PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author

Replies: 8

Post Posted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:10 am      Post subject: Johan and Barbara Kreft ( née Kowalska)

I am researching to see if there are any relatives of Johan and Barbara Kreft ( née Kowalska) in Poland. They lived in or around the Gdansk area in the mid 1800's and there son Johan and his wife Rosalia kreft ( née Chirchowsky) emigrated to New Zealand in 1875. We are familiar with the family in New Zealand but would love to know if there are any descendants left in Poland. More info is on my profile page.
Send e-mail
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:43 am      Post subject: Re: Johan and Barbara Kreft ( née Kowalska)

terrykreft wrote:
I am researching to see if there are any relatives of Johan and Barbara Kreft ( née Kowalska) in Poland. They lived in or around the Gdansk area in the mid 1800's and there son Johan and his wife Rosalia kreft ( née Chirchowsky) emigrated to New Zealand in 1875. We are familiar with the family in New Zealand but would love to know if there are any descendants left in Poland. More info is on my profile page.

On the 8th day of October 1849 Marianna Brigitta Kreft was born in Godziszewo parish, baptism act number 72. Daughter of Johann and Barbara nee Kowalska.
On the 7th day of November 1847 Johann Martin Kreft was born in Godziszewo parish, baptism act number 77. Son of Johann and Barbara nee Kowalska.

Johann Kreft died on the 8th day of January 1865 in the village Bojary located in Godziszewo parish at the age of 48, he left his wife Barbara and children: Johann, Maria, Paulina, Anna, Josephina, Joseph, Francisca and Franz.
Death act number 1.

On the 4th day of April 1846 died Rosalia Kreft, daughter of Johann and Barbara, at the age of 4.

On the 13th day of October 1857 - death record for female child of Johann and Barbara, stillbirth, act number 68.

On the 22nd day of June 1874, death act number 1874 died Joseph Kreft, son of Johann and Barbara nee Kowalska in Szczerbięcin, 15 years old. There are following living children mentioned: Johann 26 years old, Maria 24 years old, Paulina 23 years old, Anna 20 years old and Josephina 17 years old.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
terrykreft

Replies: 8

Post Posted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:05 am      Post subject: Many thanks

I would like to be able to track if any of the serving children stayed in Poland and have descendants still there,
Cheers,
Terry

Send e-mail
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:08 am      Post subject: Re: Many thanks

terrykreft wrote:
I would like to be able to track if any of the serving children stayed in Poland and have descendants still there,
Cheers,
Terry

These documents are stored here:

Archiwum Państwowe w Gdańsku
ul. Wałowa 5
Gdańsk 80-858
śródmieście

Tel +48 58 301 74 64

Fax +48 58 301 83 66

[email protected]

https://www.gdansk.ap.gov.pl/

and here: https://www.familysearch.org/search/catalog/641266?availability=Family%20History%20Library

You can email Gdansk State Archive and ask for a research. They will send You an email information about the costs.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: