PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author

Replies: 1

Post Posted: Mon May 18, 2020 1:29 pm      Post subject: looking for Kokott and Wojcik families

These two families were from or around Popielow, Opole, Poland. They married there and continued to marry in North Dakota, USA. My 2nd greatgrandfather was Andreas Kokott and when he married Rosalie Kanszczyk, in Popeilow, Casper Wojcik was a witness. so these families have been together for generations. I have a lot of information on Andreas's son Thomas Kokott but hard to find much on Andreas. Has anyone heard of these families in Poland?
mcdonald0517
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 961

Post Posted: Fri May 22, 2020 7:16 pm      Post subject:

Hello Rainae,

Can you be more specific about what you are trying to find?

It seems you already have a lot of information, so no sense in this group giving you information you already have.

Also, I notice in Ancestry.com there is a Kokott family tree that includes your surname. It is managed by someone named Vivian out of Colorado. She seems to have information on the lineage of Andreas Kokott going back to late 1700s. Some of her information is specific, i.e., marriage dates, birth dates, etc. Do you know about that tree?

Again, the more specific you can be in your request, the better chance that we can help.

Best regards,
Cynthia
Send e-mail
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: