PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author

Replies: 38

Post Posted: Tue Jun 29, 2021 8:47 am      Post subject: Warsaw - mortgage / deed (hipoteka) research

Hello,

I was wondering if there is an online resource to pull out historical mortgages from the city of Warsaw. My family had a property at Ulice Nowolipki rog Smocza, and I want to know where should I start with retrieving the mortgage (hipoteka) records (if it still exists, as this is post-war).

See attached excepts from the 1939/1940 Warsaw Business and Homeowners Directory, Part 3e: Homeowners (Księga adresowo-gospodarcza miasta stołecznego Warszawy. Cz. 3 e: Spis właścicieli domów w mieście stołecznym Warszawie) and from 1930 Warsaw Address, Business, and Homeowners Directory (Książka Informacyjno-Adresowa Cała Warszawa).

Thanks,

Amir

Nowolipki 53 - 1930 Homeowners.pdf
 Description:
Hendel - Nowolipki 53 - hipoteka 2400

Download
 Filename:  Nowolipki 53 - 1930 Homeowners.pdf
 Filesize:  2.26 MB
 Downloaded:  240 Time(s)

Homeowners - 1939-1940 - Nowolipki 53.pdf
 Description:
Hendel - Nowolipki 53 - hipoteka 2400

Download
 Filename:  Homeowners - 1939-1940 - Nowolipki 53.pdf
 Filesize:  84.45 KB
 Downloaded:  245 Time(s)

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Tue Jun 29, 2021 9:00 am      Post subject: Re: Warsaw - mortgage / deed (hipoteka) research

amvitale84 wrote:
Hello,

I was wondering if there is an online resource to pull out historical mortgages from the city of Warsaw. My family had a property at Ulice Nowolipki rog Smocza, and I want to know where should I start with retrieving the mortgage (hipoteka) records (if it still exists, as this is post-war).

See attached excepts from the 1939/1940 Warsaw Business and Homeowners Directory, Part 3e: Homeowners (Księga adresowo-gospodarcza miasta stołecznego Warszawy. Cz. 3 e: Spis właścicieli domów w mieście stołecznym Warszawie) and from 1930 Warsaw Address, Business, and Homeowners Directory (Książka Informacyjno-Adresowa Cała Warszawa).

Thanks,

Amir

I can make a phone call to the State Archives of Warsaw and ask.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
amvitale84

Replies: 38

Post Posted: Tue Jun 29, 2021 9:26 am      Post subject: Re: Warsaw - mortgage / deed (hipoteka) research

[quote="marcelproust"][quote="amvitale84"]Hello,

Thanks,

Amir[/quote]

I can make a phone call to the State Archives of Warsaw and ask.[/quote]

Thank you!!
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2021 5:23 am      Post subject: Re: Warsaw - mortgage / deed (hipoteka) research

amvitale84 wrote:
marcelproust wrote:
amvitale84 wrote:
Hello,

Thanks,

Amir

I can make a phone call to the State Archives of Warsaw and ask.

Thank you!!

I talked with the Archives official and they told me that I would have to write an email or a traditional letter of enquiry and ask for a research and specify for what purposes I want these documents, genealogical or for judical purposes.
Besides I have been informed that you can establish a power of attorney for me in the amount of PLN 15.

So, please specify what kind of documents You would like to get and I can help You write the official letter to the State Archives. It will take some time before they answer back, because they have to check their resourses and it is not possible to do it by phone call.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research Resources, Tools & Tips All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: