PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author

Replies: 45

Post Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:31 am      Post subject: family from Gronkow

I am looking for help in finding information regarding my grandmother's family.
Her parents: Wojciech Las and Regina Zarebczan.
Their children:
Bronislawa, born 1984, my grandmother
Katherina born about 1888
Kaorlina born about 1906
Stanley born about 1900
These are the children I know about because they came to the USA.
Send e-mail
Potoczak

Replies: 2

Post Posted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:41 pm      Post subject:

Myonick,

I really can't help you with information about your family from Gronkow, but I had to write because my paternal grandmother was born in Gronkow and emigrated to the United States in the first part of the 20th century. My paternal grandfather was also a Goral and was born in Debno.

Both of them spoke frequently of a Las family and if my memory serves, the family lived in Pennsylvania. The woman, whose name I think was Anna, was one of my grandmother's best friends. Good luck with your search. Paula
Marysiazarebczan

Replies: 1

Post Posted: Mon Jun 07, 2021 1:38 am      Post subject: Family from Gronkow

I am the granddaughter of Regina and Stanislaw Zarebczan my dad was Andrzej Zarebczan their son. He passed away from cancer 3 years ago I’m trying to connect and learn more about the Past lineages. Mother side is from Nowa Biala last names were Lukasz and Kalata Jan.
myonick

Replies: 45

Post Posted: Mon Jun 07, 2021 12:12 pm      Post subject: Family from Gronkow

Marysiazarebczan,
My grandmother was Bronislawa Las, her parents were Wojciech Las and Regina Zarebczan. Regina Zarebczan (my great grandmother) was born 1867 in Gronkow. Her parents were: Jakob Zarebczan born 1822 and Katarzyna Grońska. Regina's sibling were Jan, Marianna, Carolus, Carolina and Andreas.

Jakob's parents were Wojciech Zarebczan born 1771 and Tekla Polka both born in Gronkow. I have no siblings for Jakob, sorry.

I hired a researcher in Poland to go to the church in Gronkow and find the records. These church records are not filmed by the Mormon Church and if you write to the church you may not get a response. I am sorry I don't have a Stanislaw Zarebczan , but as I sated I don't have siblings for Jakob. I also think I need to have more research done into this church and neighboring churches and villages. Please keep in touch if you find any information. Mary
Send e-mail
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: