PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Polish records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 386, 387, 388 ... 578, 579, 580  Next
Author

Replies: 17

Post Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:27 am      Post subject: Casimir Alicz Death Record

Hi,
I previously post this but had the wrong attachment. Trying again.
Can someone translate both the column headings and the record information for Casimir Alicz (record #52 - 6th record down) for me?
Thank you in advance,
Bob

Casimir Alicz Death.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  401.01 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Casimir Alicz Death.jpg

challinan

Replies: 4

Post Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:32 pm      Post subject: Translation please

Hello,

This is my first post, so if I'm doing something incorrectly, don't hesitate to let me know as I'm just navigating the site. I'm very excited to have found it!

I'd like to ask for a translation of these records please. The first is an 1829 marriage act between Antoni Drozdowski and Marianna Kaczor, act #1. They are my 4th great grandparents from the Krasnosielc parish in Mazowieckie. I believe they were 35 and 24 years old, respectively. beside the other details, I'd very much like to know if Antoni was widowed. The second is also a marriage act for Karol Zakrzewski and Anna Kowalczyk in 1819, also my 4th great grandparents. There seems to be a lot of information, but I can't make out anything other than their names.

Many, many thanks!
Carolyn

Karol Zakrzewski Anna Kowalczyk marriage record #17 1819.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.82 MB

Karol Zakrzewski  Anna Kowalczyk marriage record #17 1819.jpg

Antoni Drozdowski Marianna Kaczor marriage #1 1829.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.79 MB

Antoni Drozdowski Marianna Kaczor marriage #1 1829.jpg

Jeannealogist

Replies: 12

Post Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:41 pm      Post subject: Death Notice for Franciszka Gorczyka

I would sincerely appreciate a translation of this death notice. I tried to translate it myself, but some of the words are blurry and I can't make them out. Thanks so much!

EDIT::: Nevermind, I think I got it all figured out! Thanks anyway!

Franciszka Gorczyca Obit 035.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.42 MB

Franciszka Gorczyca Obit 035.jpg

balgraf

Replies: 9

Post Posted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:34 pm      Post subject: Help with translation please - Dziękuję Ci

Ignore, post revised. Record was in Latin, not Polish!

Last edited by balgraf on Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Send e-mail
shultzy

Replies: 20

Post Posted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:57 pm      Post subject: Re: Translation help Please?

Kurt1322 wrote:
Could someone please be so kind as to assist me with this translation of Marriage record for Andream kostecki? sorry for the double pic. iI don't know how to delete.

Hi Kurt,

The marriage record you posted is in Latin, not in Polish. You will probably get a better response if you post it under Latin Records Translations.

George
balgraf

Post Posted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:07 pm      Post subject: Please ignore - misposted - sorry

Mispost.

Page 2 (2).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  792.91 KB

Page 2 (2).jpg

Last edited by balgraf on Tue May 01, 2018 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Send e-mail
balgraf

Post Posted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:21 pm      Post subject: Help with translation please - Dziękuję Ci

I would be appreciative if someone could translate this death record for my G-G-G grandfather. I believe it is in Polish and indicates he is survived by his wife Katarzyna (nee Konwenteiak) and two children, Jozefa and Michal. I think it also says Jozefa made the report / file / record (Akt). I am struggling to make out the rest.

Thank you in advance.

Bob

Jozef 1852 Death.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  624.46 KB

Jozef 1852 Death.jpg

Send e-mail
myparents

Replies: 2

Post Posted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:23 pm      Post subject: Jan Szutarski

I am having trouble reading the names of towns/villages on this document. I know Jan was born in Gelsenkirchen, Germany and lived in Rabin, Inowroclaw, Poland and later moved to Poznan. Your help would be appreciated. Thank you

Jan Szutarski2.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  887.57 KB

Jan Szutarski2.png

Last edited by myparents on Sun May 06, 2018 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Send e-mail
Magroski49
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 1762

Post Posted: Thu May 03, 2018 4:33 pm      Post subject:

Hello,

I would appreciate a full translation of the marriage record attached.

Thanks,
Gilberto

1812 - M - Andrzej Bzdziuch Anastajsza Nizio - Gorecko Koscielne.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  535.37 KB

1812 - M - Andrzej Bzdziuch Anastajsza Nizio - Gorecko Koscielne.jpg

Send e-mail
Fantom
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 172

Post Posted: Fri May 04, 2018 7:13 am      Post subject: Re: Translation Request

sophiekrolski wrote:
Thank you in advance if able to provide the translation of Peter Murzyn's birth record from 1845 in Rudawka. Thanks.

119. Rudawka. It came to pass on the twenty-second day of June in the year of one thousand eight hundred and forty-five, at the hour of two in the afternoon, in Seyny, the county town. Appeared personally Antoni Murzyn, a farmer residing in the Village of Rudawka, twenty-six years of age, companioned by Piotr Czerniewski, twenty-six years of age, and Stanislaw Zawadzki, forty years of age, both farmers residing in the Village of Rudawka, and presented to us a baby of the male sex, born the day before, at the hour of eight in the evening, in the Village of Rudawka, from his spouse Elzbieta nee Wisniewski, twenty-five years of age. The said baby, during the holy baptism which had been performed earlier that day, had been given the name Piotr, and his godparents had been the aforementioned Piotr Czerniewski and Elbieta Ogorek. The present certificate was read aloud to the appearer and the witnesses and subsequently signed, albeit, since they did not know how to write, only by myself.

Priest Wincenty Kalinowski (signed), Vicar
Fantom
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 172

Post Posted: Fri May 04, 2018 7:52 am      Post subject: Re: Help with translation please - Dziękuję Ci

balgraf wrote:
I would be appreciative if someone could translate this death record for my G-G-G grandfather. I believe it is in Polish and indicates he is survived by his wife Katarzyna (nee Konwenteiak) and two children, Jozefa and Michal. I think it also says Jozefa made the report / file / record (Akt). I am struggling to make out the rest.

Thank you in advance.

Bob

147. Czolowo. It came to pass on the sixth day of September in the year of one thousand eight hundred and fifty-two, at the hour of three in the afternoon, in Radziejow. Appeared personally Jakob Stezewski, a blacksmith, forty years of age, and Jozef Gardys, a farmer, fifty-eight years of age, both residing in Czolowo, and testified before us that Jozef Balcerak, an in-keeper of unknown descent residing in Czolowo, thirty-six years of age, had deceased earlier that day, at the hour of three in the morning, in Czolowo, leaving behind him his widowed wife Katarzyna Balcerak and his children Michal and Jozefa, all of them residing in Czolowo. After the death of Jozef Balcerak was visually ascertained, the present certificate was read aloud to the appearers, who did not know how to write, and subsequently signed, only by myself.

Priest Jan Gradzki (signed), Parish Priest of Radziejow, responsible for the maintenance of Civil Registration Records

Last edited by Fantom on Sat May 05, 2018 4:05 am; edited 1 time in total
sophiekrolski

Replies: 54

Post Posted: Fri May 04, 2018 10:00 am      Post subject: Thanks

Thank you very much for making a translation of the Murzyn record from Rudawaka. It really helped.
techman

Replies: 14

Post Posted: Sun May 06, 2018 12:06 pm      Post subject: My GGGrandParents Marriage

I would appreciate if someone could translate this Polish marriage for me.
Thanks in advance.

Franciszek Teclaw Marriage.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  451 KB

Franciszek Teclaw Marriage.jpg

Magroski49
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 1762

Post Posted: Sun May 06, 2018 4:36 pm      Post subject: Re: My GGGrandParents Marriage

techman wrote:
I would appreciate if someone could translate this Polish marriage for me.
Thanks in advance.

Note: my attempt to correctly translate the names of the places is based on the assumption that it refers to Konin, since you did not mention the source of this record.

39. Wilków
Franciszek Fecław
Julianna Pawlak
It happened in the town of Konin, on October 26, 1863. In the presence of the witnesses Wawrzyniec Wypychowicz, servant of the church (not sure), 49 years old, and Franciszek Fikucki, a worker, 47 years old, in Konin was performed today the religious marriage between FRANCISZEK FECŁAW, a servant, born in Zeronice, residing in Wilków, son of Whilelm and Anna nee Rosińska, the couple Fecław, both deceased, 26 years old, and JULIANNA PAWLAK, single, a worker, born in Chorzeń, residing in Wilków, daughter of the late Jozef and Lucja nee Kurtowski, the Pawlak couple, residing in Wilków, 28 years old. The marriage was preceded by three bans, published on 11, 18 and 25 of the current month and year, in the church of the parish (not sure). No opposition to the marriage had happen. The new spouses declared that they did not conclude any prenuptial agreement. The act was read to the present and witnesses, who could not write.
Father Piotr Bogucki, administrator of the civil records.
Send e-mail
techman

Replies: 14

Post Posted: Sun May 06, 2018 5:47 pm      Post subject: Thank You so much for the translation

I'm sorry I didn't mention the record was from Konin.
Thank you again for the translation.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 386, 387, 388 ... 578, 579, 580  Next Page 387 of 580

Jump to: