PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Polish records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 396, 397, 398 ... 578, 579, 580  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 1762

Post Posted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:03 pm      Post subject: Re: Polish death record Marya Krüger 1860 #23

Helli wrote:
Hi Gilberto,
is Michal Kruger Marya's husband? I found the record at

Family SearchPoland, Warszawa, Pułtusk, Nasielsk, church records, 1852-1915
Verfasser: Evangelical Church. Nasielsk (Pułtusk); City Archives. (Warszawa, Poland)

If so, that could help me figure out if she is the one I'm looking for.
Thank you!
Helli

Heli,
The place I could not read is Nasielsk. The other one I see as Tomaszew on the left and Tomaszów in the body of the record. There are both in that area.
the text reads:" po sobie córka Zuzanna ....i meza Michal Krüger", so yes Michal was Marya's husband.

Gilberto
Send e-mail
Fantom
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 172

Post Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:29 am      Post subject: Re: Polish death record Marya Krüger 1860 #23

Helli wrote:
I would appreciate a translation for the death record Marya Krüger.
Does it mentioned her maiden name or if her husband is Michal Krüger?
Thank you in advance for the help.

Helli

No.23. Tomaszewo. It came to pass on the eighteenth day of April in the year of one thousand eight hundred and sixty, at the hour of ten in the morning, in Nasielsk. Appeared personally Fryderyk Jeszke, twenty-two years of age, and Stefan Lange, twenty-eight years of age, both farmers from Tomaszewo, and testified that Marya Kruger, a day-labouress residing in the same place, sixty-four years of age, born in Makowiec near Lipno from the Kumms, namely from the married couple Jan and Elzbieta, neither of them alive anymore, had deceased the day before, at the hour of eight in the morning, in Tomaszewo, leaving behind her her married daughter Zuzanna Lange and her husband Michal Kruger. After the departure of Maryia Kruger was visually ascertained, the present certificate was read aloud to the appearers, who did not know how to write.

(signed), Pastor
Fantom
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:20 am      Post subject: Re: Deciphering Mother's Maiden Name

JGwizdowski wrote:
I am having some difficulty clearly deciphering the mother's maiden name on the attached birth record. I have several variations of her name from different documents and am trying to circle in on the correct variation.

Greatly appreciate some knowledgeable eyes giving me their expert opinion.

Thank you, as always!
Joe

12. Klobia. On this the thirteenth day of the month of August in the year of eighteen hundred and fifteen, before me, Parish Priest of the Parish of Klobia and Civil Registrar of Klobia Commune in Brzesc County within Plock Department, personally appeared Piotr Maczka, forty years of age, a farmer settled in the Village of Klobia, and presented to us a baby of the female sex, born on the ninth day of the current month of the current year, at the hour of nine in the evening, in his house, at number fifteen, declaring that she was begotten from him and his spouse Franciszka Gralik, twenty-eight years of age, and that he wished to name her Maryanna Tekla. It was in the presence of Jan Maczka, a farmer aged thirty-three, and Pawel Zeranski, aged thirty-three as well, both farmers settled in the Village of Klobia, that the above statement was made and the baby was presented to us. Being that neither the father nor the witnesses knew how to write, they did not sign the present certificate with us and it was only read aloud to them.
djablonka

Replies: 45

Post Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:10 pm      Post subject: Marriage Jan Kanty Grzegorzewska and Jozefata Jackowska

I have translated a lot of the document, but it is very rough. I am trying to get the correct polish spelling of the hand written words and the english translation. Can you please take a look at the words in "red" and tell me the correct spelling in polish and the proper english translation? Thanks in advance for your help. This one is a long one...

Page 1 of 4.jpeg
 Description:
 Filesize:  33.97 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Page 1 of 4.jpeg

Akt małżeństwa Jan Grzegorzewski i Józefa Jankowska 1822 r. Kowal Page 4 of 4.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.05 MB

Akt małżeństwa Jan Grzegorzewski i Józefa Jankowska 1822 r. Kowal Page 4 of 4.JPG

Akt małżeństwa Jan Grzegorzewski i Józefata Jankowska 1822 r. Kowal Page 3 of 4.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.28 MB

Akt małżeństwa Jan Grzegorzewski i Józefata Jankowska 1822 r. Kowal Page 3 of 4.JPG

Akt małżeństwa Jan Grzegorzewski i Józefata Jackowska 1822 r. Kowal Page 2 of 4.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.27 MB

Akt małżeństwa Jan Grzegorzewski i Józefata Jackowska 1822 r. Kowal Page 2 of 4.JPG

Akt małżeństwa Jan Grzegorzewski i Józefata Jackowska 1822 r. Kowal - Page 1 of 4 .JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.22 MB

Akt małżeństwa Jan Grzegorzewski i Józefata Jackowska 1822 r. Kowal - Page 1 of 4 .JPG

djablonka

Replies: 45

Post Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:12 pm      Post subject: Marriage Jan Kanty Grzegorzewska and Jozefata Jackowska-2

continued attachments

Page 4 of 4.jpeg
 Description:
 Filesize:  62.07 KB

Page 4 of 4.jpeg

Page 3 of 4.jpeg
 Description:
 Filesize:  80.02 KB

Page 3 of 4.jpeg

Page 2 of 4.jpeg
 Description:
 Filesize:  87.34 KB

Page 2 of 4.jpeg

sophiekrolski

Replies: 54

Post Posted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:01 am      Post subject: Sejny

I would appreciate any help with the translation of three companion death records from 1854 in Sejny. They are for Pawel and Krystyna Winikaytys along with Jan Sidor, who all died at the same time (three consecutive entries). I'm trying to piece together what happened, and the genealogical data, such as their birth and witness relationship. Thank you.

Last edited by sophiekrolski on Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total
crispm28
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 133

Post Posted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:14 pm      Post subject: Smialek

Hello, I would appreciate a translation when time permits. This is a birth record for a great grandfather. Thank you in advance.
Christine

Smialek Walenty b. 1844 #10httpmetryki.genealodzy.plmetryka.phpar=3&zs=1735d&sy=1844&kt=1&plik=08-11.jpg#zoom=1&x=2166&y=719.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  440.96 KB

Smialek Walenty b. 1844 #10httpmetryki.genealodzy.plmetryka.phpar=3&zs=1735d&sy=1844&kt=1&plik=08-11.jpg#zoom=1&x=2166&y=719.JPG

vcorb
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 57

Post Posted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:41 pm      Post subject: Amalia Schultz - Birth record 1858

Hello,
Can someone please translate the attached birth record # 14 on page 14, for Amalia Schultz, born 1858. I believe Father was Ludwik Schultz. I found this record on http://geneteka.genealodzy.pl , page 14, skan 14 for Amalia Schultz.

Thank you.

Vicky

Amalia Schultz.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  117.83 KB

Amalia Schultz.JPG

Amalia Schultz-Birth-1858.pdf
 Description:
hqttps://szukajwarchiwach.pl/54/856/0/6/21/skan/full/hSeZeC8-TYbTYBA3GioEiA/

Download
 Filename:  Amalia Schultz-Birth-1858.pdf
 Filesize:  2.14 MB
 Downloaded:  278 Time(s)

Last edited by vcorb on Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:53 am; edited 1 time in total
PabianAus
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 181

Post Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:56 am      Post subject: Re: Sejny

sophiekrolski wrote:
I would appreciate any help with the translation of three companion death records from 1854 in Sejny. They are for Pawel and Krystyna Winikaytys along with Jan Sidor, who all died at the same time (three consecutive entries). I'm trying to piece together what happened, and the genealogical data, such as their birth and witness relationship. Thank you.

Record #260
Place of death: Klejwy
Place of registration of death: Sejny
Time and Date of registration: 4pm 3/15 October 1854
Declarants: Wawrzyniec Sidor, landlord, age 31
Michał Szczuka, labourer, age 40
Both residing in Klejwy
Time and date of death: 7am yesterday
Deceased’s details: Paweł Winikajtys, age 56, born in Kybartai, residing in Klejwy

Record #261
Time and Date of registration: 5pm 3/15 October 1854
Both residing in Klejwy
Time and date of death: 6am yesterday
Deceased’s details: Krystyna Winikajtys nee Sidor, age 50
Mother of the landlord, born in Romanowce, residing in Klejwy

Record #262
Time and Date of registration: 5pm 3/15 October 1854
Both residing in Klejwy
Time and date of death: 9am yesterday
Deceased’s details: Jan Sidor, age 3, born in Klejwy
Father: Wawrzyniec Sidor
Mother: Rozalia Adamkowska

Unfortunately, there are no clues as to cause of death.

Tom

Last edited by PabianAus on Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:30 am; edited 1 time in total
PabianAus
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 181

Post Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:25 am      Post subject: Re: Smialek

crispm28 wrote:
Hello, I would appreciate a translation when time permits. This is a birth record for a great grandfather. Thank you in advance.
Christine

http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=3&zs=1735d&sy=1844&kt=1&plik=08-11.jpg#zoom=1.25&x=1663&y=181
Record #10
Place of birth: Zdzar
Place of registration of birth: Wójcin
Time and Date of registration: 3pm 1/13 February 1844
Declarant (the father): Stanisław Smiałek, landlord, age 30
Witnesses: Paweł Cyga, age 35 and Tomasz Lis, age 28, both landlords, both residing in Zdzar
Gender of child: Male
Place of birth: Zdzar
Time and date of birth: 5pm 10 February
Mother: Anna Cyga, age 29
Name of child: Walenty
Godparents: Paweł Cyga and Rozalia Owczarek

Tom
Fantom
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:46 am      Post subject: Re: Amalia Schultz - Birth record 1858

vcorb wrote:
Hello,
Can someone please translate the attached birth record # 14 on page 14, for Amalia Schultz, born 1858. Father Ludwik Schultz. Location was for Wielkopolskie on geneteka.genealodzy.pl

Thank you.

Vicky

No. 14. It came to pass on the twenty-third day of January in the year of one thousand eight hundred and fifty-eight, at the hour of one in the afternoon, in Konin. Appeared personally Michal Schultz, a day-labourer residing in Giwartowo, thirty-two years of age, companioned by Andrzey Baster, twenty-five years of age, and Ludwik Martin, twenty-three years of age, both of them being tenant farmers residing in Kolonia Brzozy, and presented to us a baby of the female sex, born earlier that day at the hour of four in the morning, from his spouse Wilhelmina nee Munch, thirty-six years of age. The said baby, during the holy baptism which had been performed earlier that day, had been given the name Amalia, and her godparents had been the above-mentioned Andrzej Baster and Karolina Mikolajewski nee Paulinski. The present certificate was read aloud to the appearer and the witnesses, however, since they stated that they did not know how to write, was not signed by them.
sophiekrolski

Replies: 54

Post Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:06 am      Post subject: Thanks

Tom,

Thanks for the Winikaytys/Sidor translations. It seems odd that three members of the same family died just hours apart. It must have been some kind of illness. The information helped fill in some details about the two families. Thank you.
Helli

Replies: 289

Post Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:58 pm      Post subject: Re: Polish death record Marya Krüger 1860 #23

Magroski49 wrote:
Helli wrote:
Hi Gilberto,
is Michal Kruger Marya's husband? I found the record at

Family SearchPoland, Warszawa, Pułtusk, Nasielsk, church records, 1852-1915
Verfasser: Evangelical Church. Nasielsk (Pułtusk); City Archives. (Warszawa, Poland)

If so, that could help me figure out if she is the one I'm looking for.
Thank you!
Helli

Heli,
The place I could not read is Nasielsk. The other one I see as Tomaszew on the left and Tomaszów in the body of the record. There are both in that area.
the text reads:" po sobie córka Zuzanna ....i meza Michal Krüger", so yes Michal was Marya's husband.

Gilberto

Thank you very much, Gilberto. I really appreciate it!!
Helli
Helli

Replies: 289

Post Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:07 pm      Post subject: Re: Polish death record Marya Krüger 1860 #23

Fantom wrote:
Helli wrote:
I would appreciate a translation for the death record Marya Krüger.
Does it mentioned her maiden name or if her husband is Michal Krüger?
Thank you in advance for the help.

Helli

No.23. Tomaszewo. It came to pass on the eighteenth day of April in the year of one thousand eight hundred and sixty, at the hour of ten in the morning, in Nasielsk. Appeared personally Fryderyk Jeszke, twenty-two years of age, and Stefan Lange, twenty-eight years of age, both farmers from Tomaszewo, and testified that Marya Kruger, a day-labouress residing in the same place, sixty-four years of age, born in Makowiec near Lipno from the Kumms, namely from the married couple Jan and Elzbieta, neither of them alive anymore, had deceased the day before, at the hour of eight in the morning, in Tomaszewo, leaving behind her her married daughter Zuzanna Lange and her husband Michal Kruger. After the departure of Maryia Kruger was visually ascertained, the present certificate was read aloud to the appearers, who did not know how to write.

(signed), Pastor

I would like to thank you very much to the detailed translation. I'm still not sure if this is the Marya I'm looking for, although the age and also the location seem to fit. But in this record her maiden name is Kumm? I'm looking for "Tang".
Again, Fantom, I truly appreciate your help!!
Helli
jmlenoir

Replies: 1

Post Posted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:21 am      Post subject: Klemens Gawlikowski marriage record 1835

Hello,
I would appreciate it if someone could translate this marriage record for me. I found this record on FHL DGS Film 008002367 Image 344.

Thank you,

Klemens Gawlikowski-Rozalia Malowska marriage Koziebrody 1835 Film 008002367 Image 344 cropped.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.35 MB

Klemens Gawlikowski-Rozalia Malowska marriage Koziebrody 1835 Film 008002367 Image 344 cropped.jpg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 396, 397, 398 ... 578, 579, 580  Next Page 397 of 580

Jump to: