PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author

Replies: 2

Post Posted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:52 am      Post subject: Help with the Łuckoś lineage

Hello,

I'm trying to track down information for the Łuckoś lineage. I understand that this is a common name in Poland, but in particular I am looking for information on anyone named Łuckoś who comes from the Ostrowy Górnicze, Strzemieszyce, Śląskie areas of Poland.

This is what I have so far:

My great-grandfather: Mieczysław Łuckoś - born 1908 in Ostrowy Górnicze, Śląskie, Poland. Died in 1989 in Strzemieszyce, Śląskie, Poland.

His father: Stanisław Łuckoś - no known dates or locations.

His mother: Katarzyna Pająk - no known dates or locations.

His siblings:
Bolesław Łuckoś - born in Ostrowy Górnicze, Śląskie, Polska. Died in Krakow, Poland. Married to Tylia Łuckoś.
Kazimierz Łuckoś - details unknown, only that he was accidentally killed at 20 years old.
Zdysław Łuckoś - born in Ostrowy Górnicze, Śląskie, Polska. Died in 1993 in Szczecin, Łódzkie, Poland. Married to Stefania Łuckoś.
Stefan Łuckoś - born in Ostrowy Górnicze, Śląskie, Polska. Died in Strzemieszyce, Śląskie, Poland.
Stanisław Łuckoś - born in Ostrowy Górnicze, Śląskie, Polska. Died in Strzemieszyce, Śląskie, Poland.
Władysława Łuckoś - details unknown.
Waleria Łuckoś - details unknown. Married to Unknown Slęzak.
Maria Łuckoś - born in Ostrowy Górnicze, Śląskie, Polska. Died in Maczki, Sosnowiec, Śląskie, Poland. Married to Unknown Sieronski.

His wife: Janina Baborowska - born in 1912 in Strzemieszyce, Śląskie, Poland. Died in the same place in 1996.

His kids:
Halina Janina Kruczek (maiden name Łuckoś) - born 1934 in Strzemieszyce, Slaskie, Poland, still living in the same place.

Mieczysława Adamik (maiden name Łuckoś) - born 1936 in Strzemieszyce, Slaskie, Poland, still living in the same place.

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

Fantom
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 172

Post Posted: Fri Dec 24, 2021 7:41 am      Post subject: Re: Help with the Łuckoś lineage

ib1291 wrote:
Hello,

I'm trying to track down information for the Łuckoś lineage. I understand that this is a common name in Poland, but in particular I am looking for information on anyone named Łuckoś who comes from the Ostrowy Górnicze, Strzemieszyce, Śląskie areas of Poland.

This is what I have so far:

My great-grandfather: Mieczysław Łuckoś - born 1908 in Ostrowy Górnicze, Śląskie, Poland. Died in 1989 in Strzemieszyce, Śląskie, Poland.

His father: Stanisław Łuckoś - no known dates or locations.

His mother: Katarzyna Pająk - no known dates or locations.

His siblings:
Bolesław Łuckoś - born in Ostrowy Górnicze, Śląskie, Polska. Died in Krakow, Poland. Married to Tylia Łuckoś.
Kazimierz Łuckoś - details unknown, only that he was accidentally killed at 20 years old.
Zdysław Łuckoś - born in Ostrowy Górnicze, Śląskie, Polska. Died in 1993 in Szczecin, Łódzkie, Poland. Married to Stefania Łuckoś.
Stefan Łuckoś - born in Ostrowy Górnicze, Śląskie, Polska. Died in Strzemieszyce, Śląskie, Poland.
Stanisław Łuckoś - born in Ostrowy Górnicze, Śląskie, Polska. Died in Strzemieszyce, Śląskie, Poland.
Władysława Łuckoś - details unknown.
Waleria Łuckoś - details unknown. Married to Unknown Slęzak.
Maria Łuckoś - born in Ostrowy Górnicze, Śląskie, Polska. Died in Maczki, Sosnowiec, Śląskie, Poland. Married to Unknown Sieronski.

His wife: Janina Baborowska - born in 1912 in Strzemieszyce, Śląskie, Poland. Died in the same place in 1996.

His kids:
Halina Janina Kruczek (maiden name Łuckoś) - born 1934 in Strzemieszyce, Slaskie, Poland, still living in the same place.

Mieczysława Adamik (maiden name Łuckoś) - born 1936 in Strzemieszyce, Slaskie, Poland, still living in the same place.

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

Some records (births, marriages, deaths) covering the time frame 1911-1916 are in a possession of the National Archives in Katowice and they relate to the Roman Catholic Parish in Strzemieszyce.
No scans seem to be available online yet for this parish. Please see below:

https://www.szukajwarchiwach.gov.pl/zespol?p_p_id=Zespol&_Zespol_javax.portlet.action=zmienWidok&_Zespol_nameofjsp=pradziad&_Zespol_id_zespolu=90002307&_Zespol_rowId=9000009805&_Zespol_cur=1

https://www.szukajwarchiwach.gov.pl/zespol?p_p_id=Zespol&_Zespol_javax.portlet.action=zmienWidok&_Zespol_nameofjsp=pradziad&_Zespol_id_zespolu=90002307&_Zespol_rowId=9000009803&_Zespol_cur=1

https://www.szukajwarchiwach.gov.pl/zespol?p_p_id=Zespol&_Zespol_javax.portlet.action=zmienWidok&_Zespol_nameofjsp=pradziad&_Zespol_id_zespolu=90002307&_Zespol_rowId=9000009804&_Zespol_cur=1
ib1291

Replies: 2

Post Posted: Sat Dec 25, 2021 4:16 pm      Post subject: Re: Help with the Łuckoś lineage

[quote="Fantom"] Some records (births, marriages, deaths) covering the time frame 1911-1916 are in a possession of the National Archives in Katowice and they relate to the Roman Catholic Parish in Strzemieszyce.
No scans seem to be available online yet for this parish. Please see below:

https://www.szukajwarchiwach.gov.pl/zespol?p_p_id=Zespol&_Zespol_javax.portlet.action=zmienWidok&_Zespol_nameofjsp=pradziad&_Zespol_id_zespolu=90002307&_Zespol_rowId=9000009805&_Zespol_cur=1

https://www.szukajwarchiwach.gov.pl/zespol?p_p_id=Zespol&_Zespol_javax.portlet.action=zmienWidok&_Zespol_nameofjsp=pradziad&_Zespol_id_zespolu=90002307&_Zespol_rowId=9000009803&_Zespol_cur=1

https://www.szukajwarchiwach.gov.pl/zespol?p_p_id=Zespol&_Zespol_javax.portlet.action=zmienWidok&_Zespol_nameofjsp=pradziad&_Zespol_id_zespolu=90002307&_Zespol_rowId=9000009804&_Zespol_cur=1[/quote]

Thank you! I'll post an update as to where I've gotten in my research on this line since I posted this!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: