PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author

Replies: 1

Post Posted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:22 pm      Post subject: Nyzbirok Greek Catholic Records Search

Hello I am trying to find information from my father's side of the family. The information from his birth certificate (in Latin was translated) indicate that my father was born in Nizborg Nowy, in December 1926. His father was Basilius Kasycz and his mom was named Anatasia Szymczyszyn born in the same parish. They immigrated to Canada when he was young in 1929. I have been able to trace their departure, from England, but unable to find records from Poland, Ukraine or austria.
I am aware the Nizborg Nowy has been spelled many different ways, NYZBIROK Nowy, Низборг зараз.
Nyzhbirok - Нижбірок

Can anyone point me to where I could find church and other records for the NYZBIROK Nowe for the Greek Catholic parish.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

DK
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Villages and towns of our ancestors' origins All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: