PolishOrigins Forum

 FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author
Message
katarzyna_t
PolishOrigins Team


Joined: 17 Sep 2018
Replies: 49

Back to top
Post Posted: Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:05 am      Post subject: Jadwiga Szelong & Theodore Ludwiczak
Reply with quote

On behalf of ReneeLudwiczak https://polishorigins.com/userinfo/?uid=9883 :

"I am looking for my grandmother but can't find any information. I do not know where she was from, born, only her name JADWIGA SZELONG . She married THEODORE LUDWICZAK. That is all i know. I believe she died sometime around 1931.. Could i ask you also to search Cecilia Ludwiczak married to Teodor Ludwiczak … this was my fathers stepmother probably around 1930ish. I am most interested to find out if my father had any siblings."
View user's profile
Send private message
katarzyna_t
PolishOrigins Team


Joined: 17 Sep 2018
Replies: 49

Back to top
Post Posted: Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:15 am      Post subject: Re: Jadwiga Szelong & Theodore Ludwiczak
Reply with quote

katarzyna_t wrote:
On behalf of ReneeLudwiczak https://polishorigins.com/userinfo/?uid=9883 :

"I am looking for my grandmother but can't find any information. I do not know where she was from, born, only her name JADWIGA SZELONG . She married THEODORE LUDWICZAK. That is all i know. I believe she died sometime around 1931.. Could i ask you also to search Cecilia Ludwiczak married to Teodor Ludwiczak … this was my fathers stepmother probably around 1930ish. I am most interested to find out if my father had any siblings."



I did some digging and was able to find a marriage record between Teodor Ludwiczak (son of Antoni and Anna Zaleska) and Jadwiga Szeląg (daughter of Stanisław and Zofia Krężlewicz). They got married in 1922 in Żbików (Mazowieckie Voivodeship). According to this document Jadwiga was born in 1902 in Gołąbki.

Here is a link to the scan (act #34): https://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=2&zs=0080d&sy=5020&kt=3&plik=034-035.jpg#zoom=2&x=1160&y=128

And here is a link to geneteka website https://geneteka.genealodzy.pl/index.php?op=gt&lang=eng&bdm=S&w=07mz&rid=S&search_lastname=ludwiczak&search_name=&search_lastname2=szel%C4%85g&search_name2=&from_date=&to_date=&rpp1=&ordertable=

Best regards,
Katarzyna


Last edited by katarzyna_t on Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:52 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile
Send private message
Sophia



Joined: 05 Oct 2014
Replies: 555

Back to top
Post Posted: Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:08 am      Post subject: Re: Jadwiga Szelong & Theodore Ludwiczak
Reply with quote

katarzyna_t wrote:
katarzyna_t wrote:
On behalf of ReneeLudwiczak https://polishorigins.com/userinfo/?uid=9883 :

"I am looking for my grandmother but can't find any information. I do not know where she was from, born, only her name JADWIGA SZELONG . She married THEODORE LUDWICZAK. That is all i know. I believe she died sometime around 1931.. Could i ask you also to search Cecilia Ludwiczak married to Teodor Ludwiczak … this was my fathers stepmother probably around 1930ish. I am most interested to find out if my father had any siblings."



I did some digging and was able to find a marriage record between Teodor Ludwiczak (son of Antoni and Anna Zaleska) and Jadwiga Szeląg (daughter of Stanisław and Zofia Krężlewicz). They got married in 1922 in Żbików (Mazowieckie Voivodeship). According to this document Jadwiga was born in 1902 in Gołąbki.

Here is a link to the scan (act #34): https://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=2&zs=0080d&sy=5020&kt=3&plik=034-035.jpg#zoom=2&x=1160&y=128

And here is a link to geneteka website https://geneteka.genealodzy.pl/index.php?op=gt&lang=eng&bdm=S&w=07mz&rid=S&search_lastname=ludwiczak&search_name=&search_lastname2=szel%C4%85g&search_name2=&from_date=&to_date=&rpp1=&ordertable=

On geneteka I found also information about other children of Stanisław Szeląg and Zofia Krężlewicz:
https://geneteka.genealodzy.pl/index.php?op=gt&lang=eng&bdm=B&w=07mz&rid=1514&search_lastname=szel%C4%85g&search_name=stanis%C5%82aw&search_lastname2=kr%C4%85%C5%BClewicz&search_name2=&from_date=&to_date=

Scans of their birth records are available online however they are in Russian and there is no Jadwiga's birth record listed (according to her marriage record, she was born in 1902).
If you would like to ask for translation, here is a threat with Russian translations: https://forum.polishorigins.com/viewtopic.php?t=3525

Best regards,
Katarzyna


Hi Katarzyna,
What do you think of this, as a possible birth record for Jadwiga? I think the indexer just read the surname incorrectly.
https://geneteka.genealodzy.pl/index.php?op=gt&lang=eng&bdm=B&w=07mz&rid=1514&search_lastname=Del%C4%85g&search_name=&search_lastname2=&search_name2=&from_date=1901&to_date=1901
Best regards,
Sophia

P.S. I've put the image in my next post, below.


Last edited by Sophia on Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile
Send private message
Sophia



Joined: 05 Oct 2014
Replies: 555

Back to top
Post Posted: Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:36 pm      Post subject:
Reply with quote

Jadwiga

https://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=2&zs=0080d&sy=4015&kt=2&plik=387-390.jpg#zoom=2&x=1129&y=126



Screenshot_2020-07-20 Program indeksacji aktów stanu cywilnego i metryk kościelnych.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  1014.45 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Screenshot_2020-07-20 Program indeksacji aktów stanu cywilnego i metryk kościelnych.png


View user's profile
Send private message
katarzyna_t
PolishOrigins Team


Joined: 17 Sep 2018
Replies: 49

Back to top
Post Posted: Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:54 pm      Post subject:
Reply with quote

Sophia wrote:
Jadwiga

https://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=2&zs=0080d&sy=4015&kt=2&plik=387-390.jpg#zoom=2&x=1129&y=126


Hi Sophia,
yes, you are right, this is the birth record of Jadwiga, thank you!

With greetings,
Katarzyna
View user's profile
Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB ©

© 2020 COPYRIGHTS BY THE OWNER OF POLISHORIGINS.COM