Hi everyone,
A summary from me:
Rosalia's 1902 manifest states that she was traveling to her brother-in-law Iwan (Jan) Mizyń. Jan was married to Rosalia's older sister, Catharina. They were married in Poland in 1892. I found an 1894 death record for 1.5-year-old Anna, who was the daughter of Jan Mizyń and Catharina Cierpisz. Anna died in Koziówka, which belongs to the Stary Dzików parish. I suppose the family emigrated in early 1901.
Furthermore, Michal and Maria, whom you found in Genetyka, were Rosalia's parents, and Jan was her brother.
There is very little available online from Stary Dzików, but I managed to reconstruct a few generations back. Rosalia and her family lived in Ułazów in house no. 250. The family's original surname was, as Sophia pointed out, Cierpisz.
All times are GMT - 5 Hours Goto page Previous1, 2
Page 2 of 2
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You can download files in this forum