PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author

Replies: 6

Post Posted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:47 am      Post subject: Zefelt, Zefeld, Zefeldt Surname

My ancestors came from Poland to Chicago. I don't know where in Poland and I cannot find any information on this surname in any of the Polish websites I've visited so far. Any information would be appreciated!
Arlene Vic

Replies: 40

Post Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:10 pm      Post subject: Re: Zefelt, Zefeld, Zefeldt Surname

lindaloohoo wrote:
My ancestors came from Poland to Chicago. I don't know where in Poland and I cannot find any information on this surname in any of the Polish websites I've visited so far. Any information would be appreciated!

I thought I posting this message. I did date Tom Zefeldt somewhere in 1966 and he was in service until 1970. We broken up right after my Brother's Wedding. Tom used to lived in Chicago Polish Neighborhood on Division and Milwaukee Ave. with his parents.

I think you might find his relatives somewhere in Illinois and Indiana. Haven't see him since.
Send e-mail
lindaloohoo

Post Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:50 am      Post subject:

Hello, thank you for posting. The only Tom Zefeldt I know is a cousin born in 1947. I never met him. His father was my grandfather's brother. I am very sorry to tell you that he passed away in 2009.

Linda
Arlene Vic

Replies: 40

Post Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:07 pm      Post subject:

lindaloohoo wrote:
Hello, thank you for posting. The only Tom Zefeldt I know is a cousin born in 1947. I never met him. His father was my grandfather's brother. I am very sorry to tell you that he passed away in 2009.

Linda

Oh Dear!

I am very sorry to hear this sad story. Did Tom passed away before his parents? Did he get marry? What happened? Tom went to school at Holy Trinity High School with my younger brother and Tom stood up my brother's Wedday in Sept. 1970 and he was my partner too. Then we dated for year only time when Tom come home for weekend and went back to service. It have been long time since I have seen him.
Send e-mail
lindaloohoo

Post Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:08 pm      Post subject:

I'm sorry that I had to tell you such bad news. His parents passed in the 1980s. I don't know if he was married, but I can find out for you.

Linda
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Origins of surnames All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: