help with script - what austria poland town is this?

mattheww wrote:
Hi all - my first post, so sorry if I am doing this incorrectly. I am attempting to help my family put together a bit more of our history. We are proud polish (~50%) and are doing our best to figure out what town is referenced in the attached picture. So far we think it is 'Manasterz' Austria Poland (where it was incorrectly written).

Anyone see anything different?

Hello,
I think it is:
Manasterz is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Jawornik Polski, within Przeworsk County, Subcarpathian Voivodeship, in south-eastern Poland. It lies approximately 10 kilometres (6 mi) north-east of Jawornik Polski, 17 km (11 mi) south-west of Przeworsk, and 28 km (17 mi) east of the regional capital Rzeszów.

Look at this:
https://geneteka.genealodzy.pl/index.php?op=gt&lang=eng&bdm=B&w=09pk&rid=5332&search_lastname=walter&search_name=&search_lastname2=&search_name2=&from_date=1891&to_date=

https://geneteka.genealodzy.pl/index.php?op=gt&lang=eng&bdm=B&w=09pk&rid=5332&search_lastname=pawalek&search_name=Franciszek&search_lastname2=&search_name2=Marianna&from_date=1891&to_date=

Best regards,
-Barb
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research Resources, Tools & Tips All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: