PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author

Replies: 69

Post Posted: Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:32 pm      Post subject: Kasmeriz Jablonski

I am looking for any information on Kazimeraz Jablonski. Born in Trabin- Rumnki in 1890'S. Died in 1982 in Trabin- Rumnki.If possible there might be relatives still in the Trabin-Rumnki area. Kasmeriz was my grandfathers brother born after he immigrated to United States. Kasmeriz parent were Jan and Mary Jablonski . His brother Stanislaw Jablonski stayed in Poland. While his brothers and sisters immigrated to the United States. Brother and sisters name were :Zigmund, Michalina, Domicila/Cila/Cecelia. Others stayed in Poland. If there are any relatives or persons knowing of Kasmeriz and the Jablonski family from Trabin-Rumnki ; please contact me . I'm trying to
Re-establish family ties long since broken or forgotten Another site where
Relatives might be located is Ostrowite, which possibly may be our original homestead
Send e-mail
michalg

Replies: 6

Post Posted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:35 am      Post subject:

Hello,

the village of Trąbin-Rumunki in the 19th century belonged to the Roman Catholic parish of Trąbin. Using a Polish genealogical database, I was able to locate your grandfather's siblings' birth acts: Michalina (1888), Zygmunt (1893) and Domicela (1896). Today Trąbin parish records are stored in Płock Diocesan Archives and Toruń State Archives Włocławek Branch. Also, I checked in the surname database that in Trąbin area there are no Jabłoński surname holders (but the results may be not reliable). Please see the link below:

https://nazwiska-polskie.pl/Jab%C5%82o%C5%84ski

It would be good to find your grandfather's siblings' marriage acts and next, their children's birth records. Also, it would be good to contact the local parish priest and village administrator and ask fro any Jabłoński families.
Wally1049

Replies: 69

Post Posted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 4:07 pm      Post subject: Seeking family relatives of Kasmeriz Jablonski

I am seeking any information on any related family members of Kasmeriz Jablonski. Born in 1890's Kasmeriz was my grandfather's brother. He lived in Trabin-Rumnki. Born and died there. He died in 1980's. He had a brother Stanislaw who possibly lived with him inTrabin-Rumnki. There is a possibility that a sister Michalina Jablonski lived in or near Plock. Also it is possible that relatives may be living in Ostrowite; which still may be the original family homesite. Kasmeriz parents were Jan and Marianne Jablonski who might have lived in Ostrowite before settling in Trabin. If any one knows any information about the Jablonski family from Trabin ; contact me through the forum for additional e- mail address. Or if any members from the following families that are related ( Wasilewski,Yezilski, Skierski, ) please leave a contact through forum.
Send e-mail
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> In search of relatives / Poszukiwani krewni All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: