PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Latin records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 160, 161, 162, 163  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 1815

Post Posted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:34 pm      Post subject:

Sophia wrote:
Mary Kay wrote:
Thank you so much for your input. Per your suggestion, I'm posting the rest of the entry, starting with my grandfather's name and date of birth. As these were taken with my phone, in less than ideal conditions, I apologize for the overlap and low quality.

Hi Mary Kay,
Very helpful! I see the name of the midwife clearly as "Sophia Radzik." So, there you have a lower case letter "d" (wow, right?). Now I am less convinced about my guess of "Sud." Hmmmm.
Sophia

P.S. The last letter of the S... surname looks like the last letter of "hortalanus," so maybe Sus?

Hi Sophia & Mary Kay,

Sophia’s reading of Jawór seems like the correct reading and the suggestion of Sus is a definite possibility since that is a surname found in Poland. The way the scribe wrote the final letter appears to be his way of forming the letter more often than not in the available images, the exception being Josephus, which is possibly but not really clearly the same.

If this were my family I would try a different strategy in order to be certain. Instead of attacking the question head on, I would try a flank attack—I would look for birth records of known siblings and/or the marriage records of the parents and grandparents of the child. Based on the location where the record was found it is almost certainly a civil transcript. Perhaps the parish pastor hired different scribes for the other records in other years and with a little luck the handwriting may be better. I would contact the parish directly rather than going through the archive again. The presumption is that the first copy of the registers (which served as both the ecclesiastical and the civil record) is the one which remained in the parish.

Mary Kay,

You probably noticed that other than the given names there is very little Latin which needs to be translated. Attached is a PDF version of a list of Latin given names with their Polish and English versions which I compiled some time ago. This should make it easier for you to read the basic info in the records you find. The Latin names appear in what has long been the standard form in dictionaries—the Nominative (subject) form followed by the Genitive (Possession) form and then the gender of the noun. Usually given names appear in the records in either the Nominative or the Genitive form. (The only other form in which they occur is the Ablative—usually when they follow a preposition like “ex” (“from”). If we take the name Stanislaus as an example, Stanislaus is the Nominative, Stanislai is the Genitive, and Stanislao is the Ablative. Those are the forms you may see in birth & baptism records. Keep in mind that given names are in Latin, but surnames are always in the vernacular (Polish).

I hope this gives you some ideas and tools to further your research.

Good luck,

Dave

GIVEN NAMES-LATIN, ENGLISH, POLISH.pdf
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  GIVEN NAMES-LATIN, ENGLISH, POLISH.pdf
 Filesize:  66.05 KB
 Downloaded:  12 Time(s)

Mary Kay

Replies: 4

Post Posted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:32 pm      Post subject:

Thank you, Dave, for that information.

When searching for my grandfather's birth information and the names of his parents, I first contacted the archives in Krakow. I was directed to the Catholic Diocese in Tarnow, and this was one of the sentences in the email they sent: "On the basis of the above databases we would like to inform you that the state archives in Poland do not have any Roman Catholic files from the cities of Wilczyska and Grybów." I did locate his birth info in Tarnow and it's what I've posted. His brother's birth record (and he is the only sibling I know of) was not there. The priest said there were no records for a period after 1888 and I needed 1890. It was really great to learn his mother's' and grandparents' names though - thanks to you and Sophia.

I only know 2 sites to search - Family Search and Ancestry. Ancestry doesn't have records from Poland. They recommended Family Search. Family Search has no information on the name Kolacz in their Polish files in the towns I'm searching. I wonder if there are other spellings for the name. Family Search has records from Tarnow, but when I input the birth info for my grandfather, which I know is correct, nothing comes up. I've tried inputting Kwarcinski and Jawor. Nothing there. I've used the towns Wojnarowa and the parish name, Wilczyska. Perhaps there are other sites that might have this info. Do you have any suggestions?

I've downloaded the PDF file you sent. Thanks again.

Mary Kay
dnowicki
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:39 pm      Post subject:

Mary Kay wrote:
Thank you, Dave, for that information.

When searching for my grandfather's birth information and the names of his parents, I first contacted the archives in Krakow. I was directed to the Catholic Diocese in Tarnow, and this was one of the sentences in the email they sent: "On the basis of the above databases we would like to inform you that the state archives in Poland do not have any Roman Catholic files from the cities of Wilczyska and Grybów." I did locate his birth info in Tarnow and it's what I've posted. His brother's birth record (and he is the only sibling I know of) was not there. The priest said there were no records for a period after 1888 and I needed 1890. It was really great to learn his mother's' and grandparents' names though - thanks to you and Sophia.

I only know 2 sites to search - Family Search and Ancestry. Ancestry doesn't have records from Poland. They recommended Family Search. Family Search has no information on the name Kolacz in their Polish files in the towns I'm searching. I wonder if there are other spellings for the name. Family Search has records from Tarnow, but when I input the birth info for my grandfather, which I know is correct, nothing comes up. I've tried inputting Kwarcinski and Jawor. Nothing there. I've used the towns Wojnarowa and the parish name, Wilczyska. Perhaps there are other sites that might have this info. Do you have any suggestions?

I've downloaded the PDF file you sent. Thanks again.

Mary Kay

Hi Mary Kay,

I’m unsure whether the priest you spoke to was at the Diocesan Archives in Tarnów or at the parish in Wilczyska. If it was not at the parish, I would recommend that you write to the parish priest at the parish of St. Stanislaus Bishop & Martyr (św. Stanisława Biskupa i Męczennika). Here is a link to info about the parish including the address and the name of the pastor. It also includes a picture of contemporary the parish church, which dates back to the early 17th Century. https://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parafia_%C5%9Bw._Stanis%C5%82awa_Biskupa_i_M%C4%99czennika_w_Wilczyskach

My ancestors are not from the Austrian Partition aka Galicia, but from what I’ve learned helping others, many parish records from that area are not held by the Polish State Archives or by diocesan archives. Often such records can be found only in the office of the parish. This precludes research via the internet and leaves one dependent upon the good will of the parish priest but it does not necessarily make the research impossible.

If I can be of any additional help, please let me know.

Dave
Mary Kay

Replies: 4

Post Posted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:03 pm      Post subject:

Dave,
The priest was in Tarnow and not helpful at all. if I would rate him on Trip Advisor, he’d be lucky to get one star. I’ll see if I can make contact with the parish via email. If not, then it will have to wait until my next trip to Poland, unless I can hire a genealogist there to do the legwork.

Thank you for the advice.

Mary Kay
Henry M. Deskewies

Replies: 2

Post Posted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:36 pm      Post subject: Document-Latin to Englush

Hello,
I submitted this document and received a reply that it was in Latin and could not be translated. I'm re-submitting since I
have observed this type of translation being done. Maybe there is a process for Latin Docs that I need to know.

Thanks ahead of time for your help (and many other successful translations in Russian & Polish as well)
Maybe something fell through the cracks.

8. 1816_Deskiewicz, Andrzeja_Birth.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.29 MB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

8. 1816_Deskiewicz, Andrzeja_Birth.JPG

Send e-mail
dnowicki
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:19 pm      Post subject: Re: Document-Latin to Englush

Henry M. Deskewies wrote:
Hello,
I submitted this document and received a reply that it was in Latin and could not be translated. I'm re-submitting since I
have observed this type of translation being done. Maybe there is a process for Latin Docs that I need to know.

Thanks ahead of time for your help (and many other successful translations in Russian & Polish as well)
Maybe something fell through the cracks.

Hi Henry,

I don’t know where you posted the record previously but you will always receive a translation if you post it in the Latin Records Translations section of the forum as you’ve just done. I’ve been doing the translations of Latin documents for the past six years or so and have no plans to stop in the foreseeable future.

The document is a birth and baptism certificate for two individuals who were baptized in the church of Saint John the Baptist in the town of Włocławek. Here is the translation of the text.

An extract from the baptismal register of the parish church in Włocławek of St. John the Baptist (Polish: św. Jana Chrzciciela) as follows.
Holędry: In the Year of Our Lord One Thousand Seven Hundred Eighty-eight /1788/ on the 30th day of November Reverend Wojciech Podleski baptized an infant of two names, Andrzej Mikołaj, born on the 27th of the same month, the son of the legitimate marriage of the upright* parents Bartłomiej and Maryanna née Małecka Deskiewicz. The sponsors were Tomasz Deskiewicz and Petronela Bujakowska.

From the same baptismal register:
From Zazamcze: In the year of Our Lord One Thousand Seven Hundred Ninety-two /1792/ on the 23rd day of May I, Kajetan Nowicki, pastor in Włocławek, baptized an infant by the name of Helena, the daughter of the legitimate marriage of the upright* parents Mateusz and Katarzyna née Niedzielska Biesiada. The sponsors were Jan Jurkowski and Anna Grembowska.

In verification of which I sign the above certificate with my own hand and impress with the seal of the above named parish—Given in Włocławek on the 16th day of January 1816.

Signature of Kajetan Nowicki, pastor in Włocławek.

Note: honestorum/upright: an adjective used to describe farmers, usually from a town or small village.

It appears that both Holędry and Zazancze have been incorporated into the contemporary town of Włocławek.

Wishing you continued success,

Dave
vmcgovern90

Post Posted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:40 am      Post subject:

Hi,

I am wondering if anyone would be able to assist me with translating these 2 family records I have just come across. I appreciate any help.

DSC04747.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.27 MB

DSC04747.JPG

DSC04764.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  695.2 KB

DSC04764.JPG

Send e-mail
dnowicki
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:43 pm      Post subject:

vmcgovern90 wrote:
Hi,

I am wondering if anyone would be able to assist me with translating these 2 family records I have just come across. I appreciate any help.

Hi,

The first record is a marriage entry and the second is a death entry. The Latin headings may or may not match exactly with those which were cropped from the posts, however, they fit the information recorded in the entries.

Here is the marriage record:
Col. 1: N(ume)rus Serialis = Number in order (for the year): 2
Col. 2: Year (at top): Cut off on image, but based on date of permission from the orphans’ & minors’ court it should be 1850
Dies et Mensis: Day and Month (of marriage): October 2
Col. 3: Sponsus = Groom
Col. 3a: N(ume)rus Domus = House Number: 105
Col. 3b: Ejus ac parentum nomen, cognomen atque conditio; item ejus nativitatis locus et habitationis = His and his parents’ first & surname and condition/state of life/occupation; at the same time his place of birth and residence: Franciszek Bielas, a tenant from this place, the legitimate son of Jan and of Agnieszka born (=née) Mędala, gardeners* from this place
Col. 3c: Religio = Religion
Col. 3c Subdivision 1: Catholica = Catholic: Checked
Col. 3c Subdivision 2: Aut alia = Or another: Blank
Col. 3d Subdivision 1: Aetas = Age: 20
Col. 3d Subdivision 2: Caelebs = Bachelor: Checked
Col. 3d Subdivision 3: Viduus = Widower: Blank
Col. 4: Sponsa = Bride
Col. 4a: Numerus Domus: 105
Col. 4b: Ejus ac parentum nomen, cognomen atque conditio; item ejus nativitatis locus et habitationis = Her and her parents’ first & surname and condition/state of life/occupation; at the same time her place of birth and residence: Agnieszka Zaprowska (born) of Walenty and Teresa, gardeners* from this place
Col. 4c: Religio = Religion
Col. 4c Subdivision 1: Catholica = Catholic: Checked
Col. 4c Subdivision 2: Aut alia = Or another: Blank
Col. 4d Subdivision 1: Aetas = Age: 21
Col. 4d Subdivision 2: Caelebs = Bachelorette: Checked
Col. 4d Subdivision 3: Vidua = Widow: Blank
Col. 5: TESTES Eorum = WITNESSES (and) Their
Col. 5a: Nomen et Cognomen = First and Surname: Andrzej Bielas, Kajetan Krawczyk
Col. 5b: Conditio = Condition/state of life/occupation: Gardeners* from this place

Notations: With the consent of the orphans & minors court for the groom dated 28 September 1850 number 694.
I, Andrzej Staczkiewicz, curate of this place, joined them in marriage.

Note: *hortulanus/gardener: a term used to designate a peasant who owned his/her own cottage with sufficient land for a garden (& perhaps some farm animals) but not farm fields.

In the death record the year, which should appear at the top of the page, is cut off. Again, the Latin headings may or may not match exactly with those which were cropped from the post, however, they fit the information recorded in the entry.

Here is the translation:
Col. 1: Numerus = Number (in order): 7

Col. 2: Dies mortis, Mensis = Day of death, Month: May
Col. 2A: Mortuus = Death: 8
Col. 2B: Sepultus = Burial: 10

Col. 3: Numerus Domus = House Number: 105

Col. 4: Nomen Mortui = Name of the Deceased: Agnieszka, the wife of the surviving husband Franciszek Bielas, a gardener*, born Zaporowski**

Col. 5: Religio = Religion
Col. 5 A: Catholica = Catholic: Checked
Col. 5: Aut alia = Or another: Blank

Col. 6: Sexus = Sex/Gender
Col. 6A: Masculus = Masculine/Male: Blank
Col. 6B: Femina = Female: Checked

Col. 7: Dies Vitae = Age (literally “days of life”): 56 &1/2 years

Col. 8: Morbus et qualitas mortis = Disease and type of death: Prepared by the Most Holy Sacraments of those about to die**—an inflammation of the lungs

Notation: Franciszek Chrobzk?, the curate of the place buried (her).

Notations: *hortulanus/gardener: a term used to designate a peasant who owned his/her own cottage with sufficient land for a garden (& perhaps some farm animals) but not farm fields.
**Zaporowski: The spelling varies slightly from that found in the marriage record. Perhaps it is a scribal error.
***Sacraments of those about to die: Confession. Communion (known as Viaticum), & Extreme Unction (currently known as the anointing of the sick). These three sacraments were commonly known as “The Last Rites”.

Wishing you success in your research,

Dave
vmcgovern90

Post Posted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:50 pm      Post subject:

Thank you very much for your help!
Send e-mail
TifaStrife

Replies: 9

Post Posted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:30 pm      Post subject: Help with Translation

Hello,
I do apologize if this is not Latin, I tried to figure it out myself and I was 90% certain it was. If you could translate for me I would greatly appreciate it -- it is a marriage record of Antoni Janowski (son of Carl and Michilina Sulkowska) and Maria Krycinski (daughter of Stanislau and Caroline Pankiewicz). These names came from a baptismal certificate of their daughter and I am hoping that the marriage record can confirm the spelling of the last names as well. For the witnesses I was only able to make out -- Joannes Skot?? and Josephus Lew?cki. There seems to be a bit of information under the actual marriage record that I could not make out at all - I definitely wasn't sure if this was in Polish or Latin and greatly appreciate your help.

Antoni Janowski and Maria Krycinska.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  242.12 KB

Antoni Janowski and Maria Krycinska.JPG

dnowicki
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:55 pm      Post subject: Re: Help with Translation

TifaStrife wrote:
Hello,
I do apologize if this is not Latin, I tried to figure it out myself and I was 90% certain it was. If you could translate for me I would greatly appreciate it -- it is a marriage record of Antoni Janowski (son of Carl and Michilina Sulkowska) and Maria Krycinski (daughter of Stanislau and Caroline Pankiewicz). These names came from a baptismal certificate of their daughter and I am hoping that the marriage record can confirm the spelling of the last names as well. For the witnesses I was only able to make out -- Joannes Skot?? and Josephus Lew?cki. There seems to be a bit of information under the actual marriage record that I could not make out at all - I definitely wasn't sure if this was in Polish or Latin and greatly appreciate your help.

Hi,

The Latin wording of the headings may or may not match exactly with what is found at the top of your record. However, the headings fit the content of the entries. The Austrian government determined the printed form of the registers to be used for civil transcripts and at various times the wording of the headings was modified, but the information contained in the entries remained fairly constant.

Here follows the translation:

Col. 1: N(ume)rus Serialis = Number in order (for the year): 4
Col. 2: Year (at top): cut off in crop
Dies et Mensis: Day and Month (of marriage): January 19
Col. 3a: N(ume)rus Domus = House Number: 1
Notation in cols. 1-3a: Village: Monasterzysko
Col. 3b: Ejus ac parentum nomen, cognomen atque conditio; item ejus nativitatis locus et habitationis = His and his parents’ first & surname and condition/state of life/occupation; at the same time his place of birth and residence: Antoni Janowski, the son of Karol and of Michalina (née) Sękoska
Col. 3c Subdivision 1: Catholica = Roman Catholic: Checked
Col. 3d Subdivision 1: Caelebs = Bachelor: Checked
Col. 3d Subdivision 2: Viduus = Widower: Blank
Col. 3d Subdivision 3: Aetas = Age: 21 years
Col. 4a: Ejus ac parentum nomen, cognomen atque conditio; item ejus nativitatis locus et habitationis = Her and her parents’ first & surname and condition/state of life/occupation; at the same time her place of birth and residence: Maria Krycińska, the daughter of Stanisław and of Karolina (née) Pankiewicz
Col. 4b: Religio = Religion
Col. 4b Subdivision 1: Catholica = Roman Catholic: Checked
Col. 4b Subdivision 2: Aut alia = Or another: Blank
Col. 4c Subdivision 1: Caelebs = Bachelorette: Checked
Col. 4c Subdivision 2: Vidua = Widow: Blank
Col. 4c Subdivision 3: Aetas = Age: 17 years
Col. 5 (continued): Nomen et Cognomen et Conditio = First and Surname & Condition/state of life/occupation: Jan Skotnicki, Józef Lewicki, farmers

Notations at bottom of entry: These notations all deal with how this wedding complied with various legalities. The majority of the text is in Latin but one sentence in which the father of the bride gives his permission for the marriage to take place is in Polish. The legalities cover various technicalities, which I will summarize rather than translate word for word since they don’t really mean much to anyone who was not familiar with R. C. marriage and Austrian civil legalities. The text begins by stating that the bride and the groom brought their baptismal certificates to the priest. The statement of the father of the bride (in Polish) follows: “I, Stanisław Kryciński, (her) father, grant permission to my underage daughter Maria to enter into the state of matrimony.” The series of notations continues with the general statements that the three proclamations of the banns had taken place and that everything which was required by law had been fulfilled. The notation concludes with the statement that Józef Czerkowski, the assistant priest of the parish, blessed this marriage.

For your future convenience I’m attaching (in PDF format) a list of Latin given names which I compiled. The list gives the Latin form and is followed by the English and the Polish versions of those names.

I hope this translation and list of names help you.

Wishing you success,

Dave

GIVEN NAMES-LATIN, ENGLISH, POLISH.pdf
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  GIVEN NAMES-LATIN, ENGLISH, POLISH.pdf
 Filesize:  66.05 KB
 Downloaded:  6 Time(s)

TifaStrife

Post Posted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:06 pm      Post subject: Re: Help with Translation

dnowicki wrote:
TifaStrife wrote:
Hello,

Hi,

The Latin wording of the headings may or may not match exactly with what is found at the top of your record. However, the headings fit the content of the entries. The Austrian government determined the printed form of the registers to be used for civil transcripts and at various times the wording of the headings was modified, but the information contained in the entries remained fairly constant.

Here follows the translation:

Col. 1: N(ume)rus Serialis = Number in order (for the year): 4
Col. 2: Year (at top): cut off in crop
Dies et Mensis: Day and Month (of marriage): January 19
Col. 3a: N(ume)rus Domus = House Number: 1
Notation in cols. 1-3a: Village: Monasterzysko
Col. 3b: Ejus ac parentum nomen, cognomen atque conditio; item ejus nativitatis locus et habitationis = His and his parents’ first & surname and condition/state of life/occupation; at the same time his place of birth and residence: Antoni Janowski, the son of Karol and of Michalina (née) Sękoska
Col. 3c Subdivision 1: Catholica = Roman Catholic: Checked
Col. 3d Subdivision 1: Caelebs = Bachelor: Checked
Col. 3d Subdivision 2: Viduus = Widower: Blank
Col. 3d Subdivision 3: Aetas = Age: 21 years
Col. 4a: Ejus ac parentum nomen, cognomen atque conditio; item ejus nativitatis locus et habitationis = Her and her parents’ first & surname and condition/state of life/occupation; at the same time her place of birth and residence: Maria Krycińska, the daughter of Stanisław and of Karolina (née) Pankiewicz
Col. 4b: Religio = Religion
Col. 4b Subdivision 1: Catholica = Roman Catholic: Checked
Col. 4b Subdivision 2: Aut alia = Or another: Blank
Col. 4c Subdivision 1: Caelebs = Bachelorette: Checked
Col. 4c Subdivision 2: Vidua = Widow: Blank
Col. 4c Subdivision 3: Aetas = Age: 17 years
Col. 5 (continued): Nomen et Cognomen et Conditio = First and Surname & Condition/state of life/occupation: Jan Skotnicki, Józef Lewicki, farmers

Notations at bottom of entry: These notations all deal with how this wedding complied with various legalities. The majority of the text is in Latin but one sentence in which the father of the bride gives his permission for the marriage to take place is in Polish. The legalities cover various technicalities, which I will summarize rather than translate word for word since they don’t really mean much to anyone who was not familiar with R. C. marriage and Austrian civil legalities. The text begins by stating that the bride and the groom brought their baptismal certificates to the priest. The statement of the father of the bride (in Polish) follows: “I, Stanisław Kryciński, (her) father, grant permission to my underage daughter Maria to enter into the state of matrimony.” The series of notations continues with the general statements that the three proclamations of the banns had taken place and that everything which was required by law had been fulfilled. The notation concludes with the statement that Józef Czerkowski, the assistant priest of the parish, blessed this marriage.

For your future convenience I’m attaching (in PDF format) a list of Latin given names which I compiled. The list gives the Latin form and is followed by the English and the Polish versions of those names.

I hope this translation and list of names help you.

Wishing you success,

Dave

Dave,
Thank you so much for your translation. I've been searching a long time for this record and to finally have it and know what it says is such a blessing. I did have a quick question for you - I made out the city Jesupol in the text -- from what I have gathered in my research that is Antoni's place of Birth/Baptism. By any chance was there a town name mentioned for Maria?

Thank you so much for your help
dnowicki
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:53 pm      Post subject: Re: Help with Translation

TifaStrife wrote:

Dave,
Thank you so much for your translation. I've been searching a long time for this record and to finally have it and know what it says is such a blessing. I did have a quick question for you - I made out the city Jesupol in the text -- from what I have gathered in my research that is Antoni's place of Birth/Baptism. By any chance was there a town name mentioned for Maria?

Hi,

Yes. The place of baptism was Tyśmienica, which is in woj. lubelskie, powiat parczewski, gmina Parczew. Jesupol (which I can't find on a map of contemporary Poland) was Antoni's place of baptism. I hope this info moves your research forward.

Dave
Sophia

Replies: 404

Post Posted: Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:42 am      Post subject: Re: Help with Translation

dnowicki wrote:
TifaStrife wrote:

Dave,

Hi,

Yes. The place of baptism was Tyśmienica, which is in woj. lubelskie, powiat parczewski, gmina Parczew. Jesupol (which I can't find on a map of contemporary Poland) was Antoni's place of baptism. I hope this info moves your research forward.

Dave

May I suggest Juliopol, about 7 miles from Tysmienica.
Best,
Sophia
TifaStrife

Post Posted: Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:19 am      Post subject: Re: Help with Translation

Sophia wrote:
dnowicki wrote:
TifaStrife wrote:

Dave,

Hi,

Dave

May I suggest Juliopol, about 7 miles from Tysmienica.
Best,
Sophia

Thanks Sophia -- I found that there was a town Tysmenyzja in Ivano-Frankivsk, Stanisławów. Jesupol (now Yezupil) is within that vicinity. So, I am searching records in that area (although I'm having a hard time finding Roman Catholic records in those specific areas -- I haven't figured out what I'm doing wrong there yet. I will also look into Juliopol to see if I can find anything. Smile Thank you so much I really appreciate all the help I can get.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 160, 161, 162, 163  Next Page 161 of 163

Jump to: