PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author

Replies: 31

Post Posted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:38 pm      Post subject: In the Spirit of the Holiday Season...

To One and All at this Polish Origins Forum,

Merry Christmas and a 'warm' Winter Solstice to you,

Thank you to all the researchers and members, who make this site so great (special appreciation to founder, Zenon, for all the hard work, time, generosity that he contributes daily; also Ute, for going out of her way and her great help to me and others in our searches-- she's just a research wiz!'; and Shellie, for the loads of friendly help she extends to others so freely.

May all of you and yours enjoy a healthy, joy-filled 2012
(and may we all have a successful new year of geneological comraderie)!! Smile

PaniKohani (Stephanie)

We are a continuum. Just as we reach back to our ancestors for our fundamental values, so we, as guardians of that legacy, must reach ahead to our children and their children. And we do so with a sense of sacredness in that reaching.

Paul Tsongas
Shellie
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 998

Post Posted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:00 am      Post subject:

Thank you for the kind words Stephanie. I hope that you and all of our friends here have a wonderful holiday!
KKempa

Replies: 43

Post Posted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:12 am      Post subject:

Merry Christmas, everyone! Thank you for this wonderful website and the forums.
Agnieszka Pawlus
PolishOrigins Team

Replies: 748

Post Posted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:01 am      Post subject:

Dear Forum members!
Today we would like to thank you for being with us and wish you a peaceful time, Merry Christmas, as well as Happy New Year. Watch the wishes recorded by our team:

I hope that we managed to create a little bit of the ambiance of Polish Christmas, that we would like to share with all of you.

[html-link]
Visit poster's website
Sophia
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 1023

Post Posted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:47 am      Post subject:

Aga! The video is wonderful! Thank you and everyone at Polish Origins who contributed to making the video, and a very Merry Christmas to you all.
Sophia
JGwizdowski
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 215

Post Posted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:19 pm      Post subject:

All best wishes for a Merry Christmas, and all good things for the New Year, to all the wonderful people at Polish Origins!!
MDuplaga
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 103

Post Posted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:18 am      Post subject: Polish Origins Video gift to the Forum Christmas 2017

Dear Polish Origins Family,
Thank you so much for the Beautiful Video Greeting Created for us. It was so personal and touched my Heart. It truly did bring a bit of Poland to me in California USA. I shared it with my 3 young grand daughters and it was a special opportunity for me to share some family information with them. They listened to every word and enjoyed the music and then we listened to another YouTube post from P/O.
Zenon, Magdalena, Aga & Lucjan and Everyone associated with P/O-You are Special People providing a Special Service that we are all so grateful for. THANK YOU from the bottom of my Heart! Merry Christmas to All of you! MaryAnne
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Other topics related to Poland and Polish roots All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: