PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Polish records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 402, 403, 404 ... 579, 580, 581  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 289

Post Posted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:32 am      Post subject: Wilhemina Krüger 1850 # 88

Marcel, thank you so much for the translation. It is greatly appreciated!!!
Helli
hannahdudek

Replies: 111

Post Posted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:34 am      Post subject: Translation

I would like to ask for additional assistance with this 1857 marriage for Stanislaw Bykowski. A couple weeks ago, I received a summarized translation. However, this document has become even more mysterious, and my family would like a word-for-word translation if possible. We are trying to document for research purposes, the exact syntax that the priest (whoever) used to describe the husband and wife. Thank you very much.

Last edited by hannahdudek on Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4195

Post Posted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:00 pm      Post subject: Re: Translation

hannahdudek wrote:
I would like to ask for additional assistance with this 1857 marriage for Stanislaw Bykowski. A couple weeks ago, I received a summarized translation. However, this document has become even more mysterious, and my family would like a word-for-word translation if possible. We are trying to document for research purposes, the exact syntax that the priest (whoever) used to describe the husband and wife. Thank you very much.

Nr 31
Komorowo

It happened in the city Izbica on the 5th day of October 1857 at 9 a.m. We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses Balcer Dąbrowski, 30 years old and Szczepan Pińkowski, 40 years old. both farmers living in the village Komorowo there was concluded on this day religious marriage between:

Stanisław Bykowski, he became a widower on the 28th day of April of the current year in the village Komorowo, born in the village Bogusławice, son of deceased spouses: Kacper Bykowski and Małgorzata Bykowska nee Karczmarkowska, living on the farm in the village Świętosławice located in Brdów parish, 45 years old

and

Katarzyna Modrzejewska, she became a widow on the 7th day of November 1853. Widow of the deceased Piotr Modrzejewski, living in Komorowo, laborer, born in the village Kępce, daughter of deceased spouses: Mateusz Lubiński and Marianna Lubińska, 40 years old.

Marriage was preceded by 3 banns announced in Izbica and Brdów parish churches on: 27 September and 4 September of the current year.***

Newlyweds informed they didnt make premarital agreement.
Newlyweds gave permission for the wedding ceremony.
This act was read aloud to the present, signed only by us, because all mentioned in this act are illiterate.

priest W. Owsiński signature.

*** priest didnt write third date.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
hannahdudek

Post Posted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:46 pm      Post subject: Thanks

Marcel, Thank you for the time to provide a full translation of the Bykowski marriage. The syntax shed some new light on this line of research. Thanks!
hannahdudek

Post Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:23 pm      Post subject: Translation

I'm trying to get the translation for the 1859 birth of Rozalia Bojanowski's daughter from the Brdow Parish. Thank you.

Last edited by hannahdudek on Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total
hannahdudek

Post Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:25 pm      Post subject: Translation

I am trying to get the translation for Piotr Modrzejewski's death from the Izbica Kujawski Parish (1853). Thank you.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:45 pm      Post subject: Re: Translation

hannahdudek wrote:
I'm trying to get the translation for the 1859 birth of Rozalia Bojanowski's daughter from the Brdow Parish. Thank you.

Świętosławice

It happened in the city Brdów on the 18th day of December 1859 at 2 p.m. Appeared Agnieszka Kamińska, midwife, 50 years old living in Świętosławice in the presence of Mikołaj Kamiński, 25 years old and Józef Bojanowski, 43 years old, farmers living in Świętosławice and presented Us a female child informing that the child was born in Świętosławice on the 11th day of the current month and year at 6 a.m. It is a child of Franciszek Wapniewski who died on March of the current year and Rozalia nee Bojanowska, his wife, 45 years old living in Świętosławice.
On the Holy Baptism held today by the priest Stanisław Woszczalski, Brdów parish parson deputy, child was given the name Konstancja and the godparents were: mentioned above Mikołaj Kamiński and Teresa Bojanowska from Świętosłąwice.
This act was read aloud to the illiterate declarants and signed only by Us.

priest St. Woszczalski signature, serving as Civil Registrar.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:02 am      Post subject: Re: Translation

hannahdudek wrote:
I am trying to get the translation for Piotr Modrzejewski's death from the Izbica Kujawski Parish (1853). Thank you.

Nr 125
Komorowo

It happened in the city Izbica on the 8th day of November 1853 at 9 a.m. Appeared Andrzej Lubiński, 30 years old and Szczepan Pińkowski, 37 years old, both farmers living in the village Komorowo and they informed that yesterday at 7 a.m. died Piotr Modrzejewski, farmer, 40 years old, son of spouses: Franciszek Modrzejewski and Maryanna Modrzejewska. He widowed his wife Katarzyna Modrzejewska.
After eye belief about Piotr Modrzejewski death this act was read aloud to the illiterate declarants and signed only by us.

priest W. Owsiński signature, Izbica parish parson.

hannahdudek

Post Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:59 am      Post subject: Thanks

Marcel, Thanks for the Wapniewski and Modrzejewski translations!
sophiekrolski

Replies: 54

Post Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:58 pm      Post subject: Translation

Hi. I would appreciate a translation of two Murzyn birth records. One is Adam in 1862 (Krasnopol) and the other is Marcella from Sejny in 1850. Thanks.

Last edited by sophiekrolski on Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
hannahdudek

Post Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:23 am      Post subject: Translation

I would appreciate a translation of the 1830 marriage for Ewa Bykowski. Thanks in advance.

djablonka

Replies: 45

Post Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:45 pm      Post subject: Jan Grzegorzewska - Jozefata Jackowska Question

I have this section of the marriage record as this in Polish:

Syn Franciszka Grzegorzewskiego Kowalu
We Wistce zamieszkałego I Agnieszka z Borowicz
Icuigow, wafystencyi tychze Rodzicow dwoch
stawiła się takze Panna Jozefata Jackowska
W Kowalu przy Pudziwich zamieszkały 

and translated to this in English:

The son of Franciszka Grzegorzewskiego a blacksmith
Living in Wistka and Agnieszka maiden name Borowicz
Icuigow, wafystencyi Those from parents two
Also appearing was a young lady Jozefata Jackowska
From Kowal living in Pudziwich 

Can you please read "Icuigow, wafystencyi" and let me know what this really is? I obviously can't read it correctly. Thanks in advance for your help!
Dave Jablonka

IMG-3823.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  764.71 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

IMG-3823.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:15 am      Post subject: Re: Jan Grzegorzewska - Jozefata Jackowska Question

djablonka wrote:
I have this section of the marriage record as this in Polish:

Syn Franciszka Grzegorzewskiego Kowalu
We Wistce zamieszkałego I Agnieszka z Borowicz
Icuigow, wafystencyi tychze Rodzicow dwoch
stawiła się takze Panna Jozefata Jackowska
W Kowalu przy Pudziwich zamieszkały 

and translated to this in English:

The son of Franciszka Grzegorzewskiego a blacksmith
Living in Wistka and Agnieszka maiden name Borowicz
Icuigow, wafystencyi Those from parents two
Also appearing was a young lady Jozefata Jackowska
From Kowal living in Pudziwich 

Can you please read "Icuigow, wafystencyi" and let me know what this really is? I obviously can't read it correctly. Thanks in advance for your help!
Dave Jablonka

Syn Franciszka Grzegorzewskiego, kowala, we Wistce zamieszkałego i Agnieszki z Borowiczów, w asystencji tychże rodziców swoich.
Stawiła się także panna Józefata Jackowska w Kowalu przy rodzicach zamieszkała

son of Franciszek Grzegorzewski, blacksmith, living in Wistka and Agnieszka nee Borowicz, in the assistance those parents.
Also appeared a miss Jozefata Jackowska living with her parents in Kowal.

hannahdudek

Post Posted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:41 am      Post subject: Translation

I was able to locate marriages for my 3x-great-grandfather's Bykowski sisters from Borysławice Kościelne in 1824 and 1827. Assistance with the translations would be greatly appreciated when time permits. Thank you in advance.

Last edited by hannahdudek on Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:36 am      Post subject: Re: Translation

sophiekrolski wrote:
Hi. I would appreciate a translation of two Murzyn birth records. One is Adam in 1862 (Krasnopol) and the other is Marcella from Sejny in 1850. Thanks.

Żubronajcie

It happened in Krasnopol on the 28th day of December 1862 at 1 p.m. Appeared Antoni Buczyn, farmer, 23 years old in the presence of Andrzej Sinkiewicz, 43 years old and Wincenty Sinkiewicz, 36 years old, farmers and presented us a male child born on the 23rd day of the current month and year at 4 p.m. with his wife Elżbieta nee Zawadzka, 42 years old. At the Holy baptism held today child was given the name Adam and the godparents were Andrzej Linkiewicz and Franciszka Szczesna.

This act was read aloud to the illiterate declarant and witnesses and signed only by us.

Krasnopol parish parson signature.

Rudawka

It happened in the city Sejny on the 21st day of October/2nd day of November 1850 at 5 p.m. Appeared Antoni Murzyn, 32 years old, living in the village Rudawka in the presence of Michał Zawadzki from the village Bobry, 37 years old and Mateusz Obuchowski from Rudawka, 42 years old, both farmers and presented Us a female child born in Rudawka on the day before yesterday at 7 a.m. with his wife Elżbieta nee Zawadzka, 31 years old.
At the Holy baptism held today child was given the name Marcella and the godparents were: mentioned above Michał Zawadzki and Katarzyna Marcinkiewicz.
This act was read aloud to the illiterate declarant and witnesses and signed only by Us.

priest B. Billewicz signature, vicar.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 402, 403, 404 ... 579, 580, 581  Next Page 403 of 581

Jump to: