PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Polish records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 374, 375, 376 ... 579, 580, 581  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 172

Post Posted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:22 am      Post subject: Re: Translation Request

treich wrote:
Can the attached please be translated to English?

The source is https://www.genealogiawarchiwach.pl/#query.facetQuery.date=1820&query.facetQuery.city=%25C5%25BBa%25C5%2582e&query.facetQuery.municipality=Brzuze&query.suggestion=false&query.thumbnails=false&query.facet=true&query.sortMode=DEFAULT&goComments=false&searcher=big&query.query

No. 24. Somsiory. It came to pass on the twenty-ninth day of August in the year of one thousand eight hundred and twenty, at the hour of twelve, at noon. Before me, the Parish Priest of Zale, performing the duties of a Civil Registrar of Zale Commune in Lipno District located in Plock Voivodeship, personally appeared Pawel Treychel, a farmer residing in Somsiory, forty years of age, and presented to us a baby of the female sex, born on the twenty-fifth day of August of the current year, in his house at number seven, declaring that she was begotten from him and his spouse Elena nee Gutek, thirty-eight years of age, and that he wished to name her Anna. The above statement was made and the baby was shown in the presence of Jakob Zemnoch, forty years of age, and Krystyan Gornik, thirty years of age, both of them being farmers settled in Somsiory. The present birth certificate was read out to the appearers and subsequently signed by myself, because the witnesses did not know how to write.

Priest Jozef Lipinski (signed), Parish Priest of Zale, performing the duties of a Civil Registrar
JGwizdowski
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 215

Post Posted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:02 pm      Post subject: Decipher Index on genealogiawarchiwach.pl

Greetings....

Again, I'm making myself dizzy running in circles and could use a push in the right direction.

I am on the record book from 1810 for the town of Kłobia on genealogiawarchiwach.pl

In the birth record index on scan 35...

https://genealogiawarchiwach.pl/#query.facetQuery.date=1810&query.city=K%25C5%2582obia&query.suggestion=false&query.thumbnails=false&query.facet=true&query.sortMode=DEFAULT&modal=256528240&goComments=false&searcher=big&query.query

is a listing shown as "9 Ogonek Lukasz Marcin....20"

I thought this must be page 9, record 20 but that doesn't make sense looking through the book.

The short shout for help is that I cannot find this record and need help. Smile

Thank you!!
Joe

Lukasz Ogonek-1810.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  18.83 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Lukasz Ogonek-1810.jpg

JDombrowski89

Replies: 40

Post Posted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:52 pm      Post subject:

I was able to take photographs for the marriage of my 2nd Great Aunt. Would appreciate it if someone could translate in English.

Sorry I had to take photographs of the marriage record in sections as the record is under 100 years old and the area around the record had to be covered for obvious privacy laws:

rsz_img_0742.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  111.7 KB

rsz_img_0742.jpg

rsz_img_0741.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  147.96 KB

rsz_img_0741.jpg

rsz_1img_0740.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  131.83 KB

rsz_1img_0740.jpg

rsz_img_0739.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  147.17 KB

rsz_img_0739.jpg

rsz_img_0738.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  92.58 KB

rsz_img_0738.jpg

Send e-mail
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4190

Post Posted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:06 am      Post subject: Re: Decipher Index on genealogiawarchiwach.pl

JGwizdowski wrote:
Greetings....

Again, I'm making myself dizzy running in circles and could use a push in the right direction.

I am on the record book from 1810 for the town of Kłobia on genealogiawarchiwach.pl

In the birth record index on scan 35...

https://genealogiawarchiwach.pl/#query.facetQuery.date=1810&query.city=K%25C5%2582obia&query.suggestion=false&query.thumbnails=false&query.facet=true&query.sortMode=DEFAULT&modal=256528240&goComments=false&searcher=big&query.query

is a listing shown as "9 Ogonek Lukasz Marcin....20"

I thought this must be page 9, record 20 but that doesn't make sense looking through the book.

The short shout for help is that I cannot find this record and need help. Smile

Thank you!!
Joe

Kłobia

Statement about legal mariage child birth made by child's father

On 15 October 1810 at 1 p.m. Before us, Kłobia parish rector, Registry Status Officer for Kłobia community, Brzesć county, Bydgoszcz department appeared upright Tomasz Ogonek, 36 years old, farmer living in the village Kłobia and he presented us male child born at his house number 20 on 14 October 1810 at midnight. He declared that it is his child with his legal wife upright Rozalia Kazimierzowna, 20 years old and 6 months old and that his wish is to give the child two names: Łukasz and Marcin. After this declaration was made, he presented the child in the presence of upright Kazimierz Ogonek, 40 years old, farmer living in the village Kłobia, child's uncle and upright Marcin Pawlak, widower, 66 years old, peasant farmer living in the village Kłobia. Child's father and witnesses didnt signed this act because they are illiterate. Act was read to all.

1.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  539.14 KB

1.JPG

2.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  534.78 KB

2.JPG

herb43

Replies: 48

Post Posted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:13 am      Post subject: Chojnacki, Ignacy #103

https://www.genealogiawarchiwach.pl/#query.query=Chojnacki%252C+Ignacy&query.suggestion=false&query.thumbnails=false&query.facet=true&query.sortMode=DEFAULT&modal=293648233&goComments=false&searcher=big

I would appreciate if someone could translate the image #103 Sorry for the poor quality.

Thanking you in advance.

Chojnacki image # 103.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  521.07 KB

Chojnacki image # 103.jpg

Fantom
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 172

Post Posted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:40 am      Post subject: Re: Chojnacki, Ignacy #103

herb43 wrote:
https://www.genealogiawarchiwach.pl/#query.query=Chojnacki%252C+Ignacy&query.suggestion=false&query.thumbnails=false&query.facet=true&query.sortMode=DEFAULT&modal=293648233&goComments=false&searcher=big

I would appreciate if someone could translate the image #103 Sorry for the poor quality.

Thanking you in advance.

No. 103. Rybno. On this third day of August, eighteen hundred and eighteen, before me, Priest Marcin Piotrowski, a Civil Registrar of Przedecz Commune in Kuyavian District in Kowal County, personally appeared Ignacy Choynacki, thirty-four years of age, and presented to us a baby of the male sex, declaring that he was begotten from him and Konstancyia nee Smagaj*, thirty years of age, his lawful wife, and that he wished to name him Dominik. The said statement was made in the presence of Marcin Banachowicz and Mateusz Tadyszak. After that, the present certificate was read aloud to the appearers and subsequently signed by myself.

Priest Marcin Piotrowski (signed), Civil Registrar

NOTES:*This surname is rather illegible and needs to be verified.
herb43

Replies: 48

Post Posted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:11 pm      Post subject: Re: Chojnacki, Ignacy #103

Fantom wrote:
herb43 wrote:

Thanking you in advance.

No. 103. Rybno. On this third day of August, eighteen hundred and eighteen, before me, Priest Marcin Piotrowski, a Civil Registrar of Przedecz Commune in Kuyavian District in Kowal County, personally appeared Ignacy Choynacki, thirty-four years of age, and presented to us a baby of the male sex, declaring that he was begotten from him and Konstancyia nee Smagaj*, thirty years of age, his lawful wife, and that he wished to name him Dominik. The said statement was made in the presence of Marcin Banachowicz and Mateusz Tadyszak. After that, the present certificate was read aloud to the appearers and subsequently signed by myself.

Priest Marcin Piotrowski (signed), Civil Registrar

NOTES:*This surname is rather illegible and needs to be verified.
lilyinparis

Replies: 2

Post Posted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:40 pm      Post subject: Help with Polish Translation for Makarewicz

Can someone help translate this file from Polish to English? The file is for my great great grandfather Wladylsaw Makarewicz. I found the file in the Lublin Catholic Church Books (year 1867) and believe the town/parish is Janow Podlaski. I have no further information.

Thank you in advance! Very Happy

Screen-Shot-2017-09-17-at-2.47.53-PM-compressor.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  777.05 KB

Screen-Shot-2017-09-17-at-2.47.53-PM-compressor.png

Magroski49
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 1762

Post Posted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:24 pm      Post subject: Re: Help with Polish Translation for Makarewicz

lilyinparis wrote:
Can someone help translate this file from Polish to English? The file is for my great great grandfather Wladylsaw Makarewicz. I found the file in the Lublin Catholic Church Books (year 1867) and believe the town/parish is Janow Podlaski. I have no further information.

Thank you in advance! Very Happy

Lily,
Place: Cieslenica. Parish Janow.
November 27, 1867, 4 p.m.
Declarant/father: Szymon Makarewicz, 40, forman (profession)
Witnesses: Wincenty Gorajewski, 43 and Filemon Taranuk (?)36
Child: Wladyslaw, born on November 25, same year, at 6 p.m.
Mother: Jozefa (maiden name Orlowski), 28
Godparents: Mateusz Orlowski and Rozalia Jaszczyk
Priest who celebrated: Wladyslaw Wachowicz

Gilberto
Send e-mail
Angela Monteiro

Replies: 22

Post Posted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:48 pm      Post subject: Help with Translation

Hello!

I found this piece of paper and would like to confirm the words that are written by hand. It would be "Bitgorajskie" and "y Biszrky" (I did not find this place "Biszrky" on the map of Poland, the closest I came to "Biszcza." Could anyone help me confirm that I correctly understood the spelling of these words?
This document was issued in 1929 and is the back of the Visa from my grandfather to Brazil.

Thank you very much for the help !!

Angela

Verso_Visto para o Brasil.jpeg
 Description:
 Filesize:  36.04 KB

Verso_Visto para o Brasil.jpeg

Angela Monteiro

Post Posted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:01 pm      Post subject: Help with Translation - photos

Hello!

I need help with this translation. In the search for documents that show us something about our grandfather who emigrated from Poland in 1929, we find two photos of the wake of a child, by the physiognomy of the adults present at this funeral, I believe it is some relatives who stayed in Poland. However, we can not translate all the words or the names of people. Could you help us with that?

We are finding each day a little more of this story and we are happy about it!

Thank you for the help!

Angela

Verso_Fotos Crianc?a morta.jpeg
 Description:
 Filesize:  46.78 KB

Verso_Fotos Crianc?a morta.jpeg

Magroski49

Post Posted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:03 pm      Post subject: Re: Help with Translation

Angela Monteiro wrote:
Hello!

I found this piece of paper and would like to confirm the words that are written by hand. It would be "Bitgorajskie" and "y Biszrky" (I did not find this place "Biszrky" on the map of Poland, the closest I came to "Biszcza." Could anyone help me confirm that I correctly understood the spelling of these words?
This document was issued in 1929 and is the back of the Visa from my grandfather to Brazil.

Thank you very much for the help !!

Angela

Angela

It is Biszcza (declensioned form 'zamieskaly w Biszczy)
woj. lubelskie
pow. biłgorajski
gmina Biszcza (siedziba)
1876 osób
kod: 23-425

Gilberto
Send e-mail
Magroski49

Post Posted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:31 pm      Post subject: Re: Help with Translation - photos

Angela Monteiro wrote:
Hello!

I need help with this translation. In the search for documents that show us something about our grandfather who emigrated from Poland in 1929, we find two photos of the wake of a child, by the physiognomy of the adults present at this funeral, I believe it is some relatives who stayed in Poland. However, we can not translate all the words or the names of people. Could you help us with that?

We are finding each day a little more of this story and we are happy about it!

Thank you for the help!

Angela

s.p. = świętej pamięci = of sacred memory
pozostawił pamiec dla ..szesnego = left a memory
Henryk Tylak, deceased November 30, 1948.
kochana rodzino zegnam was na wieki iusz idę do Boga i Bunds (?) imie na wieki = Dear family, I will keep you forever, and I go to God and the Bunds for ever (by Google).
So, no mention to any other given names but Henryk.

Hope this helps a little.
Gilberto
Send e-mail
szynkiewicz

Replies: 34

Post Posted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:03 pm      Post subject: Record translation

Hello!

Can someone please translate this marriage record for me?

Thank you very much Smile

15.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  380.06 KB

15.jpg

Angela Monteiro

Post Posted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:27 pm      Post subject: Polish Translation

Hello!

Someone could help me with this translation?

I understood some words but i would like to check my translation and some words i didn't understand how to translate. This man is my grandfather's brother how lived in Michigan - USA and problaby her mother.

Thank you very much!

Angela

Frente Foto 2.jpeg
 Description:
 Filesize:  32.42 KB

Frente Foto 2.jpeg

Verso Foto 1.jpeg
 Description:
 Filesize:  24.72 KB

Verso Foto 1.jpeg

Verso Foto 3.jpeg
 Description:
 Filesize:  28.19 KB

Verso Foto 3.jpeg

Verso Foto 2.jpeg
 Description:
 Filesize:  24.88 KB

Verso Foto 2.jpeg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 374, 375, 376 ... 579, 580, 581  Next Page 375 of 581

Jump to: