PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author

Replies: 4

Post Posted: Sun Dec 27, 2020 11:07 am      Post subject: Marchwinski and Dabek family

My Paternal Great Grandfather was Michal Marchwinski b.9-29-1848 – Plowce, Radziejow and
died 10-7-1900 – Witowo, Radziejow.
Michal married Anna ( DABEK ) in 1883 in Osieciny, Radziejow
ANNA DABEK b.7-25-1865 – Wola Skarbkowa died ?????
Anna’s Parents : Jan Dabek b. 1833 - Wola Skarbkowa died ????
& Jozefa ( Kujawow ) b. 1863 - ?? died ?? ……………Married 1856 – Koscieina Weis
Jan Dabek’s parents : Chryzostom Dąbek b??? d??? & Zofia Dabek (born Sobieraj) b??? d. ???
Im trying to find out more about my Great Grandmother Anna Dabek Marchwinski and her DABEK line

Send e-mail
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:19 pm      Post subject: Re: Marchwinski and Dabek family

msm55 wrote:
My Paternal Great Grandfather was Michal Marchwinski b.9-29-1848 – Plowce, Radziejow and
Jan Dabek’s parents : Chryzostom Dąbek b??? d??? & Zofia Dabek (born Sobieraj) b??? d. ???
Im trying to find out more about my Great Grandmother Anna Dabek Marchwinski and her DABEK line

After Michał Marchwiński died Anna married Michał Matusiak in the year of 1901 in the parish of Kościelna Wieś.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
msm55

Replies: 4

Post Posted: Sun Dec 27, 2020 10:13 pm      Post subject: Thank you marcel

I’m new to this forum and was unaware that your translations require a gifting of funds .
Send e-mail
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Mon Dec 28, 2020 1:25 am      Post subject: Re: Thank you marcel

msm55 wrote:
I’m new to this forum and was unaware that your translations require a gifting of funds .

It is not necessary, but it is nice if someone wants to thank for the time I spend on translations.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
katarzyna_t
PolishOrigins Team

Replies: 82

Post Posted: Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:00 am      Post subject: Re: Marchwinski and Dabek family

msm55 wrote:

Hello,
if you would be interested in PolishOrigins' assistance with the research in the Osięciny parish (where Wola Skarbkowa belonged), you can find more details here: https://polishorigins.com/genealogy/.
Request form: https://polishorigins.com/genealogy-request

Kind regards,
Katarzyna
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> In search of relatives / Poszukiwani krewni All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: