PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Polish records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 391, 392, 393 ... 578, 579, 580  Next
Author
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 215

Post Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:30 pm      Post subject: Baranowski birth record

Greetings, Gilberto!

When you have a chance, may I impose to ask you the favor of a rough translation of the attached - Record #12.

I believe the record may be a sibling of my g.grandmother, whose mother was Franciszka Baranowska.

In advance...thank you!!

Joe

baranowski birth record 12.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  581.14 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

baranowski birth record 12.jpg

techman

Replies: 14

Post Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:39 pm      Post subject: Teodora Rosinska Birth 1828

Thank you again Gilberto for the translation. It led me to find her birth record.
I'd now appreciate this translation also.
Thanks

Teodora Rosinska Birth Broniewo 1828.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  141.98 KB

Teodora Rosinska Birth Broniewo 1828.JPG

vbstar2010
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 291

Post Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:16 pm      Post subject: Re: Teodora Rosinska Birth 1828

techman wrote:
Thank you again Gilberto for the translation. It led me to find her birth record.
I'd now appreciate this translation also.
Thanks

==

https://forum.polishorigins.com/viewtopic.php?p=37645#37645

Date of record: Broniewo, 13 April 1828, noon

Father: Ludwik Rosiski, miller residing in Broniewo, age 48

Witnesses: Jakub Wiwatowski, miller, age 28, and Grzegorz Barnachowski, farmhand, age 48, both residing in Broniewo

Child: female named Teodora born in Broniewo on 11 April at 8 p.m.

Mother: Anna nee Wiwatowska, age 30

Godparents: Jakub Wiwatowski and Agnieszka Skonieczna

Regards,
Valerie
vbstar2010

Post Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:27 pm      Post subject: Re: Baranowski birth record

JGwizdowski wrote:
Greetings, Gilberto!

When you have a chance, may I impose to ask you the favor of a rough translation of the attached - Record #12.

I believe the record may be a sibling of my g.grandmother, whose mother was Franciszka Baranowska.

In advance...thank you!!

Joe

==

https://forum.polishorigins.com/viewtopic.php?p=37641#37641

Hi Joe,

Date of record: Karnkowo, 25 January 1835, 2 p.m.

Informant: Maryanna Uwiskiewicz?, midwife residing in Karnkowo, age 60

Witnesses: Wojciech Pokorski, age 29, also Jan Waskiewicz, farmer of Karnkowo, age 56

Child: male named Marian born in Karnkowo on the 20th of this month and year at 10 a.m.

Mother: Franciszka Baranowska, without a husband, day-laborer residing in Wierzbica, age 23

Godparents: Wojciech Pokorski and Katarzyna Bednarska

Regards,
Valerie
BeatrixH

Replies: 29

Post Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:57 pm      Post subject:

Hello
I was wondering if someone could translate this marriage document for me. Thanks so much in advance.

MeyerBonin1819a.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.15 MB

MeyerBonin1819a.png

MeyerBonin1819b.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  999.34 KB

MeyerBonin1819b.png

vbstar2010

Post Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:13 pm      Post subject:

BeatrixH wrote:
Hello
I was wondering if someone could translate this marriage document for me. Thanks so much in advance.

==

https://forum.polishorigins.com/viewtopic.php?p=37658&sid=087a5f818d51db08df452c9cbac9e2cd#37658

Hi Beatrix,

If the record is available online, it's great to include a link as that always provides best quality document.

Date of record: 25 April 1819

Groom: Jan Mejerski, bachelor, according to a certificate excerpted from the books of the Połajewo parish church, age 26

Bride: Miss Maryanna Bonierska, according to a certificate excerpted from the books of the Siedlimowo parish church, she's completed her 23rd year of age, so far living at the home of her parents, accompanied by her father Jakub Bonierski and mother Maryanna

Banns: 11th and 18th April

Witnesses: Ignacy Tomaszewski, age 50, Wawrzyniec Tomaszewski, age 39, Wawrzyniec Pierzcieński, age 30, Stanisław Batkowski, age 29, farmers settled in Ośno Dolne

Regards,
Valerie
conniecabe

Replies: 20

Post Posted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:22 pm      Post subject: Death Record Translation- Roza Rosiecka

Hello,

I believe this to be my 5th great-grandmother's death record. Although the handwriting is beautiful, I'm still having difficulty translating it. It's record #2 from 1813 in Niedrzwica Kościelna. There is a Tomasz Janiak/Joniak in the document- not sure if that's a relative, perhaps her father? Any help you can provide would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Connie
https://szukajwarchiwach.pl/35/1884/0/1/7/skan/full/Nc6Hu6pUxXKdRWHPcla-uw
dnowicki
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 2781

Post Posted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:00 pm      Post subject: Re: Death Record Translation- Roza Rosiecka

conniecabe wrote:
Hello,

I believe this to be my 5th great-grandmother's death record. Although the handwriting is beautiful, I'm still having difficulty translating it. It's record #2 from 1813 in Niedrzwica Kościelna. There is a Tomasz Janiak/Joniak in the document- not sure if that's a relative, perhaps her father? Any help you can provide would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Connie

Hi Connie,

Roża died on January 18, 1813 at 4:00 a.m. and the report of her death was made the same day at 1:00 p.m. The two informants were her brothers, Tomasz Joniak, age 40, and Bartłomiej Joniak, age 45, both peasants. Roża was a widow, age 36, at the time of her death.

Hope this info helps you.

Dave
conniecabe

Replies: 20

Post Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:25 am      Post subject: Re: Death Record Translation- Roza Rosiecka

Dave,

Thank you so much for the information! I appreciate your time.

~Connie

dnowicki wrote:
conniecabe wrote:
Hello,

Thank you,

Connie

Hi Connie,

Roża died on January 18, 1813 at 4:00 a.m. and the report of her death was made the same day at 1:00 p.m. The two informants were her brothers, Tomasz Joniak, age 40, and Bartłomiej Joniak, age 45, both peasants. Roża was a widow, age 36, at the time of her death.

Hope this info helps you.

Dave
hannahdudek

Replies: 111

Post Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:43 am      Post subject: Translation

<del>

Last edited by hannahdudek on Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Taddys

Replies: 33

Post Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:30 am      Post subject: Re: Translation

hannahdudek wrote:
Hello. I found the death record for my 4x-great-grandfather Gasper Bykowski from the Lubotyn Parish in the book for years 1811-12. My family would appreciate a translation of the record. Thanks in advance.

Place: Bogusławice, https://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bogus%C5%82awice_(powiat_kolski)
Date: 11 december 1811
Who: 2 farmers from Bogusławice, Stanisław Klonowski (4X yrs old) and Grzegorz Siemiński (36 yrs old)
What: informed local priest that Gaspar Bykowski is dead (46 yrs old, his wife Małgorzata maiden Sprincow ?
Cause of death: Febra -> Fever

In polish:
Bogusławice 1811 11 grudnia przed proboszczem Lubotyńskim sprawującym obowiązki urzędnika stanu cywilnego gminy Lubotyńskiej w powiecie Brzeskim Kujawskim Departameńcie Bydgoskim stawili się Stanisław Klonowski lat 4x i Grzegorz Sieminski lat 36 z Bogusławic Gospodarze Oświadczyli nam iż umarł Gaspar Bykowski lat 46 mąż Małgorzaty z Sprincow Bykowskiej lat 35. Śmierć na Febrę. Oczym świadczący nam Oznajmiwszy akt niniejszy przez nas urzędnika Stanu Cywilnego został Podpisany

Ksiądz Józef Ugniewski Probosz Lubotynski i Urzędnik Cywilny
hannahdudek

Post Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:42 am      Post subject: Translation

Thank you for the Bykowski translation! If I could ask, the Polish translation you provided, when I put it into Google Translate, it refers to Margaret has being 35 years old (widow). You didn't mention this in the English summary. Did the record actually refer to the widow's age, or was that a Google error? Thank you very much.
Taddys

Replies: 33

Post Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:05 am      Post subject:

<del>
Upps i did not understand your question. Sorry. Yes, she was 35 yrs old.
hannahdudek

Post Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:10 pm      Post subject: Thanks

Thank you for the clarification. It really helped us. Really appreciate your help.
sophiekrolski

Replies: 54

Post Posted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:00 pm      Post subject: Helena

deleted

Last edited by sophiekrolski on Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 391, 392, 393 ... 578, 579, 580  Next Page 392 of 580

Jump to: