PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author

Replies: 69

Post Posted: Sat Dec 14, 2019 7:38 pm      Post subject: Searching for relatives or family-Jablonski

I am searching for information on a Kazimeraz Jablonski. He lived in Trabin Rumnki all his life. He was born around late 1890's . He died in Trabin in 1982. He would have been my grandfathers brother. My grandfather was Zigmund Jablonski who was born in1893; in Trabin. Kazimeraz fathers name was Jan Jablonski. From some information I have gathered the family lived in Ostrowite before going to Trabin.Actually we are not sure how the family went from one place to the other. If there are any relatives or family members I would like to renew family ties. A cousin visited Poland around 40 years ago . He said family farm was still there. Zigmunds wife was Mary Skerska/ Skerski who immigrated to America in 1914. Would also like to here from any Wasilewski family members . A Wasilewski was listed as a Brother -in -law. He was listed as person of contact , when Zigmunds sister Michalina came to America. Another name of interest is Yezilski.A Felix Yezilski was listed as Zigmunds person of contact here in America. Michalina married Felix.Would like to know which Jablonski married Wasilewski. Either in Poland or here in America. If there is any information on any specific last or current relatives please fill free to contact me through forum . I will then send my regular email. Please respond in English as I do not speak Polish
Send e-mail
Ciot

Replies: 31

Post Posted: Wed Dec 18, 2019 1:51 pm      Post subject: Joblonski

We have Joblonski's in our family tree of Tomas Wasilewski is site manager
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> In search of relatives / Poszukiwani krewni All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: