PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author

Replies: 2

Post Posted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:17 am      Post subject: Anchell surname from Lodz and Schoenlanker from Pruben

The above are my great Grand Parents, are there other spellings of there names, also is Preuben Poland and they were Jewish. Id love to find original records or information, help!

Many thanks
jozefs
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 173

Post Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:54 pm      Post subject:

fabjoanna

Replies: 2

Post Posted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:25 am      Post subject: Anchell and Schoenlanker

Thankyou Jozef. Iv all the information on ancestry already.

My Great Grandfather Abraham Anchell b 1858, Preuben first showed in England on the 1881 census, he was a Hairdresser and his father might of been Jacob. This is all i know and i was hopeing that i may be able to trace his Polish roots on this site Very Happy

My other Great Great Grandfather Samuel Schoenlanker b 1838 Preuben, then in Poland first showed up on his marriage in England, 1860, in a The New Synagogue, London, his father may of been Philip Schonlanker? Samuel was a Tailor. Again i was hopeing to trace thier Polish Roots. Samuels Wife was Lena or Leah Goodman b 1837 Preuben.

Any help or directions on where i should look would be much apprecaited.

Kindest regards Joanna
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Origins of surnames All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: