PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author

Replies: 1

Post Posted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:15 pm      Post subject: Locating my Grandmother's family

Hi - I am trying to trace my Grandmother's history. She was born Maria Kempa in Sterdyn in 1884. She married Ludwik Roslan born 1878 also in Sterdyn. His parents were Stanislaw Roslan and Maria Jakubiak. They travelled to the USA and back to Poland and Harbin before settling in Queensland, Australia in the early 1900s. They also returned to Harbin around 1920 and stayed there for a few years, returning to Queensland in the mid-to late 1920s. Any help would be very much appreciated as we have not been able to find out any history earlier than this. Zena
Denise Kawecki

Replies: 5

Post Posted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:47 am      Post subject: re family information

I am also researching my mothers family and using the Polish data base called Geneteka.Genealodzy.pl which has lots of information from Church records. It is a free internet site, but you need to know the voidships of where people lived. Your people lived in the Warsaw/Mazowieckie voidship. I found a record of the marriage, to Ludwik Roslan, but not her parents names. But you are more familiar with their details and may find better information. Best wishes Denise Kawecki from Brisbane Qld
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research Resources, Tools & Tips All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: