PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Polish records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 387, 388, 389 ... 579, 580, 581  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 172

Post Posted: Mon May 07, 2018 6:58 am      Post subject: Re: Jan Szutarski

myparents wrote:
I am having trouble reading the names of towns/villages on this document. I know Jan was born in Gelsenkirchen, Germany and lived in Rabin, Inowroclaw, Poland and later moved to Poznan. Your help would be appreciated. Thank you

Szutarski
Parents:
a) Ignacy
b )Marjanna nee Euger
Name and Surname:
1.Szutarski Jan, occupation: labourer, day of birth: 6, month of birth: 5, year of birth: 06, denomination: catholic, place and county of birth: Gelsenkirchen (Germany), Annotations: wedding (illegible) on 28.09.32, 87/III.
2.Elzbieta nee Kotecki, occupation: wife, day of birth: 31, month of birth: 10, year of birth: 07, denomination: catholic, place and county of birth: Bladenhorst, Bochum County, Annotations: (left unfilled)
{Annotations in the bottom right-hand corner:}
Apartment:
20.07.32 from Rabin/Inowroclaw to Rataj Street (another line illegible)
27.10.32 4 Kopernik Street, flat no.22
techman

Replies: 14

Post Posted: Mon May 07, 2018 3:20 pm      Post subject: Franciszek Teclaw Birth Boleszczyn, Poland

Yesterday you transcribed Franciszek Teclaw Marriage and because of your translation I have found his birth record.
I would appreciate his birth record transcribed. Thank you very much for all the work you do to help us.

Franciszek Teclaw Birth.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  279.55 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Franciszek Teclaw Birth.jpg

Magroski49
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 1762

Post Posted: Tue May 08, 2018 6:02 am      Post subject: Re: Franciszek Teclaw Birth Boleszczyn, Poland

techman wrote:
Yesterday you transcribed Franciszek Teclaw Marriage and because of your translation I have found his birth record.
I would appreciate his birth record transcribed. Thank you very much for all the work you do to help us.

50. Zeronice. Franciszek Tecław.
It happened in Boleszczyn on September 18, 1836, at 2 p.m. Presented himself Wilhelm Teclaw, a servant (?), 30 years old, residing in Zeronice, and in the presence of Lukasz Zagozda (?), can’t read his profession, 40 years old, and alson Kazimierz Sekura (?), a farme, 30 years old, both residing in Zeronice, showed us a child of the male sex, declaring it was born in Zeronice on September 15 of the current year, at 8 a.m., of his legitimate wife Anna nee Rozinska, 20 years old. On the same day the child was baptized and was given the name FRANCISZEK. Godparents were Lukasz Zagozda and Magdalena Przekuradzka (?). The act was read to the witnesses, who could not write.
Father ? Alexandrowicz, vicar ……(cut)

Sem título.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  235.31 KB

Sem título.jpg

Send e-mail
Fantom
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue May 08, 2018 7:55 am      Post subject: Re: Franciszek Teclaw Birth Boleszczyn, Poland

techman wrote:

50. Zeronice. Franciszek Teclaw.
It came to pass on the eighteenth day of September in the year of one thousand eight hundred and thirty-six, at the hour of two in the afternoon, in Boleszczyn. Appeared personally Wilhelm Teclaw, a servant, thirty years of age, residing in Zeronice, companioned by Lukasz Zagozda, an inn-keeper*, forty years of age, and Kazimierz Sekura, a farmer, thirty years of age, both residing in Zeronice, and presented to us a baby of the male sex, born on the fifteenth day of September of the current year, at the hour of eight in the morning, in Zeronice, from his spouse Anna nee Bozinski**, twenty years of age. The said baby, during the holy baptism which had been performed earlier that day, had been given the name Franciszek, and his godparents had been the above-mentioned Lukasz Zagozda and Magdalena Przeburadzki. The present certificate was read aloud to the appearer and the witnesses and subsequently signed by myself. Neither the appearer nor the witnesses knew how to write.

Priest Aleksandrowicz (signed), Parish Priest

NOTES:

*Literally “goscinny”, probably meaning “inn-keeper”.

**This surname is not very legible and thus should be verified by someone else or against some further records if available.
Fantom
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue May 08, 2018 8:48 am      Post subject: Re: Translation please

challinan wrote:
Hello,

This is my first post, so if I'm doing something incorrectly, don't hesitate to let me know as I'm just navigating the site. I'm very excited to have found it!

I'd like to ask for a translation of these records please. The first is an 1829 marriage act between Antoni Drozdowski and Marianna Kaczor, act #1. They are my 4th great grandparents from the Krasnosielc parish in Mazowieckie. I believe they were 35 and 24 years old, respectively. beside the other details, I'd very much like to know if Antoni was widowed. The second is also a marriage act for Karol Zakrzewski and Anna Kowalczyk in 1819, also my 4th great grandparents. There seems to be a lot of information, but I can't make out anything other than their names.

Many, many thanks!
Carolyn

No. 1. Krasnosielc. It came to pass on the eighteenth day of January in the year of one thousand eight hundred and twenty-nine, at the hour of three in the afternoon, in the Town of Krasnosielc.

We make known that today, in the presence of witnesses Jan Larenta, a day-labourer residing here in Krasnosielc, fifty-nine years of age, and Stanislaw Szczynowski, a day-labourer residing here in Krasnosielc, fifty-four years of age, the matrimony has been religiously entered into by Antoni Drozdowski, a youth, a demobbed soldier, currently a servant, staying in Krasnosielc, born in the Village of Goski from the Drozdowskis, namely, from the married couple Jacenty and Joanna nee Wyszkowski, the beggars residing in Krasnosielc, thirty-five years of age, and the maiden Maryanna Kaczor, the daughter of the Kaczors, namely, of the already deceased married couple Mateusz and Agnieszka nee Broski, twenty-four years of age, born in Baranowo, making a living as a day-labouress here in Krasnosielc. The said matrimony had been preceded by the triple proclamation of banns, namely on the fourth, the eleventh and the eighteenth day of January of the current year, in Krasnosielc Parish, and by the verbal consent of the groom’s parents, witnessing the marriage certificate. No objections had been raised to the matrimony. The newlyweds declare that they had not made any premarital agreement.

The present certificate was read aloud to the appearers and the witnesses. They did not know how to write.

(signed), Parish Priest of Krasnosielc Parish

Last edited by Fantom on Thu May 10, 2018 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
jgreinhardt

Replies: 7

Post Posted: Wed May 09, 2018 4:52 am      Post subject: Jan Moltzan 1867

Hello!

Could someone please translate the following entry for me? It's from 1867, in Zakrzewo near Płock.

I very much appreciate the help!

J.R.

Maltzan 1867.jpeg
 Description:
 Filesize:  334.77 KB

Maltzan 1867.jpeg

Fantom
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu May 10, 2018 7:37 am      Post subject: Re: Translation please

challinan wrote:
Hello,

This is my first post, so if I'm doing something incorrectly, don't hesitate to let me know as I'm just navigating the site. I'm very excited to have found it!

I'd like to ask for a translation of these records please. The first is an 1829 marriage act between Antoni Drozdowski and Marianna Kaczor, act #1. They are my 4th great grandparents from the Krasnosielc parish in Mazowieckie. I believe they were 35 and 24 years old, respectively. beside the other details, I'd very much like to know if Antoni was widowed. The second is also a marriage act for Karol Zakrzewski and Anna Kowalczyk in 1819, also my 4th great grandparents. There seems to be a lot of information, but I can't make out anything other than their names.

Many, many thanks!
Carolyn

No. 17. Krasnosielc and Lazy in Gasewo Commune. On this, the twenty-first day of November in the year of one thousand eight hundred and nineteen, before me, Parish Priest of Krasnosielc Parish, performing the duties of a Civil Registrar of Krasnosielc Commune in Przasnysz District in Plock Voivodeship, personally appeared Karol Zakrzewski, a farmer, a bachelor who at that time, according to the birth certificate taken out from the books of the church in Krasnosielc, which was submitted to us, was forty-two years of age, a servant residing in Lazy in Podos Commune, the son of the late Mateusz Zakrzewski and Maryanna nee Kieszczyk, and the maiden Anna Kowalczyk, who at that time, according to the birth certificate taken out from the books of the church in Krasnosielc, which was submitted to us, was twenty-eight years of age, making a living as a day-labouress in Krasnosielc, the daughter of the late Michal Kowalczyk and the late Maryanna nee Zduniak, whose deaths were proved by means of deaths certificates placed in the annex. The parties present demanded that we proceed to solemnize the marriage ceremony arranged between them, the banns for which had been made in front of our communal house, that is to say, the first ones on the thirty-first day of the month of October of the current year whereas the second ones on the seventh day of the month of November of the current year, at the hour of twelve at noon. Since no notification had been conveyed to us about any objections having been raised to contracting the said matrimony, and the relatives consented to contracting the matrimony, therefore we, acceding to the demand of the parties, after reading all the above-mentioned documents and Section Six of the Napoleonic Code treating of marriage, asked the prospective husband and the prospective wife as to whether they wished to be joined in wedlock, to which each of them, individually, responded that that was their will indeed, and we proclaimed in the name of law that the bachelor Karol Zakrzewski and the maiden Anna Kowalczyk were joined to each other in lawful wedlock. The certificate of that was drawn up in the presence of Maciej Kuciej, a farmer, fifty-eight years of age, a brother-in-law of the groom, and Pawel Michalski, forty-one years of age, a neighbour of the groom, both residing in Suche in Podos Commune and settled on a farm, as well as in the presence of Wawrzyniec Kryszek, thirty-seven years of age, and Maciej Debek, thirty years of age, both of them being neighbours of the newlywed bride and settled on a farm in Krasnosielc. The present certificate was read aloud to the appearers and subsequently signed, albeit, since neither of the herein aforementioned persons knew how to write, solely by myself.

(signed), Parish Priest in Krasnosielc, performing the duties of a Civil Registrar
geneg415

Replies: 8

Post Posted: Thu May 10, 2018 3:03 pm      Post subject: Translation Assistance

Hello,

Attached is a marriage record from Boiska, Lublin of my 2nd great grandparents. I am able to translate the dates and ages, but having a great deal of difficulty with names, location and descriptors. Would you mind translating?

Thank you in advance.

Gene

Jachimiak-Zalinski Marriage Boiska 1860-4 copy.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  272.28 KB

Jachimiak-Zalinski Marriage Boiska 1860-4 copy.jpg

Magroski49

Post Posted: Thu May 10, 2018 7:36 pm      Post subject: Re: Translation Assistance

geneg415 wrote:
Hello,

Attached is a marriage record from Boiska, Lublin of my 2nd great grandparents. I am able to translate the dates and ages, but having a great deal of difficulty with names, location and descriptors. Would you mind translating?

Thank you in advance.

Gene

Hi
Bartlomiej Kapica, 32 and Antoni Cieslak, 34, witnesses.
Igancy Jakimiaki. groom. 30. Son of Pawel and Magdalena, nee Lyczk. Born in Sosnowa Wola (about 1 mile from Boiska)
Ewa Zielinska. bride. 29. Daughter of the late Wawrzyniec and Jadwiga nee Spiewak. Born in Grabowce.

Gilberto
Send e-mail
Magroski49

Post Posted: Thu May 10, 2018 7:52 pm      Post subject: Re: Jan Moltzan 1867

jgreinhardt wrote:
Hello!

Could someone please translate the following entry for me? It's from 1867, in Zakrzewo near Płock.

I very much appreciate the help!

J.R.

Hello,
Nr. 60 Zakrzewo
It happened in Wyszogród, on September 16, 1867, at 10 a.m.
Presented themselves, Michal Rymas, a farmer, 52 and Henryk Moltzan, a worker 41, both residing in Zakrzewo, and
declared that yesterday, at 5 p.m., in Zakrzewo died Jan Moltzan, a farmer, son (of parents unknown and birthplace unknown. Not sure about this part), 70 years old. He was survived by his wife Eleonora nee Blej (declensioned as Blejów). The exam of the eyes confirmed the death of Jan Moltzan.

Father Ignacy illegible

Gilberto
Send e-mail
jgreinhardt

Post Posted: Fri May 11, 2018 11:33 am      Post subject: Translation Potz 1833

Thank you, Gilberto! That's extremely helpful.

Here is another one that I would like some help with, please. It's from 1833.

- Jonathan

Potz 1833.jpeg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.5 MB

Potz 1833.jpeg

Magroski49

Post Posted: Fri May 11, 2018 5:20 pm      Post subject: Re: Translation Potz 1833

jgreinhardt wrote:

- Jonathan

199. It happened in Gabin, on December 9, 1833, at 2 p.m. Presented himself Jerzy Pactz ?, rolnik, residing in Wiaczemin Polski, 39 years old, and in the presence of Piotr Netzlaw, rolnik, residing in ‘can’t decipher’, 28 years old, and also Jan Kasner?, ‘can’t read his profession’, residing em Gabin, 64 years old, showed us a child of the feminine sex, declaring it was born in Wiaczemin Polski yesterday at 11 a.m., a daughter of his legitimate wife Ewa nee Ratk???, 24 ? 29? (hard to read). On the same day the child was baptized and given the name ANNA. Godparents were the forementioned Piotr Netzlaw and Ewa Grossman?. The act was read to the presents and goes signed only by the second witnesse and me.
Signature of Jan Kasner or Kesner

https://kehilalinks.jewishgen.org/krakow/kra_occupations.htm
Send e-mail
jgreinhardt

Post Posted: Sun May 13, 2018 8:25 am      Post subject:

Thank you, Gilberto! I appreciate the help!

The last name I'm looking for his Pootz, and I think this is Jerzy Pootz. I believe the name of the second witness is Jan Kerner (see the signature at the bottom). Could his profession be "stolarz," carpenter?

Very helpful, thanks!

Magroski49

Post Posted: Sun May 13, 2018 9:08 am      Post subject:

jgreinhardt wrote:
Thank you, Gilberto! I appreciate the help!

The last name I'm looking for his Pootz, and I think this is Jerzy Pootz. I believe the name of the second witness is Jan Kerner (see the signature at the bottom). Could his profession be "stolarz," carpenter?

Very helpful, thanks!

J.R., yes I think you are correct.

Gilberto
Send e-mail
Fantom
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon May 14, 2018 7:17 am      Post subject: Re: Translation Potz 1833

jgreinhardt wrote:

- Jonathan

199. It came to pass on the ninth day of December in the year of one thousand eight hundred and thirty-three, at the hour of two in the afternoon, in Gombin. Appeared personally Jerzy Pootz, a farmer residing in Wiaczymin Polski, thirty-nine years of age, companioned by Piotr Netzlaw, a farmer residing in Miechowiec, twenty-eight years of age, and Jan Korner, a carpenter residing in Gombin, sixty-four years of age, and presented to us a baby of the female sex, born the day before, at the hour of eleven before noon, in Wiaczymin Polski, from his spouse Ewa nee Rath, twenty-nine years of age. The said baby, during the holy baptism which had been performed earlier that day, had been given the name Anna, and her godparents had been the aforementioned Piotr Netzlaw and Ewa Grosman, both from Miechowiec. The present certificate was read aloud to the appearer and the witnesses and subsequently signed by the witness Korner. The appearer and the witness Netzlaw did not know how to write.

Jan Korner (signed)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 387, 388, 389 ... 579, 580, 581  Next Page 388 of 581

Jump to: