PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author

Replies: 3

Post Posted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:54 am      Post subject: Fangrat family

Subject: Fangrat marriage record
I am attaching the marriage record for Stanislaus Fangrat and Valeria Dworczynski who according to the research site Geneteka baza Polskiego Towarzystwa Genealogicznego were married on 9 March 1889 in SKIERNIEWICZE, POLAND. The grooms Father was
ANDRZEJ and his Mother was KRYSTYNA GRZECZYÑSKA. I am interested in any and all info you are willing to provide through a translation. Thank you from me and the descendants of this couple.

Fangrat, Stanislau mar rec.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  992.77 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Fangrat, Stanislau mar rec.jpg

Send e-mail
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 1815

Post Posted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:04 am      Post subject: Re: Fangrat family

tvmead wrote:
Subject: Fangrat marriage record
I am attaching the marriage record for Stanislaus Fangrat and Valeria Dworczynski who according to the research site Geneteka baza Polskiego Towarzystwa Genealogicznego were married on 9 March 1889 in SKIERNIEWICZE, POLAND. The grooms Father was
ANDRZEJ and his Mother was KRYSTYNA GRZECZYÑSKA. I am interested in any and all info you are willing to provide through a translation. Thank you from me and the descendants of this couple.

It happened in Skierniewice town on the 22nd day of August/3rd day of September 1889, at 5 p.m. We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Jan Kuznowicz, feldsher, 34 years old and Tomasz Drzewiecki, butcher, 50 years old, both from Skierniewice, there was concluded on this day religious marriage between:

Stanisław Fangrat vel Fongrat, reserve soldier, railroad signalman, widower after late Antonina Podgórska who died in Skierniewka, son of late parents: Andrzej and Krystyna nee Grzeczyńska, spouses Fangart, 31 years old

and

Waleria Dworczyńska, a miss, born and living with her parents in Skierniewice, daughter of Paweł Dworczyński and his wife Marianna Dworczyńska nee Ubysz, shoemakers from Skierniewice, 27 years old.

This marriage was preceded by the 3 banns of marriage announced in Skierniewice parish church on: 6th/18th day of August, 13th/25th day of August and 20th day of August/1st day of September of the current year.

Warsaw–Vienna and Warsaw-Bydgoszcz railways management allowed for this marriage in a document, presented Us in original, dated 27th day of July of the current year, numer 18765.
Newlyweds declared they did not make prenuptial agreement.
Religious marriage ceremony performed by the priest Mikołaj Skrzypkowski, Skierniewice parish administraor.
This act was read to the newlyweds and witnesses and signed by Us, newlyweds and Kuznowicz witness. the witness Drzewiecki declared he is illiterate.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: