PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author

Replies: 19

Post Posted: Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:57 pm      Post subject: Marriage Record Translation

I would greatly appreciate a translation of the attached marriage document for Jakub Jackowski and Elenora Bielski. Thank you for your time, a gift was sent over paypal to show our gratitude for your assistance in researching our family tree.

jakub elenora jackowski marriage 2a.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.94 MB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

jakub elenora jackowski marriage 2a.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Sat Jan 30, 2021 2:06 am      Post subject: Re: Marriage Record Translation

joejazz wrote:
I would greatly appreciate a translation of the attached marriage document for Jakub Jackowski and Elenora Bielski. Thank you for your time, a gift was sent over paypal to show our gratitude for your assistance in researching our family tree.

Thank You so much! I appreciate it much.

Pepłowo
and
Pepłówek
Nr 35

It happened in the village of Wieczfnia, on October 19th/31st 1880, at 3 p.m.

We make it known, that in the presence of the witnesses:
Kazimierz Jabłoński, 41 years old and Andrzej Gołębiewski, 50 years old, both farmers, who live in Pepłowo,

a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Jakub Jackowski, 27 years old, a single man, living in Pepłówek, a soldier on temporary leave, who was born in Kulany, son on unmarried Anna Jackowska

and

Eleonora Bielska, a miss, who was born in Pepłowo, daughter of the late Jan Bielski and living Marianna Bielska nee Zakrzewska, 17 years old, who lives at her mother's in Pepłowo.

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriahe, that were announced in the local parish church, on: September 28th/October 10th, October 5th/17th and October 12th/24th of the current year.

Bride's mother, who was present at writing this marriage act, gave oral permission for this marriage.

Newlyweds declared that they did not enter into the prenuptial agreement.
Religious marriage ceremony was performed by the priest Martynian Możejewski, administrator of the Wieczfnia parish.

This act was read to the illiterate present and was signed by Us only.

Administrator of the Wieczfnia parish, serving as Civil Registrar, priest M. Możejewski.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: