PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author

Replies: 39

Post Posted: Sat Oct 30, 2021 7:58 pm      Post subject: Russian Records from Kaletnik Parish

I have attached three death records from Kaletnik parish. I believe they are for my great grandparents: Jan Wiszniewski, Agata Bednarek Wiszniewska and Antoni Kimszal. May I have them translated please?

Many thanks! Marie

10-29-21 Kaletnik death 1911.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.31 MB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

10-29-21 Kaletnik death 1911.png

10-29-21 Kaletnik death 1905 (2).png
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.57 MB

10-29-21 Kaletnik death 1905 (2).png

10-29-21 Kaletnik death 1903 (2).png
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.27 MB

10-29-21 Kaletnik death 1903 (2).png

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:39 am      Post subject: Re: Russian Records from Kaletnik Parish

marierpk wrote:
I have attached three death records from Kaletnik parish. I believe they are for my great grandparents: Jan Wiszniewski, Agata Bednarek Wiszniewska and Antoni Kimszal. May I have them translated please?

Many thanks! Marie

I am working on it.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Thu Nov 04, 2021 6:39 am      Post subject: Re: Russian Records from Kaletnik Parish

marierpk wrote:

Many thanks! Marie

Nr 34
Bobrowisko

It happened in the village of Kaletnik, on June 4th/17th, 1911, at 10 a.m.
Appeared personally: Wincenty Michałowski, 33 years old and Władysław Tarasiewicz, 42 years old, landowners living in the village of Bobrowisko, and they declared that on June 2nd/15th of the current year, at 10 p.m., died in the village of Bobrowisko: Agata Wiszniewska, 67 years old, widow, daoghtyer of Jan and Marianna, the Bednarek spouses.
After convinced myself about the death of Agata Wiszniewska this act was read to the illiterate present and it was signed by us only.

The administrator of the Kaletnik parish, serving as Civil Registrar, priest F. ...(can't read the surname)

Wiatrołuża Zaboryszkowska

It happened in Kaletnik, on December 2nd/15th, 1905, at 11 a.m.
Appeared Józef Kaszkiel, 50 years old and Konstanty Kaszkiel, 30 years old, both farmers from the village of Wiatrołuża Zaboryszkowska and they declared that on November 29th/December 12th of the current year, at 6 p.m., in the village of Wiatrołuża Zaboryszkowska, died: Antoni Kimszal, 55 years old, son of Maciej and Marianna nee Krecel, the Kimszal spouses, who was born in the said village of Wiatrołuża, farmer, who left his widowed wife Anna nee Baranowska.
After convinced myself about the death of Antoni Kimszal this act was read to the illiterate present and it was signed by Us only.

Priest M. Skrzyński, serving as Civil Registrar.

Nr 15
Bobrowisko

It happened in Kaletnik, on February 27th/March 12th, 1903, at 2 p.m.
Appeared Jan Sztabiński, 60 years old and Władysław Terakiewicz, 30 years old, both peasants from the village of Bobrowiska, and they declared that on February 24th/March 9th of the current year, at 6 p.m., died, in the village of Bobrowiska: Jan Wiszniewski, 82 years old, son of the spouses: Mateusz Wiszniewski and Cecylia Wiszniewska, who was born in the said village of Bobrowiska, and who left his widowed wife, Agata nee Bednarek. He was the father of the farmer.
After convinced myself about the death of Jan Wiszniewski this act was read to the illiterate present and it was signed by Us only.

Priest M. Skrzyński, serving as Civil Registrar.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
marierpk

Replies: 39

Post Posted: Thu Nov 04, 2021 6:06 pm      Post subject: Russian Records from Kaletnik Parish

Thank you, Marcel, for the great work. The genealogy of this branch of my family has stumped me for several years. The recent discovery of the Kimszal records, and your translations, have helped me to complete this section of my family tree. Great stuff! Thanks again, Marie
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: