PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Polish records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 395, 396, 397 ... 578, 579, 580  Next
Author
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 215

Post Posted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:10 am      Post subject:

As always - Many, Many thanks!! I really appreciate this!
jwozniak

Replies: 14

Post Posted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:57 am      Post subject: Marriage record translation

Hi,

Could I get a translation for this marriage record? The record is for Maciej Piorkowski and Jozefa Wozniak and it is record #22. It continues on the right side of the page.

Thank you,
Josh

281 - Maciej Piorkowski & Jozefa Wozniak (1816) Marriage - 22.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.92 MB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

281 - Maciej Piorkowski & Jozefa Wozniak (1816) Marriage - 22.jpg

Fantom
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 172

Post Posted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:20 am      Post subject: Re: Translation help

SPolmatier wrote:
Hello, I hope you can help ne with this translation. I have most of the names, but not relationship. It is marriage of walenty sobieraj and kataryzyna kuta. Looking for parents of each.thank you ahead of time...and if
You already received this, I apologize.

46. {continued from previous page} in the year of one thousand eight hundred and fifty-six, at the hour of one in the afternoon. We make known that today, in the presence of witnesses Walenty Putrak, thirty years of age, and Adam Opalak, thirty years of age, both farmers from Jednorozec, the matrimony has been religiously contracted between Walenty Sobieraj, a groom, the son of the Sobierajs, namely of the married couple Jozef, already deceased, and still living Apolonia nee Gwiazda, born and staying beside his mother in Jednorozec, twenty-four years of age, and the maiden Katarzyna Kut, the daughter of the Kuts, namely of the married couple Piotr and Katarzyna nee Nowodko, neither of them alive anymore, born and staying in Jednorozec beside her brother, twenty-two years of age. The aforementioned matrimony had been preceded by the triple proclamation of banns, namely on the twenty-ninth day of June, as well as on the sixth and thirteenth day of July, of the current year, in the Parish of Chorzele. No objections had been raised. The newlyweds declare that they had not made any premarital agreement {the rest was missed out when the actual copy of the record was being made}.
rotenym

Replies: 9

Post Posted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:33 am      Post subject: Russian/Polish record translation

Hello
I got a hold of a record from ancestors in Poland from 1879, i hope this will clarify some forgotten history, please help me translate..
Thanks
Yaakov Rotenebrg

_007.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  806.02 KB

_007.jpg

Helli
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 289

Post Posted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:35 am      Post subject: Polish marriage record 1859

I would appreciate a translation of this polish marriage record. I am very interested in finding all information there is of Ewa Krüger, Michal Krüger and Maryi Tang.
Thank you very much for your help!

Helli

Tange-Krüger als Eltern - M- 1859 # 23-47.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  657.43 KB

Tange-Krüger als Eltern - M- 1859 # 23-47.jpg

Fantom
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:54 am      Post subject: Re: Polish marriage record 1859

Helli wrote:
I would appreciate a translation of this polish marriage record. I am very interested in finding all information there is of Ewa Krüger, Michal Krüger and Maryi Tang.
Thank you very much for your help!

Helli

No. 23. It came to pass on the twentieth day of November in the year of one thousand eight hundred and fifty-nine, at the hour of two in the afternoon, in Nasielsk.
We make known that today, in the presence of witnesses Jan Kreczmann, a farmer from Grabie, thirty-five years of age, and Jan Mielke, a day-labourer from Konary, thirty years of age, the religious matrimony has been contracted between the bachelor Gustaw Franciszek Bucholc, a day-labourer residing in Popielzyn Gorny, the son of the Bucholcs, namely of the married couple Karolina nee Schoming and Jan the gardener deceased in Lelice, born in Zaborow in Gostynin County, of evangelical denomination, twenty-one years of age, and the bride Ewa Kruger, the daughter of the Krugers, namely of the already deceased Maryia nee Tang and Michal the day-labourer in Popielzyn Gorny, born in Lipiny, of evangelical denomination, twenty-two years of age, residing in Popielzyn Gorny. The said matrimony had been preceded by the triple proclamation of banns, namely on the thirtieth day of October, as well as on the sixth and the thirteenth day of November, of the current year, in the house of prayer in Konary. No objections had been raised to contracting the matrimony. The newlyweds declare that they had not made any premarital agreement. The verbal consent had been granted by the mother of the groom, witnessing the present certificate.
The present certificate was read aloud to the appearers and the witnesses, but was not signed by them because they did not know how to write.
Helli

Post Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:07 pm      Post subject: Re: Polish marriage record 1859

Hi Fantom
thank you so much for the very detailed translation!! This is really great since I now know where Michal Kruger came from and where to look. It's just too bad that it doesn't mention where Maryia Tang was born. I'm still trying to figure out when and where she was born.
Again, thank you very much!!!!

Helli
JGwizdowski
PolishOrigins Patron

Post Posted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:51 am      Post subject: Deciphering Mother's Maiden Name

I am having some difficulty clearly deciphering the mother's maiden name on the attached birth record. I have several variations of her name from different documents and am trying to circle in on the correct variation.

Greatly appreciate some knowledgeable eyes giving me their expert opinion.

Thank you, as always!
Joe

Maryanna Maczka b 1815.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  694.34 KB

Maryanna Maczka b 1815.jpg

arielvfu

Replies: 60

Post Posted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:25 pm      Post subject:

Is it possible to please help with the translation.

thanks alot

38.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  925.61 KB

38.jpg

Magroski49

Replies: 1762

Post Posted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:57 am      Post subject: Re: Deciphering Mother's Maiden Name

JGwizdowski wrote:
I am having some difficulty clearly deciphering the mother's maiden name on the attached birth record. I have several variations of her name from different documents and am trying to circle in on the correct variation.

Thank you, as always!
Joe

Joe,
on this record she was indexed as Grabikowna.
in another two as Grakowna and Gralowna.
I was not able to find her marriage record with the Maczak, which could help to solve the mistery.

Gilberto
Send e-mail
JGwizdowski
PolishOrigins Patron

Post Posted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:22 pm      Post subject: Re: Deciphering Mother's Maiden Name

Magroski49 wrote:
JGwizdowski wrote:

Thank you, as always!
Joe

Joe,
on this record she was indexed as Grabikowna.
in another two as Grakowna and Gralowna.
I was not able to find her marriage record with the Maczak, which could help to solve the mistery.

Gilberto

Thank you, Gilberto! Lot's of possible variations for me to chase and to keep me occupied. I appreciate the independent views!
Joe

Fantom
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:13 am      Post subject:

arielvfu wrote:
Is it possible to please help with the translation.

thanks alot

29. Village of Golawin. It came to pass on the twenty-sixth day of December in the year of one thousand eight hundred and forty-nine, at the hour of eight in the morning, in the Town of Zakroczym. Appeared personally observant Jews Herszek Naparstek, a shammes, forty-eight years of age, and Leyzor Abramowicz, a hospital watchman, forty-seven years of age, both residing in Zakroczym, and testified that observant Jewess Fajga Brawerman, thirty-six years of age, had deceased the day before, at the hour of five in the afternoon, leaving behind her her husband Michel Brawerman, a tenant residing in the Village of Golawin, and her five minor children, namely Ruchla, Mosiek, Rejkla, Ryfka and Perla. The departure of the observant Jewess Fajga Brawerman was visually ascertained. The present certificate was read aloud to the witnesses present and subsequently signed by the same and by myself.

(signed), Mayor, responsible for the maintenance of civil registration records
Helli

Post Posted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:46 am      Post subject: Polish death record Marya Krüger 1860 #23

I would appreciate a translation for the death record Marya Krüger.
Does it mentioned her maiden name or if her husband is Michal Krüger?
Thank you in advance for the help.

Helli

D-Nasielsk 1860 # 23 Marya Krüger 2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  862.13 KB

D-Nasielsk 1860 # 23 Marya Krüger 2.jpg

Magroski49

Replies: 1762

Post Posted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:28 am      Post subject: Re: Polish death record Marya Krüger 1860 #23

Helli wrote:
I would appreciate a translation for the death record Marya Krüger.
Does it mentioned her maiden name or if her husband is Michal Krüger?
Thank you in advance for the help.

Helli

Tomaszew.
a place I cannot read the name (if I knew the parish it took place, I could narrow the search)
April 6/18 (gregorian and julian calendars) at 10 a.m.
Fryderik Jenske? 22 and Stefan Lange 28 farmers in Tomaszew (Tomaszów?)
yesterday at 8 p.m. died Marya Kruger, a worker, 64 years old, born in Maciowec? (near Lipno), daughter of Jan and Elzbieta, the couple Kumm?, survived by her daughter Zuzanna Lange (Stefan's wife maybe) and his husband Michal Kruger.

Gilberto
Send e-mail
Helli

Post Posted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:56 am      Post subject: Polish death record Marya Krüger 1860 #23

Hi Gilberto,
is Michal Kruger Marya's husband? I found the record at

Family SearchPoland, Warszawa, Pułtusk, Nasielsk, church records, 1852-1915
Verfasser: Evangelical Church. Nasielsk (Pułtusk); City Archives. (Warszawa, Poland)

If so, that could help me figure out if she is the one I'm looking for.
Thank you!
Helli
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 395, 396, 397 ... 578, 579, 580  Next Page 396 of 580

Jump to: