PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author

Replies: 2

Post Posted: Wed Mar 17, 2021 9:48 pm      Post subject: Jawrenko Iwanova kaczmarczyk roots

Good evening. I am hoping that someone here can help my dead end. My tree, Kaczmarczyk’s is a dead end. The following information is what I have thus far, it is not a lot but I’m hoping someone can help.

The information I have, came from the Holocaust museum as well as my dad. Josef’s brother and beyond can branch 2 totally different direction with the easiest but less logical being online on Ancestry.com. Going by dates. If anyone could help, I’d be so grateful. The story of how we are here is just heart wrenching.
I know Josef and Dorota became prisoners and placed in concentration camps. Josef was in the Polish army and got captured. Dorota got captured after her first husband got killed and she went to look for her sisters and her 1st son.
Thank you all in advance for just taking a look to see if you can help ????.
Crystal Kaczmarczyk

48980CB5-2500-4A10-8B13-05BFFE0D3744.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  334.34 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

48980CB5-2500-4A10-8B13-05BFFE0D3744.png

Last edited by Kaczmarczyk201 on Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Send e-mail
Kaczmarczyk201

Replies: 2

Post Posted: Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:04 pm      Post subject: Corrected Kaczmarczyk Tree Jawrenko Iwanova

I apologize for having 2 posts, the first being very confusing due to me trying to organize it, then it coming out totally different after posting. Here are the details I do have and any help would be appreciated

10739604-2C31-47EE-BAC3-8C47584D11DB.png
 Description:
This is what I have. I didn?t know how to delete other post but not too many more details are there.
 Filesize:  334.34 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

10739604-2C31-47EE-BAC3-8C47584D11DB.png

Send e-mail
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> In search of relatives / Poszukiwani krewni All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: