PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Polish records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 303, 304, 305 ... 578, 579, 580  Next
Author

Replies: 10

Post Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:08 am      Post subject: Passport Photo Translation

I think I may have posted this in the wrong place! Any help you can provide would be appreciated. Thanks! Mike

Jablonka Urs 004.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  113.47 KB
 Viewed:  13016 Time(s)

Jablonka Urs 004.jpg

Send e-mail
hannahblack26
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 47

Post Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:10 am      Post subject: Records - Ladek (Slupca), Greater Poland

Hello, all,

I was hoping someone could translate these documents for me - two death records and a marriage record.

I think my 4x-great-grandfather is listed as being a bailiff as opposed to a farmer.

I was also wondering if anyone could tell me the social classes during this time. My 2x-great-grandfather went from being a farmer to a butcher - was that a good profession? And if his grandfather went from farmer to bailiff, was that a good thing as well? I suppose I'm just curious about my family's social standing at the time.

Also - does anyone know when the Poznan Archives plan on releasing more documents to the public? The records for my family's parish, Ladek, stop at 1884, and I would like records from 1884-1900, roughly.

Thank you for any and all help!

- Hannah

jozef&marcjannagielicz.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  755.04 KB

jozef&marcjannagielicz.jpg

magdalenagieliczdeath.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  306.58 KB

magdalenagieliczdeath.jpg

augustyngieliczdeath.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  173.76 KB

augustyngieliczdeath.jpg

crispm28
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 133

Post Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:21 am      Post subject: Pawyza Aniela birth record

Elzbieta,
Thank you so much for your translation on Kobot-Chobot. It was very much appreciated. I have one question about the other translation that stunned me concerning Aniela Pawyza. In the translation it stated that the mother Zofia Lasowa (this must be a different Zofia than in the previous record with Zofia Kobot) said that she was 60 years old, I'm finding this very odd. Have you come across any other births where the mother was this old?

Again, thank you for all you wonderful work.
Christine
Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 3098

Post Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:20 pm      Post subject: Re: Pawyza Aniela birth record

crispm28 wrote:
Elzbieta,
Thank you so much for your translation on Kobot-Chobot. It was very much appreciated. I have one question about the other translation that stunned me concerning Aniela Pawyza. In the translation it stated that the mother Zofia Lasowa (this must be a different Zofia than in the previous record with Zofia Kobot) said that she was 60 years old, I'm finding this very odd. Have you come across any other births where the mother was this old?

Again, thank you for all you wonderful work.
Christine

Christine,

I have seen many mistakes about age, the biggest one was 14 years of difference in 10 days, between the age of the same man, as a groom (age is usually correct) and as a son of his deceased father (age of witnesses is more or less approximate).

Please note that in your record from 1811 (birth of Antonina 3 years earlier, the same scribe), the father Bartlomiej is 50, and the mother Zofia Kobocianka is 30. If in the record from 1814 the father is the same Bartlomiej, then he was added 10 years in 3 years of time. If Bartlomiej's new wife Zofia Laskowa is the same age as he; she is 53. Still, biologically difficult.
I hope you can clarify if it is a new marriage, after 1811 and before 1814.

Best,
Elzbieta
vcorb
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 57

Post Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:56 pm      Post subject:

Elzbieta,

Thank you very much for translating my email from the Archiwum. I and so many others appreciate all you do to help us here. You are a a blessing to everyone.

Kind regards,
Vicky
czaplicki

Replies: 49

Post Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:56 pm      Post subject: M-Antoni CZ Domicela ROM KW 1818-36a

Elżbieta, Thank you so much for translating the birth of Julian Czaplicki. Could you please translate the marriage record of my 1st cousin 4x removed?
Conrad
http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=6&zs=0248d&sy=1817&kt=4&plik=35-36.jpg#zoom=1&x=0&y=0

http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=6&zs=0248d&sy=1817&kt=4&plik=37.jpg#zoom=1&x=0&y=0

M-Antoni CZ Domicela ROM KW 1818-36a.pdf
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  M-Antoni CZ Domicela ROM KW 1818-36a.pdf
 Filesize:  1.17 MB
 Downloaded:  1062 Time(s)

M-Antoni CZ Domicela ROM KW 1818-36b.pdf
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  M-Antoni CZ Domicela ROM KW 1818-36b.pdf
 Filesize:  1.18 MB
 Downloaded:  896 Time(s)

Send e-mail
Visit poster's website
zack

Replies: 446

Post Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:01 pm      Post subject: ALEGATA and more

Thank you for your recent translations
I would appreciate if you could translate this one too.
Thank you
ZACK

.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.25 MB
 Viewed:  13017 Time(s)

.jpg

.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.5 MB

.jpg

?????.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  983 KB

?????.jpg

Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:49 am      Post subject: Re: Photo Translation Help

mkorgie wrote:
Can someone help with translating this passport photograph text? Thanks! Mike

Mike,

Here it is. Just for your information, in those years - 1960s- all pictures were retouched by photographs, to be perfect.

http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/jablonka_urs_004_159.jpg
22 XI 61 // 22 November 1961
Najdrozszym rodzicom posylam swa fotografie co robilam do paszportu. Kochajaca corka Zosia
// To the dearest parents I sent my photo, made for the passport. Loving daughter Zosia
Lodzias Zosia? // I do not understand the last line, word deciphered as “Lodzias”, could be the name

Best,
Elzbieta
Helli
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 289

Post Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:22 pm      Post subject: D-Emilia Lange 1866 # 28

Hi Elzbieta,
I just found this death record for Emilia Lange while looking for Julianna's birth record. It was recorded in "Akta stanu cywilnego parafii rzymskokatolickiej św. Marii Magdaleny w Warszawie (Wawrzyszew)" although the Lange's were not catholic.
Would you kindly translate this for me. Hopefully the parents ages are given.
I still haven't been able to find Julianna's birth record, but now finding Emilia's death record by chance gives me hope again!
Thank you so much in advance for your help.

Helli

Emilia Lange-D- 1866 #28-54.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  237.26 KB

Emilia Lange-D- 1866 #28-54.jpg

Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:37 am      Post subject:

Philip wrote:
Hi,

I've got two new birth certificate, and marriage certificate, can u translate them?
Thank you so much, great work as always.

Phil

Philip,

Here are your 3 records.
Best,
Elzbieta

==

==PO300:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/25_ujazdowski_franciszek_150.png
N25 Zagrodnica
MARRIAGE: 3 October 1863 at 8 am, in the city of Izbica [Kujawska]
GROOM: Franciszek Ujazdowski, young man, born in the village Świerczyn, resident in the village Zagrodnica, in service, 26 years old
GROOM-PARENTS: son of Lukasz and the late Anna born Niewiadomska, spouses Ujazdowski,
BRIDE: Miss Michalina Wielgopolan born in the village Kozijaty, and residing in the village Zagrodnica with her brother, 20 years old
BRIDE-PARENTS: daughter of the late (plural) Piotr and Jozefa spouses Wielgopolan,
WITNESSES: Wojciech Zanotowski, 50 years old, and Jozef Małek 50 years old, both farmers residing in the village Zagrodnica
BANNS: 13, 20 and 27 September 1863
NOTE: geography
Zagrodnica (Izbica Kujawska)
woj. kujawsko-pomorskie
pow. włocławski
gmina Izbica Kujawska
Koziejaty - > Kozjaty, Poland
Świerczyn,+Poland/Izbica+Kujawska,+Poland/Zagrodnica,+Izbica+Kujawska,+Poland/Kozjaty,+Poland/Choceń,+Poland/Szczutkowo,+Poland/Kowal,+Poland

Dzialo sie w miescie Izbicy dnia 3 pazdziernika 1863 roku o godzinie 8 rano. Wiadomo czynimy, ze w przytomnosci swiadkow Wojciecha Zanotowskiego lat 50 i Jozefa Małek lat 50 majacych, obydwoch gospodarzy w wsi Zagrodnicy zamieszkalych, na dniu dzisiejszym zawarte zostalo religijne malzenstwo miedzy Franciszkiem Ujazdowskim, kawalerem, urodzonym w wsi Świerczynie, a zamieszkalym w wsi Zagrodnicy, w sluzbie, synem Lukasza i zmarlej Anny z Niewiadomskich, malzonkow Ujazdowskich, lat 26 majacym; a panna Michalina Wielgopolan urodzona w wsi Kozijatach, a zamieszkala w wsi Zagrodnicy przy bracie, corka zmarlych Piotra i Jozefy malzonkow Wielgopolanow, lat 20 majaca. Malzenstwo to poprzedzily trzy zapowiedzie wyszle w dniach 13, 20 i 27 wrzesnia roku biezacego, w kosciele parafialnym Izbickim. Zezwolenie na obchod malzenstwa obydwoch stron nowozaslubionych nastapilo. Tamowanie malzenstwa nie zaszlo. Malzonkowie nowi oswiadczaja, iz umowy przedslubnej nie zawarli. Akt ten stawajacym i swiadkom nie umiejacym pisac przeczytany, przez nas tylko podpisany zostal. X. W.Owsinski

Translated:

It happened in the city of Izbica on 3 October 1863 at 8 am. We make it known that in the consciousness of witnesses Wojciech Zanotowski, 50 years old, and Jozef Małek 50 years old, both farmers residing in the village Zagrodnica, today have been concluded religious marriage between Franciszek Ujazdowski, young man, born in the village Świerczyn, resident in the village Zagrodnica, in service, son of Lukasz and the late Anna born Niewiadomska, spouses Ujazdowski, 26 years old; and Miss Michalina Wielgopolan born in the village Kozijaty, and residing in the village Zagrodnica with her brother, daughter of the late (plural) Piotr and Jozefa spouses Wielgopolan, 20 years old. This marriage was preceded by three announcements, in the days 13, 20 and 27 September of the current year, in the parish church Izbica. The permission to marriage from both sides of newlyweds was stated. No opposition to the marriage had happened. The new spouses declare they did not conclude any prenuptial agreement. This act was read to the present and witnesses not knowing how to write, by us only was signed. Priest W.Owsinski

==PO300:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/172_ujazdowski_marianna_879.png
N 172 Zagrodnica
DATE-of-ACT: 6 September 1865 at 8 am, in the city of Izbica [Kujawska]
FATHER: Franciszek Ujazdowski, servant, 28 years old, residing in the village Zagrodnica
MOTHER: Michalina born Wielgopolan, 23 years old, his wife
KTO: Maryanna Ujazdowska, born 5 September 1865, at 11 pm, in Zagrodnica
WITNESSES: Stanislaw Nowak, 50 years old, and Jozef Małek, 50 years old, both laborers residing in the village Zagrodnica
GODPARENTS: Wojciech Zbojinski and Maryanna Wysocka

Dzialo sie w miescie Izbicy dnia 6 wrzesnia 1865 roku o godzinie 8 rano. Stawil sie Franciszek Ujazdowski, sluzacy, lat 28 majacy, w wsi Zagrodnicy zamieszkaly, w obecnosci Stanislawa Nowaka, lat 50 i Jozefa Małek lat 50 majacych, obydwoch wyrobnikow w wsi Zagrodnicy zamieszkalych, i okazal nam dziecie plci zenskiej urodzone w Zagrodnicy dnia wczorajszego o godzinie 11 w nocy z jego malzonki Michaliny z Wielgopolanow, lat 23 majacej. Dziecieciu temu na chrzcie swietym odbytym w dniu dzisiejszym nadane zostalo imie Maryanna, a rodzicami jego chrzestnymi byli Wojciech Zbojinski i Maryanna Wysocka. Akt ten stawajacemu i swiadkom nie umiejacym pisac przeczytany, przez nas tylko podpisany zostal. X. W.Owsinski

Translated:

It happened in the city of Izbica on 6 September 1865 at 8 am. Appeared in Franciszek Ujazdowski, servant, 28 years old, residing in the village Zagrodnica, in the presence of Stanislaw Nowak, 50 years old, and Jozef Małek, 50 years old, both laborers residing in the village Zagrodnica, and presented us a female child born in Zagrodnica, yesterday at 11 pm, with his wife Michalina born Wielgopolan, 23 years old. On the holy baptism held today the child has been given the name Maryanna, and his godparents were Wojciech Zbojinski and Maryanna Wysocka. This act was read to the present and witnesses not knowing how to write, by us only was signed. Priest W.Owsinski

==PO300:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/35_ujazdowski_jozef_171.png
N 5 Szczutkow?
DATE-of-ACT: 9 March 1824, at 11 am, Izbica, in county Kowal, circuit Kujawy, voievodship Mazowieckie
FATHER: Woyciech Ujazdowski, [ekonom] financial manager, 33 years old, residing in the village of Szczutkow [NOTE],
MOTHER: Anna Komorowska, 25 years old, his wife
KTO: Jozef Ujazdowski, born 8 March 1824, in Szczutkowo, in the house at number 1
WITNESSES: Wawrzyniec Lawendowskiego, [propinator = selling alcohol], 39 years old, residing in the village Chotten [NOTE], and Woyciech Tylczynski, 60 years old, residing in the village Szczkowek [NOTE]
Chotten is Choceń. Community Choceń includes villages Szczutkowo, Szczytno => probably the name is Szczutkowo, despite the scribe not writing it twice the same way
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gmina_Choce%C5%84

Roku 1824, dnia 9, miesiaca marca, o godzinie 11 przed poludniem. Przed nami Xiedzem Andrzejem Zynda, komendarzem Izbickim, spelniajacym obowiazki urzednika Stanu Cywilnego gminy Izbickiej, w powiecie Kowalskim, obwodzie Kujawskim, wojewodztwie Mazowieckim. Stawil sie Woyciech Ujazdowski, ekonom liczacy lat 33, w wsi Szczutkowku [NOTE] zamieszkaly, i okazal nam dziecie plci meskiej, ktore sie urodzilo w domu pod numerem 1, dnia 8 miesiaca i roku biezacego, oswiadczajac iz jest splodzone z niego i Anny Komorowskiej, majacej lat 25, jego malzonki, i ze zyczeniem jego jest nadac mu imie Jozef. Po uczynieniu powyzszego oswiadczenia i okazaniu nam dzieciecia, w przytomnosci Wawrzynca Lawendowskiego, propinatora, liczacego lat 39, we wsi Chotten [NOTE] zamieszkalego, tudziez Woyciecha Tylczynskiego, gospodarza majacego lat 60, w wsi Szczkowku [NOTE] zamieszkalego. Po czym akt niniejszy urodzenia, po przeczytaniu onego stawajacym, przez nas tylko podpisany zostal, bo wyrazeni w akcie pisac nie umieja. X. Andrzej Zynda

Translated:

Year 1824, 9 th day of the month of March, at 11 am. Before us Priest Andrzej Zynda, administrator of Izbica, exercising duties of the officer of Civil Vital Records Registry for the community Izbica, in county Kowal, circuit Kujawy, voievodship Mazowieckie. Appeared in Woyciech Ujazdowski, [ekonom] financial manager, 33 years old, residing in the village of Szczutkow [NOTE], and presented us a male child, born in the house at number 1, on the 8 th day of the current month and year, declaring, he is begotten of him and Anna Komorowska, 25 years old, his wife, and that his will is to give him the name of Jozef. After making the above statement and presentation of the child, in the consciousness of Wawrzyniec Lawendowskiego, [propinator = selling alcohol], 39 years old, residing in the village Chotten [NOTE], and Woyciech Tylczynski, 60 years old, residing in the village Szczkowek [NOTE]. Then this act of birth, after being read to the presents, by us only was signed, because persons expressed in the act do not know how to write. Priest Andrzej Zynda

==
Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:39 am      Post subject: Re: Baptism and Mariage translation

ossnhughie wrote:
Dear Elzbieta and PO friends,

My researcher Agata after searching all over Troki and other Vilnius Deaneries fianlly found my ancestors 4th great grandparents marriage and their first daughter Maryanna's birth (both in 1822) The translation will tell m=for sure but I have a feeling she might have been born out of wedlock. Well anyway apparently the Dowiatts moved from Kaunas deanery to Mejszagola parish between 1822 and 1831 when Nikodem was born there.

Thanks Hugh

Hugh,

Here it is. Baby born in December, marriage in January, perfect legitimate timing.

Best,
Elzbieta

==

==PO300:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/1822_marriage_record_of_bartholomew_dowiatt_lvia_f669_ap1_b519_page_189r_600.jpg
Metryki zaslubionych w parafii Zeymenskiej w powiecie i dziekanacie Kownenskim od 1 stycznia do ostatniego grudnia 1822 roku. // Marriage records for year 1822, county and deanery Kowno (parish Zeymy)
Miesiac styczen // January

MARRIAGE RECORD from January 1822:
M1: Miejsce mieszkania Nowożeńców: Place of residence of newlyweds: Nastowity
M2: Dzień ślubu: Date of marriage: 22 [January 1822]
M3: Imię Nazwisko i stan zaślubionych: First and Last names, and social status, of newlyweds: JP. (Jasny Pan) Bartlomiej Dowiatt, kawaler, JP (Jasnie Panna) Aniela Romanowska, panna, szlachetny // Honorable Bartlomiej Dowiatt, young man, and honorable Miss Aniela Romanowska, nobles
M4: Imię in nazwisko księdza: First and Last name of priest: ksiadz Bartlomiej Pawlowicz, Wikary Zejmenski // priest Bartlomiej Pawlowicz, vicar of the parish Zeymy
M5: Imiona i nazwiska świadków: First and Last names of witnesses: JP. Maciej Karwowski, JP Michal Bawer, JP Michal Truchanowicz

==PO300:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/1822_birth_record_of_marianna_anna_dowiatt_lvia_f669_ap1_b519_page_188r_2_100.jpg
In the middle of page: Grudzien = December

BIRTH RECORD from December 1822:
B1: Miejsce urodzenia:Place of birth: Swilkinie
B2: Data Urodzenia:Date of birth: 15 [December 1822]
B3: Data ochrzczenia:Date of baptism: 18 [December 1822]
B4: Imię ochrzczonego: Given name of the baptized: Maryanna Anna
B5: Imię Nazwisko i stan rodzicow ochrzczonego: First and Last names, and social status of parents of baptised: JP. (Jasny Pan) Bartlomiej Dowiatt, JP (Jasnie Panna) Aniela Romanowska, malzonkowie, szlachta // Honorable Bartlomiej Dowiatt, honorable Miss Aniela Romanowska, spouses, nobles
B6: Imię in nazwisko księdza: First and Last name of priest: ksiadz Bartlomiej Pawlowicz, Wikary Zejmenski // priest Bartlomiej Pawlowicz, vicar of the parish Zeymy
B7: Imiona i nazwiska kumów: First and Last names of godparentss: JP. Teodor Sudyk, JP. Maryanna Tymontowna, assistants: JP. Adam Zaleski, JP. Anna Orlowska // honorables Teodor Sudyk, Miss Maryanna Tymont, assistants: honorables Adam Zaleski, Anna Orlowska

==
ossnhughie
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 354

Post Posted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:16 pm      Post subject:

Elzbieta thank you again a strange name however Maryanna Anna?? They must have really liked the name Anna.
Send e-mail
Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:36 pm      Post subject: Re: Pitro son of Hipolit b. 1829 Lugi

nercell wrote:
Elzbieta Porteneuve wrote:

Nancy,

BRIDE-GUARDIANS: guardian Franciszek Tylicki from Ługi and deputy-guardian Piotr Tylicki from the village Dźwierzno

Dźwierzno
woj. mazowieckie
pow. żuromiński
gmina Bieżuń

jak opiekuna Franciszka Tylickiego z Ługow i podopiekuna Piotra Tylickiego z wsi Dźwierzno u

As always-amazing~thanks Elzbieta.

I am left wondering why was it necessary for a guardian AND a deputy guardian to give permission for this 18 year old's marriage? And what exactly is a 'deputy' guardian? ANY ideas welcomed!

I believe what follows is this Piotr's birth certificate. I imagine he moved on to Dźwierzno as an adult. This was great information as Piotr went on to have children and grandchildren in that village. Without your translation, I would not have thought this line was in any way connected to my Szrensk line.

http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=13&zs=0616d&sy=1829&kt=1&plik=063-066.jpg#zoom=1&x=372&y=1633

As always,
Much appreciated,

Nancy

Nancy,

I believe permission to marry and age are not related in this case (it could be with younger bride).
I have always seen Polish marriage record with permission to marry, no matter the age of bride or groom, neither religion.
I have a vague souvenir of a marriage record, with groom fifty something, widow, and scribe's note that the groom refused to have his family giving him permission to marry. I recall another record, quite recent, with scribe's note that neither groom nor bride had any living family, but the present friends gave permission to marry.
In one word, it is not bride's age 18, it was the general social rule.

Re guardian and deputy-guardian.
Why guardians? We saw that families had children over 20 years time or so. At the same time, they did not live a long life. Therefore a kind of familial solidarity, between siblings, or others: in case something happen to us both, father and mother, take care of my daughter, until she will be capable to marry and form her own family, do not leave her alone.
I understand two guardians as a basic security rule: no single point of failure, you have two persons, if the first is not available, or cannot help, take the second.

Here is Piotr Pawel Tylicki birth record.
Best,
Elzbieta

==

==PO300:
http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=13&zs=0616d&sy=1829&kt=1&plik=063-066.jpg#zoom=1&x=372&y=1633
Ługi N64
DATE-of-ACT: 28 June 1829, at 8 am, in the city Szreńsk
FATHER: Hipolit Tylicki, farmer, 40 years old, residing in Ługi
MOTHER: Pelagia Blezewska, 30 years old, his wife
KTO: Piotr Paweł Tylicki, born 27 June 1829, at 3 am, in Ługi
WITNESSES: Antoni Ługowski, farmer, 60 years old, and Wincenty Ługowski, farmer, 50 years old, both residing in Ługi
GODPARENTS: Wincenty Ługowski and Rozalia Głuszkowska

Dzialo sie w miescie Szreńsku dnia 28 czerwca 1829 roku o godzinie 8 rano. Stawil sie Hipolit Tylicki, gospodarz lat 40, w Ługach zamieszkaly, w obecnosci Antoniego Ługowskiego, gospodarza lat 60, tudziez Wincentego Ługowskiego, gospodarza lat 50, obydwoch w Ługach zamieszkalych, i okazal nam dziecie plci meskiej urodzone tamze w Ługach na dniu 27 tegoz miesiaca biezacego, o godzinie 3 z rana, z jego malzonki Pelagii Blezewskiej lat 30 majacej. Dziecieciu temu na chrzcie swietym w dniu dzisiejszym odbytym nadane zostalo imie Piotr Paweł, a rodzicami jego chrzestnemi byli wspomniany Wincenty Ługowski i Rozalia Głuszkowska. Akt ten stawajacym i swiadkom przeczytany i przez nas tylko podpisany zostal, gdyz w akcie wyrazeni pisac nie umieja. X. Brukowski?

Translated:

It happened in the city Szreńsk on 28 June 1829, at 8 am. Appeared Hipolit Tylicki, farmer, 40 years old, residing in Ługi, in the presence of Antoni Ługowski, farmer, 60 years old, and Wincenty Ługowski, farmer, 50 years old, both residing in Ługi, and presented to us the male child born there, in Ługi, on 27 day of the current month, at 3 am, with his wife Pelagia Blezewska, 30 years old. On the holy baptism held today the child has been given the name Piotr Paweł and his godparents were the mentioned Wincenty Ługowski and Rozalia Głuszkowska. This act was read to the present and witnesses and by us only was signed, because those mentioned in the act do not know how to write. Priest Brukowski?

==
Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:28 pm      Post subject: Re: oracz

zack wrote:
Shalom
Thank you again for your recent translations
I would appreciate if you could translateand this one too
ZACK

Zack,

Here are your two records.

Best,
Elzbieta

==

==PO300:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/__188.jpg
35 Akt Zejscia // Death record
DATE-of-ACT: 8 September 1836, at 2 pm, in the city Szydłowiec
WITNESSES: [Starozakonny] Naie Sztakman, 58 years old, and Abraham Zaletregier, 46 years old, teachers residing here in Szydlowiec
KTO: Abraham Icek Oracz, died 7 September 1836, at 2 pm, in Szydlowiec, 1 year and a half old,
PARENTS: son of Mindla and Herzek Oracz, spouses, residing here in Szydłowiec, trading and selling salt

Dzialo sie w miescie Szydlowcu dnia 8 wrzesnia 1836 roku o godzinie 2 po poludniu. Stawil sie Starozakonny Naie Sztakman, lat 58, I Abraham Zaletregier, lat 46 liczacy, tu w Szydlowcu zamieszkali szkolniki, i oswiadczyli ze na dniu 7 biezacego miesiaca i roku, o godzinie 2 po poludniu, umarl Abraham Icek Oracz, rok 1 i pol majacy, syn Mindli i Herzka Oraczow, malzonkow tu w Szydlowcu zamieszkalych, handlem i sprzedawaniem soli zatrudniajacych sie. Po przekonaniu sie naocznym podpisanego o zejsciu Abrahama Icka Oracza. Akt ten stawajacym przeczytany, i przez tychze Naie Sztakmana i Abrahama Zaletregiera podpisany zostal.
Znaczy po polsku Naie Sztakman (in Hebrew)
Znaczy po polsku Abram Zaletregier (in Hebrew)
Utrzymujacy akta Stanu Cywilnego Mateusz Kochanik

Translated:

It happened in the city Szydłowiec on 8 September 1836, at 2 pm. Appeared in [Starozakonny] Naie Sztakman, 58 years old, and Abraham Zaletregier, 46 years old, teachers residing here in Szydlowiec, and declared that on day 7 of the current month and year, at 2 pm, died Abraham Icek Oracz, 1 year and a half old, son of Mindla and Herzek Oracz, spouses, residing here in Szydłowiec, trading and selling salt. After visual conviction that Abraham Icek Oracz passed away. This act was read to the presents, and by these Naie Sztakmana and Abraham Zaletregiera was signed.
It means in Polish Naie Sztakman (in Hebrew)
It means in Polish Abram Zaletregier (in Hebrew)
Maintaining Civil Vital Records Registry Mateusz Kochanik

==PO300:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/3857_1460589418.jpg_125.jpg
DATE-of-ACT: 6 September 1839 at 12 noon, in the city Szydłowiec
WITNESSES: [Starozakonny] Abram Szoldnier, 59 years old, and Zelig Zaledrager, 38 years old, teachers residing in Szydlowiec
KTO: Cyrla Oraczowa [NOTE], died 5 September 1839, at 9 pm, residing here in Szydłowiec, 17 years old, daughter of Mendla [Oraczowa], father unknown
NOTE: I have more questions than answers, because I do not understand Polish language here
Q 1: Cyrla Oraczowa, with suffix –owa is for married woman, Cyrla wife of Oracz?
Q 2: If Mendla is not Oraczowa and “father unknown”, then what is Mendla’s name and Cyrla’s maiden name?
Q 3. Cyrla Oraczowa daughter of Mendla Oraczowa? Mendla wife of Oracz, but “father unknown”. Could be. But then the name of Cyrla should be Oracz to respect Polish language’s rules.

Dzialo sie w miescie Szydlowcu dnia 6 wrzesnia 1839 roku o godzinie 12 w poludnie. Przed Burmistrzem miasta Szydlowca, urzednikiem Stanu Cywilnego, stawil sie Starozakonny Abram Szoldnier, lat 59, i Zelig Zaledrager lat 38 liczacy, szkolnicy tu zamieszkali, i oswiadczyli ze w dniu wczorajszym o godzinie 9 wieczor umarla Cyrla Oraczowa, tu w Szydlowcu zamieszkala, lat 17 majaca, corka Mendli, ojca niewiadomego. Po przekonaniu sie naocznie podpisanego o zejsciu Starozakonnej Cyrli Oraczowej. Akt ten stawajacym, ktorzy sa miejscowymi szkolnikami, przeczytany i przez Abrama Szoldnier podpisany zostanie.
Zelig Zaledrager pisac nie umie // Zelig Zaledrager does not know how to write
Signatures:
(in Hebrew)
Teodor Baniawielski, burmistrz // mayor

Translated:

It happened in the city Szydłowiec on 6 September 1839 at 12 noon. Before the mayor of the town of Szydłowiec, officer of the Civil Vital Records Registry, appeared in [Starozakonny] Abram Szoldnier, 59 years old, and Zelig Zaledrager, 38 years old, teachers residing here, and declared that yesterday at 9 pm died Cyrla Oraczowa, residing here in Szydłowiec, 17 years old, daughter of Mendla, father unknown. After visual conviction by undersigned that [Starozakonna] Cyrla Oraczowa passed away. This act was read to the presents, who are local teachers, by Abram Szoldnier will be signed.
Zelig Zaledrager pisac nie umie // Zelig Zaledrager does not know how to write
Signatures:
(in Hebrew)
Teodor Baniawielski, burmistrz // mayor

==
Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:42 pm      Post subject: Next wagon: MEMO-17apr2016

MEMO-17apr2016

http://polishorigins.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=27045#27045
hannahblack26 Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:10 am Post subject: Records - Ladek (Slupca), Greater Poland
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/jozefandmarcjannagielicz_270.jpg -- DONE 20 April
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/magdalenagieliczdeath_133.jpg-- DONE 20 April
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/augustyngieliczdeath_257.jpg-- DONE 20 April

http://polishorigins.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=27051#27051 ================>>>> -- DONE 22 April, no more
czaplicki Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:56 pm Post subject: M-Antoni CZ Domicela ROM KW 1818-36a
http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=6&zs=0248d&sy=1817&kt=4&plik=35-36.jpg#zoom=1&x=0&y=0
http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=6&zs=0248d&sy=1817&kt=4&plik=37.jpg#zoom=1&x=0&y=0
M-Antoni CZ Domicela ROM KW 1818-36a.pdf
http://polishorigins.com/forum/download.php?id=9273
M-Antoni CZ Domicela ROM KW 1818-36b.pdf
http://polishorigins.com/forum/download.php?id=9274

http://polishorigins.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=27053#27053
zack Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:01 pm Post subject: ALEGATA and more
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/3857_1460682087.jpg_986.jpg -- DONE 17 April
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/3857_1460681172.jpg_103.jpg -- DONE 17 April
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/__635.jpg -- DONE 17 April

http://polishorigins.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=27061#27061
Helli Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:22 pm Post subject: D-Emilia Lange 1866 # 28
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/emilia_lange_d_1866_28_54_182.jpg -- DONE 17 April

==
MORE ADDED
==

http://polishorigins.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=27075#27075 ================>>>>
crispm28 Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:41 pm Post subject:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/sobala_aniela_pawyza_109_d_725.jpg -- DONE 23 April
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/pawyza_brigida_b_1814_767.jpg -- DONE 23 April, NOT Pawyza
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/pawyza_franciszek_b1814_30_686.jpg -- DONE 23 April, NOT Pawyza

http://polishorigins.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=27087#27087
JF148 Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:40 pm Post subject: Polish Translation of 1849 Marriage Record
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/glowacz_czapiga_wed_24_april_1849_100.jpg -- DONE 18 April

http://polishorigins.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=27090#27090
Philip Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:00 am Post subject:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/image_162.jpeg -- DONE 21 April

http://polishorigins.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=27093#27093
hannahblack26 Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:33 am Post subject: Marcjanna Krol Gielicz - death
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/marcjannagieliczdeath_176.jpg -- DONE 21 April

http://polishorigins.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=27096#27096
hannahblack26 Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:03 pm Post subject: Death records of unknown soldiers (1864)
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/insurrectionvic1_805.jpg -- DONE 20 April
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/insurrectionvic2_170.jpg -- DONE 20 April
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/insurrectionvic3_448.jpg -- DONE 20 April
Unknown soldiers killed in battles of Powstanie stycznione – January Uprising 1863-1864

http://polishorigins.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=27098#27098
mestaton Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:29 pm Post subject: Józef Krzywkowski Marriage 1843
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/jzef_krzywkowski_marriage_1843_159.jpg -- DONE 21 April
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/jzef_krzywkowski_marriage_1843_p_2_806.jpg -- DONE 21 April
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/joanna_krzywkowska_marriage_1843_803.jpg -- DONE 21 April
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/joanna_krzywkowska_marriage_1843_p_2_600.jpg -- DONE 21 April

http://polishorigins.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=27101#27101
nercell Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:34 pm Post subject: Stanislaw Tylicki Chodubka 1829-1849 Reply with quote
http://poczekalnia.genealodzy.pl/pliki/AP-Mlawa/Kuczbork/1829/_M_1185.jpg #25 => NON, #26 -- DONE 22 April
http://poczekalnia.genealodzy.pl/pliki/AP-Mlawa/Kuczbork/1849/_M_1766.jpg #82 -- DONE 22 April

http://polishorigins.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=27103#27103
JerryKoala Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:11 am Post subject: First Translations
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/wojciech_ciepielewski_paulina_kotowska_marriage_certificate__copy_105.jpg -- DONE 22 April
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/jan_miechowicz_jozefa_bieniek_marriage_certificate__copy_195.jpg -- DONE 22 April

http://polishorigins.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=27108#27108
Mrudnik Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:59 am Post subject: Death Record 1864
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/rudnik_wojciech__zgon_1864_192.jpg -- GERMAN --not done
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/rudnik_wojciech__zgon_1864_2_984.jpg -- GERMAN --not done
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/pawelr1672_109.jpg - PRINTED -- -- DONE 23 April
The printed document is taken from
cf. Documenta Capitaneatus Slochoviensis : (1471-1770), printed in Torun 1935
http://kpbc.ukw.edu.pl/dlibra/plain-content?id=24281
Page 157/260
139 -
122. Woiszczanom na morgi do lat 10.
Człuchowo 22. Iistopada l672.

One more ADDED after reply http://polishorigins.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=27093#27093
http://polishorigins.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=27149#27149
hannahblack26 Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:43 pm Post subject: Re: Marcjanna Krol Gielicz - death
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/29_115.jpg -- DONE 22 April

One more ADDED
http://polishorigins.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=27169#27169 -- DONE 23 April: request to post to Russian records translations p.2
antonina1 Sat Apr 23, 2016 5:06 am Post subject:
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/franek_132.jpg -- CYRILLIC, request to post to Russian records translations p.2
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/001_165.jpg -- CYRILLIC, request to post to Russian records translations p.2
http://polishorigins.com/forum/files/002_202.jpg -- CYRILLIC, request to post to Russian records translations p.2

==
FORMER MEMO-10apr2016
http://polishorigins.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=26974#26974
==
NEXT MEMO-24apr2016
http://polishorigins.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=27197#27197
==

Last edited by Elzbieta Porteneuve on Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:11 pm; edited 14 times in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 303, 304, 305 ... 578, 579, 580  Next Page 304 of 580

Jump to: