PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author

Replies: 14

Post Posted: Sun Jun 09, 2024 9:41 am      Post subject: Marriage Record assistance

Dzien dobry,
I wonder if someone can help only to confirm that this record is in relation to my relative.

It is entry #4, a marriage record for a FRANCISZKA ADAMOWICZ to a JOZEF OLEJKO. I need to confirm this Franciszka is the daughter of Jan Adamowicz and Marianna Panas. It is written in Russian and I am having trouble with the names. Many thanks!

46436e36fe794bdca72d8a8b764f1a86ddbce2fea2463e72c10afaf0c08fa188_max.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.24 MB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

46436e36fe794bdca72d8a8b764f1a86ddbce2fea2463e72c10afaf0c08fa188_max.jpg

BarbOslo
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 800

Post Posted: Sun Jun 09, 2024 11:05 am      Post subject: Re: Marriage Record assistance

jacreding wrote:
Dzien dobry,
I wonder if someone can help only to confirm that this record is in relation to my relative.

It is entry #4, a marriage record for a FRANCISZKA ADAMOWICZ to a JOZEF OLEJKO. I need to confirm this Franciszka is the daughter of Jan Adamowicz and Marianna Panas. It is written in Russian and I am having trouble with the names. Many thanks!

Hi,
Correct, she was the daughter of Jan Adamowicz and Maria nee Panas.

Regards,
-Barb
jacreding

Post Posted: Sun Jun 09, 2024 11:41 am      Post subject:

Dziekuje bardzo, Barb!
jacreding

Post Posted: Sun Jun 09, 2024 11:49 am      Post subject:

Sorry Barb, one more question if I may? Does it show the parents of Jozef?
BarbOslo
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 800

Post Posted: Sun Jun 09, 2024 12:05 pm      Post subject:

Michał Olejko and Anna nee Junas.
jacreding

Post Posted: Sun Jun 09, 2024 12:05 pm      Post subject:

Dzieki!
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4249

Post Posted: Mon Jun 10, 2024 2:33 am      Post subject: Re: Marriage Record assistance

jacreding wrote:
Dzien dobry,

Here is the full translation.
Please remember to make a translation request in the proper place: Russian Translations Part 2

Nr 4
Olejko Józef with Adamowicz Franciszka

It happened in the village of Topólcza, on January 25th, 1904, at 2 p.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses, Wojciech Olejko, 40 years old and Wojciech Piasecki, 40 years old, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Józef Olejko, 24 years old, a single man, a son of Michał Olejko and Anna nee Jonas, a peasant from the village of Turzyniec

and

a miss, Franciszka Adamowicz, 19 years old, a daughter of Jan Adamowicz and Maria nee Panas, a peasant living at her parents' in the village of Turzyniec.

This marriage was preceded the three banns of marriage, announced in the local parich church, on: 11th, 18th and 25th day of the current month and year.

There were no objections for this marriage.

Bride's parents, personally present at drafting the marriage act, gave their oral permission for this marriage.

The newlyweds declared they did not enter into the prenuptial agreement.

The religious marriage ceremony was performer by the parish-priest, Antoni Gisowski.

This act was read to the newlyweds and the witnesses and it was signed by Us only, because they all were illiterate.

Parish-priest, Antoni Gisowski, serving as Civil Registrar.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
terassda

Replies: 1

Post Posted: 5 Days ago at 11:06 pm      Post subject:

I am extremely grateful. You promptly located the document and subsequently provided me with an English translation. I am extremely grateful for your professional support. I wish you the greatest of luck.
geometry dash subzero
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: