PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author

Replies: 17

Post Posted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:04 am      Post subject: informacia - Piwowarczyk, Sotowiej; Liehosielce, Swistocz

Czesc nazywam sie edward piwowarczyk i szukam wszelkich informacia na temat mojej rodziny ojcow polska mial na imie Jozef piwowarczyk i urodzil 14/1/1907 w miejscu zwanym Liehosielce, Swistocz, Wolkowyska, Bialystok jego ojciec nazywal sie Konrad i jego matka Maria ( z domu Czurakowska ) moj ojciec mial zone nazywa Antonina Sotowiej urodzil sie 1918 roku i miala syna imieniem Jeny ur 1940 moze ktos pomoc pozdrawiam
Eddie
Shellie
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 1000

Post Posted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:08 am      Post subject: Re: informacia

edward piwowarczyk wrote:
Hello my name is Edward Piwowarczyk informacion looking for any family on my fathers Poland's name was Joseph Piwowarczyk and was born 01/14/1907 in a place called Liehosielce, Swistocz, Wolkowysk, Bialystok. His father was called Conrad and his mother Mary (nee Czurakowska ). My father had a wife called Antoinette Sotowiej born 1918 and had a son named Jerry, born in 1940 can anyone help. greetings
Eddie

This is my poor attempt to read the query of Edward with Google Translate.

Hello Eddie,
Are you looking for your family in Poland - or in another country?
edward piwowarczyk

Replies: 17

Post Posted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:06 pm      Post subject:

Hi Shellie
sorry my message got lost in translation as i to uesd Google translate to see if anyone from Poland could help me fined out more about my father's family and the place he came from. if there is anything more you would like to know feel free to ask.
regard's eddie
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> In search of relatives / Poszukiwani krewni All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: