PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author

Replies: 69

Post Posted: Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:11 am      Post subject: Jablonski family/ Ostrowite

I am searching for any information on the Jablonski family from Ostrowite, and Trabin -Rumki. A search of records indicate that the Jablonski family owned a home or farm in Ostrowite. Then relocated to Trabin-Rumnki. Ostrowite was in the Lithuanian partition, while Trabin-Rumnki was in Rush partition. Any information would be welcomed . The information would be used to see if any related family are left
Send e-mail
Ostroski_Jeffrey

Replies: 1

Post Posted: Fri Dec 11, 2020 11:00 am      Post subject: Jablonski

Hello. My GG was Jablonski. The records were from Unierzyz Parish from Maczewo. Its a common name. When I pulled records from Geneteka Poland I noticed it was originally Jablonowski instead. The Wierzbicka side was from Baboszewo. The Bonkowski side was from Gora Pow Plocki. Regards, Jeff Ostroski
Wally1049

Replies: 69

Post Posted: Sat Dec 12, 2020 12:04 am      Post subject: Jablonski/Jablonowski

The names were swapped back and forth. Basically, possibly not related . Contact me at ( [email protected] )
Send e-mail
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> In search of relatives / Poszukiwani krewni All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: