PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author

Replies: 71

Post Posted: Fri Jan 07, 2022 10:11 pm      Post subject: Franciszka Jankowska Birth and Marrige

Hi Marcel.

I hope that you are doing well and will have a Happy New Year! Could you please translate the birth and marriage records of Franciszka Jankowka daughter of Tomaz and Rosa?

# 96 Franciszka Jankowska Birth 1809 Wizajny Parish, Suwalki Province
https://www.szukajwarchiwach.gov.pl/jednostka/-/jednostka/14209300?_Jednostka_delta=20&_Jednostka_resetCur=false&_Jednostka_cur=2&_Jednostka_id_jednostki=14209300

# 50 Franciszka Jankowska Mar 1827 Wizajny Parish, Suwalki Province
https://www.szukajwarchiwach.gov.pl/jednostka/-/jednostka/14209313?_Jednostka_delta=20&_Jednostka_resetCur=false&_Jednostka_cur=3&_Jednostka_id_jednostki=14209313

I have also attached the images. The birth record runs over to a second page.

As always, your translations are very much appreciated!

jajan

Franciszka Jankowska Mar 1827 .jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.99 MB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Franciszka Jankowska Mar 1827 .jpg

Franciszka Jankowska Birth 1809 pg 2 0f 2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.91 MB

Franciszka Jankowska Birth 1809 pg 2 0f 2.jpg

Franciszka Jankowska Birth 1809 pg 1 0f 2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.88 MB

Franciszka Jankowska Birth 1809 pg 1 0f 2.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4195

Post Posted: Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:36 am      Post subject: Re: Franciszka Jankowska Birth and Marrige

jajan wrote:
Hi Marcel.

I hope that you are doing well and will have a Happy New Year! Could you please translate the birth and marriage records of Franciszka Jankowka daughter of Tomaz and Rosa?

# 96 Franciszka Jankowska Birth 1809 Wizajny Parish, Suwalki Province
https://www.szukajwarchiwach.gov.pl/jednostka/-/jednostka/14209300?_Jednostka_delta=20&_Jednostka_resetCur=false&_Jednostka_cur=2&_Jednostka_id_jednostki=14209300

https://www.szukajwarchiwach.gov.pl/jednostka/-/jednostka/14209313?_Jednostka_delta=20&_Jednostka_resetCur=false&_Jednostka_cur=3&_Jednostka_id_jednostki=14209313

I have also attached the images. The birth record runs over to a second page.

As always, your translations are very much appreciated!

jajan

the village of Kłajpeda
Franciszka Jankowska

In the year of 1809, on August 21st, at 1 p.m., in front of the Wiżajny parish-priest, serving as Civil Registrar for the commune of Wizajny, located in the county of Kalwaria, in the department of Łomża, appeared: Tomasz Jankowski, the gardener, 43 years old, living in Kłajpeda, and presented Us a female infant child, who was born in his house, number 3, on August 20th of the current year, and declared that the child was born of him and his wife, Rozalia nee Kołzan, 38 years old, and his wish awas to name the child: Franciszka.
After making the above statement and presenting the child, in the presence of Szymon Marcinkiewicz, farmer, 48 years old, living in Kłajpeda and Jan Witkowski, peasant, from the village of Kłajpeda, located in the commune of Wiżajny, 30 years old, the document was read and signed. The declarant and the witnesses were illiterate.

Priest K. Milanowski, The Civil registrar.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4195

Post Posted: Tue Jan 11, 2022 4:13 am      Post subject: Re: Franciszka Jankowska Birth and Marrige

jajan wrote:

Stołupianka

It happened in the town of Wiżajny, on November 19th, 1827, at 5 p.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses, Jan Tylęda, farmer living in Stołupianka, 30 years old and Jan Szneyder, farmer, living in the village of Stołupianka, 24 years old, neighbour of the aftermentioned Wojciech Boguszewski, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Wojciech Boguszewski, a single man, farmer living in the village of Stołupianka, who was born in the village of Buczki*, son of the spouses: Wojciech Boguszewski and Rozalia Boguszewska nee Wysosz, who live in Buczki*, 20 years old

and

Franciszka Jankowska, daughter of the spouses: Tomasz Jankowski and Róża Jankowska, who live in Stołupianka, 18 years old, who was born in the village of Kłajpeda and lives at her parents'.

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced in the local parish, on: November 4th, 11th and 18th of the current year.

The bride's parents, who were present at writing this marriage act, gave their oral permission for this marriage.

There were no objections for this marriage.
The newlyweds declared they did not enter into the prenuptial agreement.
This act was read to the newlyweds and the witnesses and it was signed by Us, the others were illiterate.

The Wiżajny parish-priest, Milanowski.

*Buczki: I suppose the current name of this village is: Bućki.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: