PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Polish records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 358, 359, 360 ... 578, 579, 580  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 231

Post Posted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:53 pm      Post subject:

Found on http://metryki.genealodzy.pl. This appears to match my record of the marriage
on 12 November 1826 in Lipno between Michael Krampitz and Anna Wollenberg, my 2x great grandparents.

You can be sure, I will appreciate the translation of this, Thank you..
Bob K.

Michael-Marriage.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  149.85 KB
 Viewed:  7440 Time(s)

Michael-Marriage.jpg

Send e-mail
Senkewitz
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 72

Post Posted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:38 pm      Post subject: Zienkiewicz

Thank you very much, Tom.

Regards,
Dave S
Fantom
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 172

Post Posted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:27 am      Post subject:

BobK wrote:
Found on http://metryki.genealodzy.pl. This appears to match my record of the marriage
on 12 November 1826 in Lipno between Michael Krampitz and Anna Wollenberg, my 2x great grandparents.

You can be sure, I will appreciate the translation of this, Thank you..
Bob K.

49. It came to pass on the twelfth day of November in the year of one thousand eight hundred and twenty-six, at the hour of twelve at noon, in Lipno.

We make known that today, in the presence of witnesses Piotr Heys, a farmer, thirty-four years of age, and Jan Wolenberg, a farmer, twenty-one years of age, both residing in Glodowo, the matrimony has been religiously entered into by Michal Krampic, a youth, residing in Glodowo, born in Jackowo from the Krampices, namely, from the married couple Jakub and Anna nee Tehlach, both residing there, twenty-seven years of age, and the maiden Anna, the daughter of the Wolenbergs, namely, of the married couple Krzysztof and Maryanna, both residing in Glodowo, twenty-two years of age, born and staying in Glodowo. The said matrimony had been preceded by the triple proclamation of banns in Lipno Evangelical Parish, namely, on the twenty-second and the twenty-ninth day of October, as well as on the fifth day of November, of the current year, and by verbal consent of the newlyweds’ parents. The newlyweds state that they had not made any premarital agreement.

The present certificate was read aloud to the appearers and the witnesses and subsequently signed by myself whereas the other persons aforementioned did not know how to write.
BobK
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 231

Post Posted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:17 pm      Post subject:

Thank you Very Much Fantom.
Send e-mail
vbstar2010
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 291

Post Posted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:57 pm      Post subject: Re: Marriage of Antoni Jakobiak and Teodozja Górajczyk

cwk1958 wrote:
Was wondering if, at your earliest convenience, someone could translate the marriage information below. Your help is greatly appreicated! If this should be in another location for translation. Please advise and I will remove.

Thanks for all the help!

==

http://forum.polishorigins.com/viewtopic.php?p=33191#33191

This is a Russian translation request
vbstar2010

Post Posted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:01 pm      Post subject:

worlaskey wrote:
Please translate attached document

==

http://forum.polishorigins.com/viewtopic.php?p=33211#33211

unable to open either of your pdf documents
vbstar2010

Post Posted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:04 am      Post subject: Re: Polish record translations

ossnhughie wrote:
Hello I have 3 Polish records I would like translated whenever anyone is available to. Two are birth/baptismsand the 3rd is a marriage record.
Jozef Frackiewicz from Jewie parish #87
https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:3Q9M-CSM1-KS7Q-R?mode=g
Slywester Frackiewicz from Kozakiszki parish #38
https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:3Q9M-CSM1-V9WT-R?mode=g 
Jan Frackiewicz marriage Kozakiszki parish #5
https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:3Q9M-CSM1-K9DF-T?mode=g
Thanks to those who can help.
Warm regards,

Hugh

==

http://forum.polishorigins.com/viewtopic.php?p=33142#33142

I'm only able to offer a bit of help...

#87 - Józef Frąckiewicz born 18 October 1841 and baptized on the 20th, son of well born Jakub and Justyna nee ________ Frąckiewicz (very difficult to read)

#38 - In the year of the Lord 1842 in the month of October on the 18th day in Kozakiszki Roman Catholic parish church baptized with holy oil infant named Sylwester. Piotr Hrehorowicz, curate of that church; son of Jan and Juliana nee Szukszta Frąckiewicz, married spouses, born in the present year 1842 on September 18th in this parish in the village Moskaliszki born; witnesses: Well born Taduesz Gineyks/Ginejko? of Reginta? and well born Franciszka Frąckiewicz, spouses

#5 -- Married on 29 January 1828; banns - 15, 22, 29 January this year; groom - well born Jan Frąckiewicz, bachelor, age 20, son of well born Antoni and Zuzanna nee Wąsewicz Frąckiewicz, spouses; bride - Miss Juliana Szukszta, age 18, daughter of hard-working Stanisław and Marcyanna nee Jakonis Szukszta, spouses
treich

Replies: 167

Post Posted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:02 am      Post subject: Translation Request

Please translate the attached to English. Thanks

Untitled.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  588.42 KB
 Viewed:  7829 Time(s)

Untitled.jpg

Senkewitz
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 72

Post Posted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:03 pm      Post subject: Zienkiewicz

Hello,
Can you please help with translation of the attached record? Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Dave Senkewitz

35 Jozefa Zienkiewicz.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  240.14 KB

35 Jozefa Zienkiewicz.JPG

Fantom
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:03 am      Post subject: Re: Translation Request

treich wrote:
Please translate the attached to English. Thanks

No. 44 Krzyzanowo. It came to pass on the twenty-third day of August in the year of one thousand eight hundred and fifty-four, at the hour of eleven before noon, in Dobrzyn nad Wisla. Appeared personally Jan Madke, fifty years of age, and Godfryd Wretzke, thirty-nine years of age, both of them being farmers residing in Krzyzanowo, and testified before us that Erenstyna Treichel nee Leichnitz, the wife of a teacher Andrzej Treichel, residing beside her husband in Krzyzanowo, twenty-five years of age, born in Zlotoryja from the Leichnitzes, namely, from the married couple Henryk and Zuzanna nee Hintz, had deceased the day before at the hour of five in the afternoon, in the same village*, leaving behind her three sons, in addition to her widowed husband. The departure of Ernestyna Treichel nee Leichnitz was visually ascertained. The present certificate was read aloud to the neighbours of the deceased present but was not signed since they stated that they did not know how to write.

NOTES: *A civil registrar probably meant “in Krzyzanowo”.

Last edited by Fantom on Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Fantom
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:23 am      Post subject: Re: Zienkiewicz

Senkewitz wrote:
Hello,
Can you please help with translation of the attached record? Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Dave Senkewitz

35. Lublin. Zienkiewicz Jozefa. It came to pass on the twenty-first day of January in the year of one thousand eight hundred and sixty, at the hour of eleven in the morning, in Lublin. Appeared personally Alexander Drweski, an official of the Military Department, forty-six years of age, and Franciszek Zienkiewicz, an official of the Treasury Department of the Gubernatorial Government, forty-one years of age, both residing in Lublin, and testified before us that Jozefa Zienkiewicz, a maiden, the daughter of the married couple Karolina and Emil, both native of Plock, had deceased on the twentieth day of the current month of the current year, at the hour of five in the afternoon, in Lublin. The departure of Jozefa Zienkiewicz was visually ascertained. The present certificate was read aloud to the appearers and subsequently signed by them along with myself.

Priest Eliasz Zborowski (signed)

Alexander Drweski (signed)

Franciszek Zienkiewicz (signed)
Hoodooedd

Replies: 3

Post Posted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:21 am      Post subject: Henryk Rasala Birth Record Translation

Hello, i hope someone can help me with the translation of my Uncle's Birth record. My Uncle was taken from Poland to Germany when he was 13 as forced labour to work on a farm. I have just managed to find his Birth Record but unfortunately i am struggling with the translation. If anyone can help me i would be really grateful, thank you,

Edd Klimas

henryk rasala birth certificate 21.11.1928.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  481.53 KB

henryk rasala birth certificate 21.11.1928.JPG

Fantom
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:12 am      Post subject: Re: Henryk Rasala Birth Record Translation

Hoodooedd wrote:
Hello, i hope someone can help me with the translation of my Uncle's Birth record. My Uncle was taken from Poland to Germany when he was 13 as forced labour to work on a farm. I have just managed to find his Birth Record but unfortunately i am struggling with the translation. If anyone can help me i would be really grateful, thank you,

Edd Klimas

No. 226. Szynczyce. It came to pass on the twenty-second day of November in the year of nineteen hundred and twenty-eight, at the hour of two in the afternoon, in the Town of Chmielnik. Appeared personally farmers from the Village of Szynczyce, namely, Stanislaw Chmielewski, aged thirty-six, and Jozef Borkowski, aged twenty-four, and presented to us a baby of the male sex, declaring that the same was born on the twenty-first day of November of the current year, at the hour of eight in the morning, in the Village of Szynczyce, from unmarried Stefania Rasala, aged twenty-five, residing in Szynczyce, affiliated to Chmielnik Commune, the daughter of Jan Rasala. The said baby had been given the name Henryk during the holy baptism which had been performed by a local parish priest Bogumil Bittner earlier that day. His godparents had been Stanislaw Chmielewski and Stanislawa Niewada. The present certificate was read aloud to the witnesses present and subsequently signed, albeit, since the appearers were illiterate, only by myself.
mous1123

Replies: 27

Post Posted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:19 pm      Post subject: translation of certificate

Hi my grandmother was born in poland and i have a certificate of hers. I cannot read polish and would love to know where she was born as well as her parents.
My grandmother came to america in 1904

birth grandma.pdf
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  birth grandma.pdf
 Filesize:  717.28 KB
 Downloaded:  815 Time(s)

Send e-mail
dnowicki
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 2781

Post Posted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:48 pm      Post subject: Re: translation of certificate

mous1123 wrote:
Hi my grandmother was born in poland and i have a certificate of hers. I cannot read polish and would love to know where she was born as well as her parents.
My grandmother came to america in 1904

Hi Mickey,

The certificate you posted is actually bilingual---Polish & Latin. Here is the info contained in the certificate.
Top: Diocese of Przemysl; Parish of Uherce (On contemporary maps: Uherce Mineralne); Powiat (County): Lesko
1. Source of the Cert.: Volume 5,page 164 for the year 1888 Entry Number 12
2. Name of child: Antonina Ulan(?)
3. Father: Bazyli Ulan(?)
4. Mother: Anastazja nee Prociak
5. Birth: February 20, 1888 in Uherce
6. Baptism: February 26, 1888 in the parish church in Uherce
7. Notation: Blank
Date Certificate was issued: March March 9, 1953 in Uherce
Signature of the priest attesting that the data is a true copy of what is found in the parish register.

The record you posted in the Russian Records Section of the Forum is actually a civil registry certificate in Polish.
Here is the info contained in that certificate.
Child: Roman Przewdziękowski
Parents: Józef Przewdziękowski and Balbina nee Cymunska
Place of birth: (Village of) Zatorowizna
Parish: Skrwilno
Date of birth: August 12, 1880
Cert. Issued: September 27, 1946

The village and the parish are located in Województwo (Prov.) Kujawsko-Pomorskie, Powiat (County of) Rypin, Gmina of Skrwilno

Your grandmother was born in southeastern Poland near the border with Ukraine and your grandfather was born in north central Poland.

Hope this helps you.

Dave
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 358, 359, 360 ... 578, 579, 580  Next Page 359 of 580

Jump to: