PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author

Replies: 104

Post Posted: Sat May 15, 2021 9:51 am      Post subject: Obtaining Birth Record

Hello,

I am trying to obtain a birth record from Jedlicze registry office for my great great grandmother. It says that I need to submit an application, but I can’t find the application form anywhere. Does anyone know where I can find this form to fill out?

Thank you!
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4203

Post Posted: Sat May 15, 2021 1:38 pm      Post subject: Re: Obtaining Birth Record

nick3371 wrote:
Hello,

I am trying to obtain a birth record from Jedlicze registry office for my great great grandmother. It says that I need to submit an application, but I can’t find the application form anywhere. Does anyone know where I can find this form to fill out?

Thank you!

What year does this document apply to? Where does it say submit application?
I can help You but I need more details.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
nick3371

Post Posted: Sat May 15, 2021 2:09 pm      Post subject:

Hi marcel,

I just read online that you need to fill out an application. I talked with you about this a few months ago but didn’t hear back from you. You were able to confirm that the Jedlicze registry office does have the record that I am looking for.

I am looking for the birth record of Amelia Wojtowicz born 1 January 1894 in Zarnowiec, Jedlicze to Jacob Wojtowicz and Henryka Janas.

I would love if you were able to help! Thank you marcel!
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat May 15, 2021 2:35 pm      Post subject:

nick3371 wrote:
Hi marcel,

I just read online that you need to fill out an application. I talked with you about this a few months ago but didn’t hear back from you. You were able to confirm that the Jedlicze registry office does have the record that I am looking for.

I am looking for the birth record of Amelia Wojtowicz born 1 January 1894 in Zarnowiec, Jedlicze to Jacob Wojtowicz and Henryka Janas.

I would love if you were able to help! Thank you marcel!

I wrote back and informed that You have to email the Registry office and ask for a copy of the document. I think You missed my message.

nick3371

Post Posted: Sat May 15, 2021 5:19 pm      Post subject:

I’m sorry Marcel! Could you please send me the email again. I can not find the original message. Thank you for your help!

Nick
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun May 16, 2021 2:12 am      Post subject:

nick3371 wrote:
I’m sorry Marcel! Could you please send me the email again. I can not find the original message. Thank you for your help!

Nick

I think, as far as I remember, that You have to send an email to the Registry Office and prove You are related with the person by providing a copy of the documents showing that You are both related (Your ID card, and all documents showing the kinship in a direct line).
I can do it on Your behalf and send a letter to the Registry Office but You would have to send me these documents.
If You want me to help You please send private message to me.

Besides, You have already made a discussion on this topic here:
https://forum.polishorigins.com/viewtopic.php?t=16390&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: