PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author

Replies: 35

Post Posted: Sun Mar 31, 2024 10:00 am      Post subject: German/Latin Translation of the Grotz Marriage

I would like to have the attached marriage record of Carl Grotz and F Haggenmiller translated. I appreciate the time and effort you give to help me.

Blessings

Fr. Charles

Karl Grotz F Haggenmiller Marriage 1814.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  913.66 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Karl Grotz F Haggenmiller Marriage 1814.jpg

Kmichael8

Replies: 548

Post Posted: Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:16 am      Post subject: Re: German/Latin Translation of the Grotz Marriage

charlie3747 wrote:
I would like to have the attached marriage record of Carl Grotz and F Haggenmiller translated. I appreciate the time and effort you give to help me.

Blessings

Fr. Charles

Fr. Charles:

Please find attached a translation of the marriage recrod of Carl Grotz and F. Haggenmiller:

On 24 August 1814

Karl Groz, cottager [Hueber], Protestant, country court d[it]o [refers to the previous entry: Stoenenb. - I would assume Schönenberg], residing in Völken [house] no. 290, son of Se[bastian] Groz and Anast[asia] Hiemer, Widower of An[na] Mar[ia] Hirschbihler, born on 20 August 1762 in Briels,

was married with

Franz[isca] Hafermüller, [unsure about this word], court district [refers to the first entry of this page: Grönenbach [probably Grünenbach], residing in Neumühle, daughter of Clemens Hafermüller from Neumühle, unmarried, born on 28 July 1785 in Neumühle,

by Caplan Hummel.

The witnesses were Jos[eph] Dauf from Neumühle and Joh[ann] Bast[ian] Hartenmiller’s daughter from Neumühle. They got the marriage license on 13 Jan[uary] 1814. The third proclamation of the banns was remitted.

Best regards,
Michael
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: